剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
He's a... he's a Cronus guy, right? Mmhmm.
他是克罗诺斯社团的 对吧 嗯
Is there any way that you could talk to him
你有没有办法和他谈谈
and convince him to let the whole thing go?
劝他不要再追究这件事了
Wait a second, you're seriously asking me
等一下
to bend the rules for you again?
你又想让我为你打破原则吗
Because I thought you had a whole thing about that.
我还以为你很坚持你的原则呢
Well, no, this is different.
不 这次不同
Okay, uh, Liam's a good friend of mine,
利亚姆是我的好哥们
and, uh, he could really use my help.
他真的需要我的帮助
No, I get it, I really do.
没事 我理解 真的
It just... it seems a little unfair
只是...似乎有点不公平
if you're not willing to return the favor, you know?
你都不愿意做出点回报
The offer's still on the table.
上次跟你说的提议仍然有效
See you at the physics final tomorrow, all right?
明天物理期末考场上见 好吗
Yeah. All right, buddy.
好 好嘞 兄弟
I wanted to come and check on you.
我过来看看你
Dixon found out about Mark,
迪克森知道马克的事了
and he was okay with it.
他也能够接受
Turns out I don't need to worry about him as much as I thought.
原来我没必要那么担心他
Are you gonna be okay?
你没事吧
I managed to screw up every meaningful relationship
我成功地毁掉了我生命中
I've ever had in my life, but...
每一段重要的感情
My, uh, husband, my sister, my parents, everybody.
我的丈夫 姐姐 父母 所有人
It's okay.
没关系
I just wanted someone to share a bond with me
我只是希望能有个和我亲密无间
that we couldn't walk away from, you know?
不离不弃的人 你懂吗
Something like you have with Dixon.
就像你和迪克森那样
No matter what happens,
无论发生什么
you always have each other.
你们都有彼此可以依靠
You're his something.
你是他的支柱
And that's, uh...
而那种感情...
something I may never have.
我也许永远也得不到了
You don't know that.
以后的事谁也说不好
Since I don't have any more half-siblings out there, I...
我没有其他同母异父的兄弟姐妹了
Well, I figure,
我估计
Mark was my last shot.
马克是我最后的机会了
That is one messed-up food truck.
这餐车真是被毁得够呛啊
Look, if Naomi sent you to make some kind of sales pitch,
要是娜欧米派你来替她说情
you can save your breath.
你还是别费口舌了
I don't want anything to do
我不想和她或者你的疯狂家庭
with her or your crazy family.
扯上任何关系
I totally get that.
我完全理解
When I found out about you, I felt the same way.
我知道你的存在时 也是这么想的
I kind of got the feeling you didn't like me.
我的确有点感觉到了你不喜欢我
Yeah, well, family can be a huge pain in the ass.
是啊 家里人有时很让人头疼
I recently figured that out.
我最近也发现了
So I'm guessing you don't have any brothers or sisters?
我猜你没有兄弟姐妹吧
My parents adopted me because they couldn't have kids.
我是被父母领养的 他们不能生育
I gave them so much trouble,
我给他们制♥造♥了太多麻烦
they didn't want more.
弄得他们都不想再多养几个了
My family adopted Dixon when we were eight.
我们八岁时我父母领养了迪克森
And even though it hasn't always been easy,
尽管人生不如意之事十有八♥九♥
it's really nice knowing there's someone there
但知道有个人爱你 永远支持你
who loves you and has your back.
真的很幸福
But maybe you have enough people in your life like that already,
也许你身边已经有足够多这样的人
in which case, congratulations.
那样的话 恭喜你
Anyway, Naomi wanted me to swing by and give you this.
不管怎样 娜欧米让我过来把这个给你
She wants to take the truck off your hands
她想买♥♥下你这辆餐车
so you can buy a new one.
好让你买♥♥辆新的
She didn't have to do that.
她没必要这样做
You're right.
你说得没错
She didn't.
她的确没必要
Hey, is, uh... is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Yeah, it will be.
会好的
That kid that I hit yesterday decided not to press charges,
昨天被我打的那家伙决定不起诉我
so I'm off the hook.
所以我没事了
No way. Hey, that's-that's fantastic.
不是吧 那太好了
Yeah. I could have really hurt that guy, though... or Ade.
但我真的有可能伤到那家伙 还有艾德
I realized that I just can't keep pretending like nothing's wrong.
我意识到我不能再继续假装没事了
Yeah. So, uh, what are you gonna do?
是啊 那你打算怎么办
Well, according to my court-appointed therapist,
据我那位法♥院♥指定的心理医生说
the first step is confronting what happened to me,
第一步是勇敢面对我的遭遇
so... that's what I'm doing.
所以 我要去面对了
You're not going to kill someone with a screwdriver, are you?
你不是要拿螺丝刀去杀人吧
No.
不是
Oh, uh, by the way, I ran into Campbell.
对了 我碰到坎贝尔了
He wanted me to give you these.
他让我把这个转交给你
Lakers tickets, court side.
湖人队比赛的门票 是场边座位
He said, uh, some of the guys were going out to celebrate
他说几个兄弟要去庆祝他们
a physics test they aced?
刚搞定的一场物理考试
Awesome.
太好了
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
What's wrong? Michaela ran out of flaxseed oil?
怎么了 米凯拉没有亚麻油用了吗
Okay, I totally deserve that.
好吧 被你这么损算我活该
Look, I've been a terrible friend lately.
听我说 最近我这个朋友当得不怎么样
I've been self-centered,
我很自私
and I've been totally obsessed with this baby thing.
一心只顾着生孩子的事
I'm sorry. I miss you.
对不起 我很想你
I've really missed you, too.
我也很想你
I'm not saying I won't still occasionally check in on Michaela,
我不是说以后不会偶尔检查米凯拉的情况
or go a little baby-crazy,
或是为了孩子的事歇斯底里了
but I'm gonna try to have a normal life again.
但我会试着重新开始过正常的生活
You know, like, turn over a new leaf.
翻开人生的新篇章
I'm turning over a new leaf, too.
我也要翻开人生的新篇章
That wardrobe malfunction is going to follow me around
只要我还在娱乐圈混
as long as I'm in the spotlight.
那次脱衣事件就会一直困扰我
So I've decided to take some time off from my singing career.
所以我决定暂时搁浅我的歌♥唱事业
That might be the best news I've ever heard, because
这也许是我听到过最好的消息了 因为
I talked Naomi into letting me have her brother's old food truck.
我说服了娜欧米把她哥哥的旧餐车给我
What are you going to do, sell burritos, or...?
你打算干什么 卖♥♥墨西哥卷 还是
No, 'cause the kitchen's shot.
不是 餐车的厨房♥被毁了
But I figured...
但我想
we can come up with something creative.
我们可以搞点新花样
We could do something awesome.
我们可以干一番大事业
If you want to be my partner.
如果你愿意做我的合伙人的话
Oh, my God!
天哪
These are adorable! I love them!
好可爱的棒球帽 我好喜欢
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
好啊 是吗
Yes. Yes!
我愿意 太好了
Gonna be awesome!
一定会很棒的
Yup.
没错
Yes!
没错
Come in!
进来吧
Annie didn't give you my check?
安妮没把我开的支票给你吗
She did. I'm gonna make this short.
给了 我长话短说
I've always felt like I had a pretty full life,
我一直感觉自己的生活很充实
and then you swooped in and... obviously need me.
然后你突然出现 很明显你需要我
I'm not a charity case. I can order in.
我不需要别人怜悯 我可以叫外卖♥♥
Oh, and waste such a beautiful kitchen?
然后浪费掉你这么漂亮的厨房♥吗
Losing my truck gives me an excuse
餐车被毁 给了我一个借口
to do something I've wanted to do for a long time.
去做我一直以来想做的事
And even without your jalapenos, I'm pretty sure
就算你没有给对手掺墨西哥胡椒
I would have kicked that fake Frenchie's butt.
我也很确定我能打败那个假法国佬
So... you still interested in opening that restaurant?
所以 你对开餐厅的事还有兴趣吗
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
A few rules. You leave the cooking to me,
有几个条件 做饭的事要交给我
and no more surprises. Deal?
而且别再制♥造♥惊喜了 可以吗
Deal. I'm a horrible cook.
可以 我厨艺很差的
I'll drop by tomorrow.
我明天再过来
You can show me this amazing waterfront place.
你可以带我去看看那个超棒海景店铺
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表