剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
What is going on?
怎么了
Why are you doing that?
为什么要剪吊牌
Because I can afford to keep them now.
因为我现在付得起了
I just signed on to be Teddy Montgomery's new beard.
我签了约做泰迪·蒙哥马利的新掩护女友
This world is completely screwed up.
这个世界完全乱套了
I can't just go back to Kansas
这里没一个让人省心的
and leave everything this terrible.
我怎么能放心回堪萨斯
What is so terrible about me being in a relationship
怎么会不省心呢
where I can't possibly get hurt
我又不会受到感情伤害
and I get a new Mercedes?
还能有一辆新奔驰呢
It's really hard to explain,
我也解释不来
but I have a very strong sense
只能说我对事情会变成怎样
of how things could be and should be.
应该怎样有种很强烈的预感
When was the last time you threw a party?
你上次开派对是什么时候
I don't know.
我不知道
My not-so-sweet 16 party.
是我不那么甜蜜的十六岁生日派对吧
You should drink your tea.
喝茶吧你
Excuse me. This came for you.
打扰一下 给你的
Thanks.
谢谢
You can go, too, you know.
你也可以走
I mean, everybody else did
我是说 其他人一听
soon as they found out that I'm just some dork from Kansas.
我只不过是堪萨斯来的傻瓜也这么干了
It's weird.
挺怪的
Now that I know you're actually uncool...
现在知道你实际上是个老土...
...I kind of like you better.
我却有点喜欢你了
So, uh, what, you didn't like me before?
所以 你之前是不喜欢我的
You were kind of a dick, man.
你之前挺傲的 伙计
Yeah, you can go ahead and get that yourself.
你自己去 自己拿吧
Hey, man, thanks for bailing me out.
兄弟 谢谢你来保释我
It wasn't exactly my idea.
这可不全是我的主意
Then, whose was it?
那是谁的
She told me to give you this.
她让我把这个给你
Welcome, everyone, to Annie's good-bye party.
欢迎各位来安妮的告别派对
I showed up just to make sure she leaves.
我来只是为了确保她真走了
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也是
Well, even though you seem like a very nice person.
但你看起来很友好
I just want to know if she's gonna drop any more bombs.
我只想知道她会不会再投几枚炸♥弹♥
So, I am getting on a plane back to Kansas tonight,
今晚我就飞回堪萨斯了
but before I go,
但在我走之前
I feel like I have to tell you guys something.
我想对大家说几句话
I actually know all of you
我其实对你们所有人
really well.
了解得都挺深
You may not believe that,
你们也许不信
but it's true.
但是确实如此
Naomi, you are supposed to be obscenely rich.
娜欧米 你会富得流油
Damn straight.
真♥他♥妈♥的对
And I know
我也知道
you think you're supposed to wind up with Teddy,
你觉得你最终会和泰迪在一起
but you both deserve something more,
但你们两人都值得拥有更多
something real.
更真实的感情
And, Silver,
还有小银
if somebody had been around to reach out to you,
如果你身边一直有人在
then maybe you wouldn't have stayed such a colossal bitch.
也许你现在就不会这么讨人厌
I know you're just trying to protect yourself,
我知道你只是在试图保护自己
but you really don't have to be so alone.
但你真没必要一个人
Dixon, you're right.
迪克森 你是对的
We should have come here as a family
我们应该在上高中时
when we were in high school.
像家人一样在一起
But we didn't.
但我们没有
And you can't keep pushing everybody away.
你也不能总把人推开
You need to let people care about you.
你需要让别人来关心你
Like Navid and Adrianna,
比如纳维和阿德里安娜
and me.
还有我
We have all had some really great times together.
我们大家有过真正快乐的时光
I guess, technically speaking,
我想 严格意义上说
we haven't, but...
我们并没有 但是
I just see a lot of potential here, you guys.
我看见了这种可能性 各位
Anyway, that's it. So, uh, enjoy the party.
好吧 就这样 尽情享受吧
Well, you always knew how to talk.
你永远知道怎么讲话
I guess I've had a lot of practice in the theater.
我是在剧院里练多了
Dixon, I'm really sorry I messed things up for you so bad.
迪克森 我真的很抱歉让你难做
And I'm especially sorry
特别对不起你的是
that going after my dreams kept you
我追求我的梦想阻碍了你
from going after yours.
追求你的梦想
Well, I guess my dreams weren't, uh,
我想是我追求梦想的路
meant to go that way.
本来就走错了
Welcome to the "Fallen Stars Club."
欢迎加入"过气明星俱乐部"
There aren't a lot of perks here.
这里可没那么多特殊待遇
Yeah. Initiation sucks.
是啊 入会的感觉真操蛋
You know, the whole arrangement thing...
我在想整个安排...
I think maybe it's not such a good idea.
也许不是什么好主意
Yeah, probably not.
是啊 或许不是
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm looking for Naomi Clark?
请问哪位是娜欧米·克拉克
That's me. Um, I'm Max Miller.
我就是 我是麦克斯·米勒
Someone called and recommended that I meet with you.
有人给我打电♥话♥说我可以找你谈谈
I'm looking to buy some property,
我想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
and I hear you're the best in the business.
听说你是业内做得最棒的
It is a buyer's market, Max Miller.
现在正是买♥♥方市场 麦克斯·米勒
Okay.
好吧
Why do I feel like I've met you before?
为什么我感觉以前见过你似的
Look, I know you know I'm gay,
听着 我知道你知道我是同性恋了
so you might as well just post it on your blog,
你尽管在你的博客里公布好了
or make some stupid TV show about what a fraud I am.
或者拍个揭露我真面目的电视节目
There's nothing I can do to stop you.
反正我也没法阻你
Teddy, I'm not going to lie.
泰迪 跟你说实话
I think you should come out.
我的确认为你该说出真♥相♥
But I'm not going to be the one who outs you.
但我是不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
You're not?
你不会吗
No.
不会的
I think I'm maybe going to try a different approach
从现在起我要尝试改变
to my journalism from now on.
我做记者的行事方式了
Little less evil.
不会再那么不道德了
I just want to be more...
我只是想更加...
true to who I actually am, you know?
忠于自我 你懂吗
Yeah, I think I do.
我想我懂
Are you leaving?
你要走了吗
Let me guess. You're going to hit the road
让我猜猜看 你要赶在你继父
before your stepdad has a chance
因为你被捕的事
to cut you off because of the arrest.
拦住你之前离开这里
You'll sleep in your car, maybe pick up some work.
你会睡在车里 也许会打些零工
You've always been pretty good at building stuff.
你一向很擅长建造东西
Okay, seriously, what are you, like, psychic or something?
说真的 你是什么人 巫师还是什么
Like I said, I just feel like I know you.
刚才说过了 我只是觉得我认识你
And I would hate to see you isolate yourself.
而我不想看到你孤立自己
Whatever's going to happen with your stepdad,
不管以后你和你继父之间会发生什么
don't you think it would be easier with friends around?
你不觉得有朋友在身边会更好过吗
Annie!
安妮
I can't believe I actually found you.
不敢相信我真的找到你了
Jason, what are you doing here?
加森 你在这里做什么
I saw your picture on that horrible gossip blog.
我在那个八卦博客上看到你的照片
I was worried about you.
就很担心你
Don't you think it's time to come home?
难道你不觉得该回家了吗
Jason, you're a really wonderful guy
加森 在我的记忆中
from what I can recall,
你是个非常好的人
and I know this is gonna sound crazy,
我知道这听起来会很疯狂
but...
但是
I feel like I already am home.
我觉得我已经到家了
Looks like you're finally waking up.
看来你终于要醒过来了
Looks like you're finally waking up.
看来你终于要醒过来了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表