剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
Everything's just working out so perfectly.
所有事都按部就班
We made it through high school,
我们结束了高中生活
I inherited a fortune,
我继承了遗产
and we are going to live together.
我们就要一起生活了
I don't want to go to college.
我不想上大学
All this time, you've just been pretending
长久以来 你只是假装
that you wanted to have a life with me?
想和我一起生活吗
I wanted to let you know that I got a job.
我想告诉你 我找到工作了
It's on this deep-sea fishing boat.
在深海渔船上
I really do hope that you find whatever you're looking for.
我真的希望你能找到你想要寻找的
And after you find it, then you can come and find me.
等你找到了 就来找我吧
Ivy and I are engaged.
我和艾薇订婚了
Because I'm starting chemo next week,
因为我下个星期要开始化疗了
We want to get married in the next few days.
我们将尽快结婚
My parents have forbidden me to see you again.
我父母不让我再见你
You're an adult now, and it's your decision, and no!
你是成年人了 可以自己做决定 这不行
They've sacrificed a lot for me. I can't defy them.
他们为我牺牲了很多 我不能让他们失望
I have to tell you something. Max, I'm pregnant.
有件事我得告诉你 麦克斯 我怀孕了
You didn't tell anyone I'm pregnant, did you?
你没和别人说我怀孕了吧
I mean...
我是说
I don't want to...
我不想
have to answer questions until I actually start getting fat.
变胖了以后不停回应质疑
I'm still getting used to the idea myself.
我自己还在消化这个消息呢
You know what... We can do this.
知道吗 我们能做到的
You know?
明白吗
We actually want to be together.
我们真心实意地想在一起
It's like getting an accelerated degree in physics.
就好像获得了物理本硕连读学位一样
It's exactly where we wanted to be,
那正是我们所期望的
only faster.
只是来得快了一点
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
So, your test results came in.
你的检测结果出来了
You are not pregnant.
你没有怀孕
I had a blood test that...
我的血检结果...
False positives happen sometimes.
有时会产生假阳性的结果
Otherwise... everything looks good.
至于其他 一切都正常
No baby is good.
没怀孕太好了
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
That's the best news ever!
这是前所未有的好消息
Talk about dodging a bullet.
就像躲过射来的子弹一样
We almost threw our lives away.
我们小命都差点没了
Oh! I could still go to MIT. You can go to CU.
我还能去麻省理工 你也能去加大
We could go on with our lives like we planned.
我们还能按原计划继续美好的生活
I swear, I am never having unprotected sex again.
我发誓 我再也不敢不用套套了
Fasten your seat belts.
系好安全带
Miss...
小姐
Fasten your seat belt.
请系好安全带
Bad dream?
做恶梦了
No.
不是
Bad memory.
糟糕的回忆
Love sucks.
爱情烂透了
Welcome to Los Angeles, folks.
欢迎各位降落洛杉矶
This is it.
就这样了
The end of summer.
夏天结束了
Oh, don't look at it like the end of summer.
别想成夏天的结束嘛
Look at it as at it as
可以想成
the beginning of the rest of our lives.
我们美好人生的开始
Say hello to college, bitches.
迎接璀璨的大学生活吧 妞们
I'll cheers to that. Yeah!
为璀璨的大学生活干杯
Cheers. Woo! Cheers to that.
干杯
Okay, pause: question.
好了 停一下 我问个问题
What exactly is suikawari?
"砸西瓜"到底是什么
It's end-of-summer watermelon bashing.
就是在夏末时节 用木棍击打西瓜的游戏
It's big in japan.
在日本很流行哦
Perfect. I've been working on my nerve all summer long.
这就好 害得我一整个夏天都紧张得不得了
Check out Ivy.
看看艾薇
I don't think it's that easy. Look.
我觉得不简单哦 快看
Come on, Ivy!
艾薇 加油
Go, Ivy!
加油哦 艾薇
Raining watermelon.
真是瓜如雨下
Refreshing.
真是振奋人心
Refreshing? No, darling.
亲爱的 这就叫振奋人心吗
Refreshing is that right there.
真正振奋人心的在那里呢
Shawn Berry.
肖恩·贝瑞
Captain of the CU football team.
加州大学橄榄球队队长
Also known as the future Mr. Naomi Clark.
同时也是未来的娜欧米·克拉克先生
I'm going to go play.
我要去玩
I want to play, too!
我也要去
You guys see any football games last year?
你们看过去年的橄榄球比赛吗
Starting quarterback this year.
今年从四分卫开始看吧
It's going to be fun.
肯定很有趣
Got a towel for a fellow classmate?
能给校友一条毛巾吗
You go to CU?
你也读加州大学
Incoming freshman. Naomi Clark.
大一新生 娜欧米·克拉克
Good luck at CU, freshman.
祝你好运 新生
He could make any sound a great mix.
他能把任何声音变成超棒的混音
Like Silver drinking that drink right there?
就像是小银喝饮料的声音
He can make that into a hit.
他也能混进歌♥曲里
Wow. Seriously.
真的
You guys have no idea how crazy it was
你们根本想象不到和DJ 526
to tour with DJ 526 this summer.
一起夏季巡演有多爽
Well, sounds like being on a hip-hop tour
听上去像嘻哈之旅
was way more fun than my summer.
好像比我的夏天有趣多了
Still no word from Liam? Nope.
还是没利亚姆消息 完全没有
I could've gone to Paris with my mom and Ryan,
早知道我就跟我妈和瑞恩去巴黎了
or gone to Ibiza with Naomi on her "Max who?"
要不就跟娜奥米一起去伊比沙岛参加
post-breakup binge,
“麦克斯算什么”分手狂欢
But, no, I decided to stay here
但是 我决定留在这里
And wait for Liam to sail back on his stupid fishing boat.
等利亚姆从那狗屁渔船上回来
The S.S. I found myself.
因此 我才真正了解了自己
But you know what? I'm done. I'm done.
但是你们知道么 我受够了
Tonight I start driving to Carnegie Mellon,
今晚 我要直奔卡内基·梅隆大学
and fresh start, here I come.
从头开始 我来了
Oh, no.
不是吧
To fresh starts.
敬从头开始
Fresh starts. Fresh starts.
从头开始
That guy...
那家伙
He just gave me a towel.
他就只给了我一条毛巾
I hope there's more to that story.
我还希望有点其他进展呢
Not his name, not his number, not anything important.
没名字 没手♥机♥号♥ 没任何有用信息
Just a towel.
仅仅是一条毛巾
I am a nobody at CU.
加州大学没人知道我的大名
Uh, you haven't started yet.
你还没去呢
Well, I certainly don't plan on starting at the bottom, dixon.
我当然不会从底层开始 迪克森
Screw the dorms. I have to move fast.
去你妹的宿舍 我要加紧搬家
Step one, buy the perfect party house.
第一步 买♥♥一栋超适合办派对的房♥子
Step two...
第二步
Throw the perfect party?
办一场超完美的派对
Huh. Yeah. See? Annie gets it.
看看 还是安妮懂我
Yo, we're up for some house shopping.
走 我们看♥房♥♥子去
I mean, Raj and I are looking for a place, so if anybody...
我和罗杰也在找地方住 如果可以合住...
Yeah, 'cause it kind of defeats the purpose of getting married
要是搬去和父母住
to move in with your parents.
那干嘛要结婚呢
I feel you, man. That's why I'm shacking up with the old lady.
感同身受啊 所以我才和熟♥女♥同居
Old lady? What?
熟♥女♥ 搞什么
Well, that and my mom sold the house,
因为我妈卖♥♥了房♥子
and moved to Switzerland.
搬到瑞士去了
Hey, speaking of moving, Dixon,
讲到搬家 迪克森
I got to stop by my lawyer's office
我上路前要先去下律师事务所
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表