剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
If I got married, I have to get it annulled, like, now.
如果我结婚了 我得马上去撤销
Otherwise, I have to get divorced, again.
否则我就又要离婚了
I mean, it's bad enough being defined as a divorcée,
被扣上离婚妇女的帽子已经够糟了
but a two-time divorcee, I can't handle that.
要是离了又离 我就受不了了
Okay, well, we'll find out if you actually got married.
好吧 我们看看你到底结婚了没有
And if so, to who.
如果结了 就找到那个人
Okay, well, I already checked my phone and Facebook
我查过手♥机♥和脸书了
and there are no leads at all,
一点线索都没有
so, please tell me you remember something, anything.
告诉我你记得一些片段 什么都行
Okay... uh, we were at the Offshore,
好吧...我们在离岸酒吧
you guys took some shots...
你们喝了好几杯
We went to a male strip club.
我们去了脱衣舞男俱乐部
Oh, fantastic.
太好了
Which one?
是哪个
Uh, it had a name like Buttocks, or...
名字好像是翘臀俱乐部
No... Thighs?
不对 壮腿俱乐部
Ham Hocks. Ham Hocks?
电腿 电腿俱乐部
Haunches! Yes, yes, Haunches, Haunches.
电臀俱乐部 对 是电臀俱乐部
All right, round up Annie and Silver.
叫上安妮和小银
Have them meet us there, okay, let's go.
让她们在那和我们碰面 走吧
Adrianna, emergency.
阿德里安娜 这是急事
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
I had a really good time last night.
昨晚真不错
Yeah, me, too.
确实很不错
And thanks for being so cool about us not hooking up.
谢谢你答应不滚床单
I just, I have this rule about not sleeping with guys
只是我有自己的规则 就是不在
the same night that I meet them.
遇见对方的当晚上♥床♥
I get it.
我懂
You would much rather know someone first.
你想先了解对方
Exactly.
没错
But since, technically,
但既然现在 严格来说
it's not the same night that we met anymore...
已经不是我们相遇的第一晚了
Man, I love a good technicality.
天 我喜欢这种严格
Is someone throwing up in your living room?
有人在你客厅里呕吐吗
Yep.
没错
Stay right there. Don't-don't move.
待那儿 别动
Hey, buddy. Look, I'm actually not alone right now.
伙计 听着 我里面还有别人
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
太对不起了
No, it's-it's cool.
没关系
God, morning sickness sucks.
天 晨吐真烦人
I'm either nauseous or I'm craving foods I thought I hated.
我不是想吐就是想吃以前讨厌吃的东西
Wait, morning sickness?
等等 晨吐吗
She's pregnant?
她怀孕了吗
Uh, yeah, yeah she is.
没错 她怀孕了
But-but it's-it's, it's not mine.
但孩子不是我的
It's-it's not even hers.
也不是她的
I don't even know her that well.
我和她不算太熟
It's a long, complicated, boring story.
这说来话长 又长又臭
We shouldn't even talk about it.
别理这事了
Maybe we should go get some breakfast. No way.
我们去吃早餐吧 不行
But, it's not my baby.
但这不是我的孩子
No, I mean, I'm not going to leave her here like this.
不 我是说不能就这样把她丢在这儿
My sister just had a baby,
我姐姐刚生完孩子
and she had really bad morning sickness
她晨吐非常严重
for, like, two months.
吐了两个月
She basically lived on crackers.
她只能吃饼干
Crackers sound really gross right now.
饼干现在听起来很恶心
It's fine, really, I'm okay.
没事 真的 我没事
Please don't change your plans because of me.
别因为我乱了你们的计划
I'm just going to sit here with my bucket.
我抱着我的桶坐在这儿就好
See, she's fine.
瞧见没 她没事
Maybe we should just...
也许我们该...
Oh, no. No, no, no,
不 不能这样
you're not getting rid of me that easily.
别这么敷衍我
Dixon, we're going to need a cool, damp washcloth
迪克森 给我一条冷的湿毛巾
and a box of saltines.
还有一盒撒盐饼干
I don't think we have any.
家里好像没有这些
Then you're going to have to run out and get some.
那你就跑跑腿 买♥♥回来呗
Then I'm going to have to run out and get some.
那我就跑跑腿 买♥♥回来呗
Holy mackerel.
额滴神啊
You back already?
你这么快就又回来了
You remember me?
你记得我吗
How could I forget you?
我怎么会不记得你
I had to forcibly remove you from the stage, like, three times.
我强行把你从舞台上拉下来 三次
Sorry about that.
抱歉
So, listen, did you happen to see me
那你昨晚有没有碰巧
leave here with anyone last night?
看到我和谁一起离开
Leave?
离开
I thought you'd never leave.
你以为你不会离开了呢
I mean, you were all over the dancers
你一直缠着我们的舞者
and said you were tired of going home alone.
说自己再也不想独自回家了
But no, I didn't see you leave.
但我真没看到你离开
Oh, my God,
天啊
I might have married one of those?
我可能嫁给了这些家伙中的一个
Funny, you didn't strike me as the marrying kind.
我一点也不吃惊你是会结婚那型的女人
I wouldn't think so, either, but apparently I am.
我确实是 但我这次真的很吃惊
I need every single one of these
我要这里每一个
beefcakes' phone numbers, Pronto.
肌肉男的电♥话♥号♥码 快点
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Listen, man, uh,
听我说 伙计
I-I think I am going to need your help after all.
你 你真的要帮帮我
You know that thing you heard Campbell say?
记得你听到坎贝尔说的话吗
Turns out it's, uh, the only evidence I got.
到头来 那是我能找到的唯一证据
Yeah, man, I'm-I'm really sorry
兄弟 对不起
but I-I can't tell anyone about that.
但我不能给你作证
Why not?
为什么
Because of how I overheard him.
因为我不能告诉别人我是怎么听到的
I was in his house, with his stepmom.
我在他家 跟他的继母在一起
Sydney.
雪妮
Wait, our-our investor
慢着 我们的投资人
who you're having an affair with,
那个和你有一腿的女人
is-is also Campbell's stepmom?
她是坎贝尔的继母
Yeah.
没错
You're literally sleeping with the enemy.
你这简直是和敌人同床共枕
She's not the enemy; Campbell is.
她不是敌人 坎贝尔才是
She thinks we should find some other evidence
她建议我们应该找找其它证据
to show that he's guilty.
证明坎贝尔诬陷你
Okay, wow, uh, well,
好吧
I guess it's possible that one of the Cronus guys
我想克罗诺斯社团里应该还有人
still has one of the dummy cell phones
留着骗人时用的
they used for the cheating.
那种手♥机♥
That's what we'll look for.
那就是我们要搞到的证据
But how?
怎么搞
Those guys won't even let me near them.
那些家伙根本不让我靠近
They might still be willing to hang out with me.
他们可能还愿意和我一起
Oh, thank God you're here.
谢天谢地你在家
Annie's not answering her phone, which is weird,
安妮居然我不接电♥话♥ 奇怪吧
and Naomi needs us at a strip club right away.
娜欧米让我们火速赶去一个脱衣舞酒吧
I'm sorry, what?
等等 你说什么
Yeah, she thinks she got married
马上去 她觉得她可能嫁人了
and she doesn't remember.
然后忘记了对方是谁
Your hair.
你的头发
Mm, don't.
啊 求别说
Okay, um, I'm going to get my stuff.
好的 我拿上东西就走
So, I'm assuming you don't know anything either?
你是不是也不知道昨晚发生了什么
Hey, where did you go?
你后来去哪儿了
You disappeared last night after the Offshore.
昨晚从离岸酒吧出来你就不见了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表