剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I've reviewed the recent arrest report,
我已阅过最近的逮捕报告
which states that drugs were found in Mr. Holland's suitcase.
报告显示在霍兰德先生的行李箱中发现了毒品
Your Honor, my client's luggage was out of his care
法官大人 当事人从他离开宾馆以后
from the moment he left the hotel until his arrest.
到被捕前一直没有接触过提箱
Well, unless you have some evidence of third-party involvement,
除非能提供第三方介入的证据
that's still possession.
否则那仍是其个人财产
Which is why I'm going to revoke...
所以我将撤回
No, no! The drugs were planted by her evil former sex client.
不 毒品是他邪恶的前任性伴栽赃的
And you two are...?
请问你们是
Um, Mark's sisters.
马克的妹妹们
We were there at the time of his arrest.
他被捕时我们在场
Did either of you actually see
那请问你们有亲眼见到
this alleged... evil former sex client
这位邪恶的前任性伴
tamper with Mr. Holland's suitcase?
对霍兰德先生的行李箱做手脚吗
Well... no.
没有
But we're certain his fingerprints are all over that bag.
但我们确定箱子上全是他的指纹
His luggage, not her.
是他的行李箱 不是她
Uh, Your Honor, Mark Holland is not gonna
法官大人 马克·霍兰德现在
contest the possession charge at this time.
不对其持有毒品的指控提出质疑
Well, in that case, we can proceed to sentencing.
那我们就继续宣判
Before you do, some new evidence has just come to light.
宣判之前 有新证据浮出水面
Uh, Your Honor, I'm Jordan Welland,
法官大人 我是乔丹·韦兰
and I received previously sealed files
我今早从地方检察官办公室
from the DA's office this morning.
拿到了这些封存文件
This one contains direct testimony, which was never entered in as evidence,
这里面包含了尚未被采纳的直接证词
stating that Mark Holland is completely innocent of the original charges.
其申明了对马克·霍兰德之前的指控是无效的
Overturning the original charges is a matter for another court.
推♥翻♥原有指控请另外上庭
Which is why I'll be filing an appeal immediately.
所以我将立刻提起上诉
And having already spoken to the DA's office,
我已经跟地方检察官办公室谈过
they're anticipating the original charges to be overturned,
他们正在推♥翻♥原有指控
which means Mark Holland can't be sentenced for violating probation
也就是说马克·霍兰德之前是清白的
of something he's never been guilty of in the first place.
他就不能因违反假释期条例而被宣判
In light of this new evidence,
鉴于新证据浮出
Mr. Holland, I am reinstating
霍兰德先生 我会依据你上诉的结果
the terms of your probation pending your appeal.
再裁决你是否违反了假释期条例
Yes!
好耶
I think. What does that mean, exactly?
我觉得 那具体是什么意思
It means he's free to go.
意思就是他可以走了
It isn't a party
少了贵宾
without the guest of honor and the champagne.
和香槟 就算不上派对了哦
I-I couldn't find a towel.
我找不到毛巾
This is the most unprofessional kitchen I've ever worked in.
这是我工作过最不专业的一间厨房♥
But you'll miss it.
但你会想念这里的
Dana called
迪娜打电♥话♥来
to congratulate me on getting out of jail...
恭喜我出狱
and to tell me that she filed paperwork
并告诉我她已经提交了法律文件
so she can move with the kids.
要和孩子们一起搬走
Vermont is finally getting a decent taco chef.
佛蒙特州终于要迎来一位好玉米卷厨师了
I have to stay in their lives.
我必须留在他们的生活中
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢我什么
For having you pour your heart and soul
谢我让你倾尽心血开餐厅
into a restaurant, only to lose it,
结果却要失去它
or for getting your kids kidnapped
还是谢我让你的孩子们
from their own birthday party?
从生日派对上被绑走
Naomi, the truth is...
娜欧米 事实是
I never even tried to be a better father...
我从没试着做个好父亲
...until I met you.
直到我认识了你
I always did like watching you work.
我一直很喜欢看你干活儿
Sydney...
雪妮
what are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
If you hate me, I get it.
如果你恨我 我能理解
I lied about who I was, and I used you
我欺骗了你 利用你
to get Campbell's inheritance.
获得坎贝尔的遗产
Just tell me to get the hell out,
如果你要我滚出去
and I'll go.
我这就走
But I had to tell you
但我必须要告诉你
that I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You know what? We all make mistakes.
你知道吗 我们都会犯错误
I know I have.
我就犯过很多错
So why don't we just forget this whole thing ever happened.
所以我们何不当作整件事没有发生过
Because I can't.
因为我做不到
Forget about you, I mean.
我指的是 忘掉你
I left my husband, and-and I don't care
我离开我丈夫了 而且我
about the money.
不在意那笔钱
This might sound crazy, but I just want to press
这也许听起来很疯狂 但我只想
the reset button on my life and start over.
按下人生的重置键 重新开始
I thought that,
我以为
you know, maybe you might feel the same.
也许你也这么想
To the best lawyer in Beverly Hills.
敬比弗利山庄最棒的律师
Seriously, Jordan,
说真的 乔丹
we can't tell you how grateful we are
我们不知怎样才能表达
for what you did.
对你的感谢
Well... I can.
我知道
Hey, I heard about Mark's good news.
我听说了马克的好消息
The florist said
卖♥♥花的说没有什么
nothing says "Not guilty" like daisies.
比雏菊更赋有"无罪"的寓意了
Heh. That's great, but, um...
真不错 但是
Mark's case had nothing to do with your baby,
马克的官司和你的宝宝一点关系都没有
so why do you care?
你为什么在乎呢
That's not fair.
你这么说太不公平了
I tried to be fair.
我试过做个公平的人
You only care about yourself, Silver.
你只在乎你自己 小银
I showed Michaela's surrogate contract
我给安妮的高级律师
to Annie's fancy lawyer, and, uh...
看了米凯拉的代♥孕♥合同
turns out as long as she has proper medical care
结果证明只要她有充分的医疗护理
she can go on tour. It doesn't matter
她就可以去巡演
how many votes you and your baby have,
无论你和你的宝宝有多不赞成
the only vote that counts is Michaela's.
唯一能做决定的是米凯拉自己
Our first and second dates
我们的第一和第二次约会
were not so hot, but this one knocked it out of the park.
不是很刺♥激♥ 但这次绝对爽翻天了
It helps when the police don't bust in
没有警♥察♥冲进来逮捕我家人
and start rounding up your family.
的确感觉好多了
Your brother, he, um...
你哥哥 他
kind of means everything to you, huh?
可以说是你的全部吧
I'm gonna miss having him here.
我会很想念他的
But nothing can keep
但没有什么能阻止
Mark from being a part of my life.
马克成为我生活的一部分
Or you.
或是你
It's my sister.
是我妹妹
Then you need to take it.
那你得接
Family first.
家庭至上
Hello.
喂
Congratulations.
恭喜
I heard things went well in court.
我听说法庭上很顺利
Yeah. And tell Mom I said thanks.
是啊 帮我跟妈妈说谢谢
Tell her yourself. She says you owe her one,
你自己谢她吧 她说你欠她一个人情
and she wants you back in New York tonight.
她要你今晚就回到纽约
You know the deal, Jordan.
你知道我们的约定 乔丹
Kiss your new girlfriend good-bye
跟你的新女友吻别
and get on the next plane.
然后坐下一班飞机回来
Are you ready
准备好
for date number four?
进行第四次约会了吗
Yeah. Uh, actually...
实际上...
I just got an e-mail from work, and...
我刚收到一封工作邮件
something really urgent came up,
出了件很紧急的事
and I'm gonna have to leave town on business.
我得出趟差
I'll call you when I get back.
我回来以后再打给你
Okay.
好吧
You missed the celebration.
你错过了庆祝派对
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表