剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
It'll blow over soon.
这事没多久就平息了
Not soon enough.
不会那么快
The phone's ringing off the hook.
电♥话♥到现在都没断过
The studio even called and left a message.
公♥司♥还来过电♥话♥ 留了条信息
They want to discuss strategies for dealing with my situation.
他们想商量下如何处理我的窘境
I could kill Navid.
我真想杀了纳维
I really don't think he meant for it to turn out like this.
我觉得他也没想把局面搞成这样
Silver, if you're here to defend him...
小银 你要是来替他说话的...
I'm not.
我不是
Actually, I'm here to ask you a favor.
其实 我是想找你帮个忙
Um, this might be a little awkward,
说来可能有点尴尬
so I understand if you say no,
你要是拒绝的话我也理解
but you've really been there for me.
但你一直都这么支持我
I have a meeting with a fertility specialist today,
我今天要和一位生育专家见面
and I was wondering if you would go with me.
不知道你能不能陪我一起去
But I thought that...
我还以为...
The insemination isn't working.
人工受精没有成功
Everyone else my age is trying not to get pregnant
我的同龄人都在想方设法避孕
and here I am finding out that I might not be able to.
而我却发现自己也许根本不能怀孕
Hey, you don't know that you have a problem.
你不一定真的不能怀孕
I know. I just, I'm sorry.
我知道 我只是 不好意思
I just, I don't really think
我只是觉得我无法承受
I could handle another medical crisis alone.
独自面对另一项生理缺陷
Well, you don't have to go alone.
你不必独自面对
After a week of dodging questions
在躲避了一周被人询问
about how my ass looks on YouTube,
我的小翘臀在优酷里看上去如何后
a day at the fertility clinic actually sounds like fun.
去生育诊所过一天听上去还不错
Thank you.
谢谢你
Afternoon, Mrs. Clark-Miller.
下午好 克拉克·米勒太太
Clara, call me Mrs. Miller-Clark.
克拉拉 请叫我米勒·克拉克太太
Can you let Max know that I am here for lunch?
可以告诉麦克斯我来找他共进午餐吗
He'll just be a minute. He's finishing up an interview.
他很快就好 面试马上结束
Can I take your coat?
需要我帮您把外套挂好吗
We should probably let Max do that.
还是让麦克斯来吧
It's a newlywed thing.
新婚甜蜜期 你懂的
I would never have thought of Z-sorting the objects
我从未想过对源对象进行深度排列
at the source to simplify the LOD-- that's genius!
来简化细节层次 太有才了
Naomi.
娜欧米
Hey, you're never gonna believe this.
这简直太难以置信了
I think Bryce Woodbridge is the one.
我觉得布赖斯·伍德布里奇是我要找的人
Fabulous. Hire him, say good-bye
太好了 雇了他 道个别
and let's have lunch.
我们去吃午饭吧
Oh, um, actually Bryce is a her.
其实布赖斯是个女的
She... oh. Bryce,
她...布赖斯
this is my wife Naomi.
这是我太太娜欧米
I think thanks to her that we found
我想是多亏了她我们才能找到
the perfect replacement for the CEO position.
首席执行官的完美接替者
Well, so nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴认识你
Bryce-- interesting name.
布赖斯 很有趣的名字
I hate it. Everyone always thinks I'm a guy.
太讨厌了 人们都以为我是男生
You're so obviously not.
你很明显不是男的
Bryce and I just had the most amazing interview.
布赖斯的面试异常精彩
She-she knew exactly what to do about our engines slowing to less than 16 FPS.
她懂如何把引擎减速至16帧每秒以下
It feels like she could jump right in and we could get at it.
就好像可以直接加入 立马开工了
Well, I'm 100% available.
我随时可以上任
And I'm super psyched about taking the next step with you.
很期待与你一同开展下一步工作
Good, because, uh...
很好 因为...
Max has a lot of candidates that he has to meet
麦克斯还要见很多候选人
before he makes a final decision.
才能做出最终决定
It was so nice meeting you.
真的很高兴认识你
We will get back to you.
我们稍后会联♥系♥你的
It's very nice to meet you, Bryce.
很高兴认识你 布赖斯
Hi, guys, Jared Eng here of celebrity news site Just Jared.
大家好 我是花边新闻主播杰瑞德·英
Seems action star Liam Court,
因《共同入侵者》声名鹊起的
of Corporate Invaders fame,
动作明星利亚姆·柯特
was doing a little invading of his own this weekend.
本周末搞了点自己的小"入侵"
His steamy sex tape is a viral smash hit,
他的性♥爱♥录像如病毒般散播蔓延
racking up a million hits...
累计点击率以高达百万
第五季 第七集
新飞越比弗利
Okay, do you want to tell me what that was about?
你想说说刚刚是怎么回事吗
Because I got to say, I thought Bryce was perfect.
我不得不说 布赖斯是绝佳人选
I don't know about perfect.
我不清楚是不是绝佳
She was adequate and was nice.
她是很合适人也很好
I just think you can do better.
我只是觉得你能找到更好的人选
You don't want me to pick Bryce because she's a girl.
你不想让我选布赖斯是因为她是女生吧
I do not have an issue with you working with a girl.
我不介意你和女生一起工作
I would just prefer if the girl were...
我只是希望这个女生能更...
rounder. Naomi...
丰满些 娜欧米
Okay, fine, I have a problem with you working with a girl.
好吧 我就是很介意你和女生一起工作
I'm not an idiot, Max.
我又不是傻子 麦克斯
Bryce is beautiful and smart and she speaks geek.
布赖斯聪颖美丽还是电脑极客
You don't put a piece of meat in front of a dog
你不能把一块肉放在狗狗面前
and expect it to say, "No, thanks. I've already eaten."
期待它说"不用了谢谢 我吃过了"
I'm a very loyal dog.
我是条很忠诚的狗狗
I know.
我知道
I just want to keep you that way.
我只是想让你继续忠于我
And ever since we got married,
自从我们结婚之后
we've been in the threesome from hell
我们一直处于地狱般的三人世界
and we just got out from underneath that,
我们刚从地狱里逃离出来
and I don't want to share you with someone else.
我不想再和别人分享你
Naomi, even if it isn't Bryce,
娜欧米 就算不是布赖斯
I'm gonna have to find a business partner.
我也必须找一个合作伙伴
I can't run this company alone.
我不能独自运营这家公♥司♥
I'll do it.
我来吧
That's never gonna work.
这不可能
Why not? Max and Naomi?
为什么不 麦克斯与娜欧米
We can handle anything together.
我们联手能所向披靡
Ask yourself,
你想想
how did we pull off the Phenomi-con presentation in one night?
我们是怎么一夜之间搞定动漫展演示的
Who cracked the code?
是谁破解了代码
I did.
是我
And who kept those geeks going all night long?
是谁让那些极客们整夜奋勇战斗
You did.
是你
You see? We are great together.
看到没 我们是完美搭档
I'll have to figure out the technical stuff, I know that.
我会去弄懂那些技术活 这个我知道
It's not quite that simple. Why not?
事情没那么简单 为什么不呢
Tell me in one sentence what Alec did for you.
用一句话总结亚力克为你做了些什么
Alec did a lot more for this company
亚力克为这家公♥司♥所付出的
than I can put into one sentence.
不是一句话就能说完的
I mean, he had vision, he understood the market.
他有洞察力 懂得市场运作
He knew how to woo investors.
他知道怎么取悦投资方
He... Wooing?
他... 取悦吗
Wooing is my specialty, Max.
这是我最擅长的了 麦克斯
I can woo.
我能搞定他们
We can be great together.
我们双剑合璧一定超强
I know it, I know it. Give me a chance.
我确定 相信我 给我一个机会吧
Okay, I am swamped
我现在忙得不可开交
and there's a planeload of German bankers
明天有一大批德国的银行家
coming to town tomorrow.
会到这儿来
Think you can handle them?
你觉得你能搞定他们吗
Ja. Das is gut. Ich kann es tun.
行啊 那太好了 我能搞定[德语]
Okay, well, let's give it a try.
那好吧 那就试一下吧
Yes!
太好了
Okay, so, uh,
好吧
I didn't need both you guys here.
你们不用都在这儿陪我
It's just a checkup,
只是个健康检查
I've been taking my pills
我一直坚持吃药
and all the pain is practically gone.
基本上也不疼了
You mean the pain that you lied about
你是说 即使我早就提醒你去看医生
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表