剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
We camp here for the night
我们晚上在这露营
living on flat champagne
靠这瓶跑了气的香槟
and breath mints from the minibar?
和迷你酒吧的口香糖度日吗
You know, actually, the desert can be pretty romantic at night.
其实夜晚的沙漠会很浪漫
Oh, really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
We could gaze up at the stars,
我们可以仰望星空
I could teach you how to identify all the major constellations.
我教你如何识别全部的主要星座
Or the feeding habits of predatory animals.
或者教你食肉动物的食性
That's not an option.
我可不想
Take this.
拿着这个
Hello.
你好
We need a ride to Nevada.
我们想搭个便车去内达华
Hoping if you don't mind doing some of the driving.
那你最好不介意帮我开下车
Oh. Are you sure about this?
你确定这么做吗
I'm sure about us.
我对我们有信心
Man.
老兄
Naomi?
娜欧米
She still isn't here.
她还没回来
Did you just text her?
你给她发短♥信♥了吗
You don't text someone to tell them
不要发短♥信♥告诉别人
their friend might be dying.
他们的朋友可能快死了
Sorry. I forgot you were an expert
对不起 我忘了你是
in life-and-death situations.
生死方面的专家
Well, it doesn't take a semester at Princeton
难道要花一学期在普林斯顿学习
to know there's some things you don't text.
有些事是不能发短♥信♥说的吗
Guys, stop.
你们别吵了
Okay? We just need to pack Annie a bag
好吗 我们只是来给安妮收拾点东西
and get back to the hospital.
然后就回医院
Who's that?
谁敲门
Can I help you?
有什么事
I'm looking for Max Miller.
我在找麦克斯·米勒
Do you mind if we come in?
介意我们进去吗
Whoa. Are you a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
Alec Martin. I'm Max Miller's business partner.
我叫亚历克·马丁 麦克斯·米勒的生意伙伴
And sorry for the drama, but you know, Max is
很抱歉这副阵仗找上门
a pretty important guy, and it's not like him
但麦克斯对我们来说很重要
to not answer his phone.
他一般不会不接电♥话♥的
Do you have any idea where he can be?
你们知道他在哪吗
Well, we haven't seen him since the wedding...
在那个没成型的婚礼后
um, that didn't happen.
我们就再没见过他
Our friend Naomi had an "Aha" moment,
我们的朋友娜欧米去抢婚
which kind of stopped everything.
阻止了一切
We haven't been able to reach her since.
从那以后我们就联♥系♥不到她
Well, then, uh, sounds like they're probably together.
那他们俩很可能在一起
But these guys are still gonna have to look around.
不过这些人还得搜查一遍
For what?
为什么
If you think Max is hidden in the closet somewhere,
如果你以为麦克斯藏在某个壁橱里
you obviously don't know Naomi Clark.
那你显然不了解娜欧米·克拉克
Her closets are packed.
她的壁橱总是塞满了东西
You're right, I don't know Naomi Clark,
不错 我不了解娜欧米·克拉克
but I do know her previous relationship with Max
可我知道她和麦克斯之前的关系
was, shall we say, volatile?
非同一般 可以说是跌宕起伏吗
Okay, she's never gonna hurt Max.
好吧 可她绝对不会伤害麦克斯
And it's nice that you trust your friend,
你如此信任你的朋友真令人感动
but Max is my friend, okay?
可麦克斯也是我的朋友 好吗
I can't leave here
我不会离开这儿
until I know where he is, and if he's okay.
直到我知道他身在何处 安全与否
Well, suit yourself
行 随便你
but I'm sure Max and Naomi are fine.
但我肯定麦克斯和娜欧米不会有事
Just a few more miles to Nevada.
再有几英里就到内华达了
I mean, we could've been married and on our second kid by now.
我们此时本可以完婚 努力第二个孩子
This guy's stopped at every gas station
这家伙自打我们上车就每个加油站
since we got in.
都要停一下
Yeah, well, honestly, I think he has medical condition.
是啊 老实说 我觉得他可能身体不好
I saw a bunch of prescription drugs in the glove compartment.
我在贮物箱看到一堆处方药
Um, honey, I think maybe we should get out of the car.
亲爱的 我想我们也许该下车
Max, really? After everything we've been through,
麦克斯 真的吗 经历过这么多坎坷
why would we give up right now?
为何现在要放弃呢
Well, because I think he's robbing the place.
因为我想他在打劫这地方
What Yeah, that's...
什么 是的 那...
Oh, God.
我的天
Let's go, let's go. Drive!
快走 快走 开车啊
Okay, okay, okay... Drive! Go, go, go!
好好好 开就开 冲冲冲
Go, go, go, go. Yeah, stop.
快点开 快点开 好了 停车
Go, go, go! Oh, oh, oh!
快开快开
I don't know what to do! Floor it! Floor it!
我不知道该怎么办 停下来
Just go, go!
只管开 快开
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天
Nevada State Police, pull over.
内华达州警 靠边停车
We made it to Nevada.
我们终于到内华达了
I'm just glad I was in Sacramento when Silver called
小银打来的时候我刚好在萨克拉门托
so I could be here.
幸好能及时赶到这儿
You made it to the morgue awfully fast from Sacramento.
你从萨克拉门托开到停尸房♥的速度可真快
Silver called me before Dixon's accident.
小银在迪克森出事前打给我
She said she had a big decision she needed help with.
说需要我帮她参谋个重大决定
So, uh...
那么
Uh, what's the big decision? Was it about me?
什么重大决定 与我有关吗
Why would it be about you?
为什么会与你有关
Because I told her at the wedding
因为我在婚礼上告诉她
that we don't have to want the same things
我们不一定要有同样的追求
in order to be together.
才能在一起
Yeah, and I told Silver at the wedding...
好吧 我也在婚礼上告诉小银...
Relax, guys. She wasn't calling about either one of you.
放轻松 伙计们 她所说的与你俩都无关
Well, what was she calling about?
那她说了什么
She wants to have a baby...
她想要个孩子
with me.
和我
I can explain.
听我解释
Teddy just did.
泰迪刚说过了
Were you ever gonna tell me about this?
你想过要把这事儿告诉我吗
Yes, after Teddy made a decision.
我会的 等泰迪做完决定
Teddy's decision? I put heart on the line, and your answer
泰迪的决定 我心悬一线
depends on whether or not Teddy's willing to wax his board?
而你却是看泰迪愿不愿意和你生孩子
Yeah, well, you made your choice, Silver.
好吧 你已经做了决定 小银
And by the way, it clearly wasn't me.
顺带一提 那个人显然不是我
It's not the same thing, guys.
这不是一♥码♥事
I can't figure out how I feel about either of you
等我确定某天我会有孩子
until I'm sure that I'm gonna have a baby someday, all right?
我才能搞清自己对你俩的感觉 明白吗
And I'm sorry, Navid, but...
对不起 纳维 但...
Did you really want me to choose you
你真的希望我选择你
just because you would give me that?
就因为你愿意和我生孩子
No, I wanted you to choose me, Silver, because you love me.
不 我希望你选择我是因为你爱我
But you don't.
但你不爱我
Navid, don't... Navid.
纳维 别... 纳维
That could be the hospital.
可能是医院打来的
Liam...
利亚姆...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I do have feelings for you.
我确实对你有感觉
Yeah, feelings that you're not sure about.
是啊 你自己都搞不清楚的感觉
You know what, it's your life.
这是你的生活
Do what makes you happy.
你怎么高兴怎么来
I want you to be happy, too.
我也希望你们能高兴
Yeah, well, that's not really working out.
好吧 现在看来可不是那样
It's Naomi.
娜欧米打来的
She and Max are in jail.
她和麦克斯入狱了
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Primm Valley Judicial Outpost,
15号♥公路上的
Route 15.
普林谷司法警哨站
Max and I, kind of, sort of hitchhiked
麦克斯和我意外搭了
with some type of gas station bandit,
油站强盗的便车
and I accidentally drove the getaway car
而我又不小心把逃跑的轿车
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表