剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
and I'd swoon like some moon-eyed groupie?
醉眼朦胧的粉丝们一样被迷得神魂颠倒吗
As of right now, you're failing my class.
现在 我这门课你不及格
Feel free to drop out at any point.
欢迎你随时退学
Just finish this side,
只需把这边弄好
and we need one more coat, and
再刷层漆
you're good to go.
就可以了
Appreciate it.
谢谢你
You made it.
你来啦
Uh... Dixon I wanted to talk to you.
迪克森 我想和你谈谈
I'm just dropping off the keys, man.
我只是来送钥匙 哥们
Dixon, about yesterday.
迪克森 关于昨天的事
When that actress showed up,
那个女演员出现后
I realized that sometimes
我意识到 有时候
I don't think before I speak,
我说话不过脑子
and I just... I ruin everything.
因此我...我毁掉了一切
And, hey, I don't want you to think
我不希望你觉得
that this was anything personal.
我是针对你
It was just a business decision.
那只是生意上的决定
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, no sweat.
没错 别担心
Really? 'Cause, dude, you have no idea...
真的吗 哥们 你不知道...
I spoke to Liam this morning.
今早我和利亚姆谈过了
Seems he'd love for me to open this club.
他很乐意由我来开这家俱乐部
Liam owns this bar, not you,
利亚姆是这酒吧的主人 不是你
which means you lose.
也就意味着 你输了
It was just a business decision.
这只是生意上的决定
I hope we can still be friends.
希望我们还是朋友
Hey, sweetie.
喂 宝贝
I was just thinking about you.
我正在想你呢
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Do you know where I can sign up?
请问在哪里可以报名
I cannot believe I got to feed a baby tiger!
难以置信 我居然可以给小老虎喂食
He was so cute. And all those baby crocodiles.
他太可爱了 还有那些小鳄鱼也是
How did you
你怎么会
know all those people at the animal reserve?
认识那么多动物保护区的人
Oh, I used to
我以前
volunteer at a game reserve in Kenya,
在肯尼亚的一个野生动物保护区做志愿者
and plus, I helped one of those guys
另外 我帮那里一个哥们
get his nude photos down off the Web.
删掉了网上流传的他的裸照
Mm. You are such a liar.
你真是个大骗子
Well, um, that was
今天算得上是
maybe the best date ever.
我最美好的一次约会了
Yeah?
是吗
I'm glad
我很高兴
things didn't work out with that other guy.
你和另外那个男的没成
Me, too.
我也是
Good night.
晚安
Oh, you're back.
你回来啦
Ah, did you have an actual date with Colin?
你和科林真的约会去了吗
Well, looks like you and Max might have a cool couple
你和麦克斯没准终于能找到
to hang out with after all.
一对有趣的情侣一起玩了
How was your fantasy weekend?
你的桃花源般的周末过得怎样
Uh, Max and I...
麦克斯和我...
hit a bit of a speed bump.
遇到点小问题
But... that's all right.
但...没事了
I'm not gonna let that happen again.
我不会再让那种事发生了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表