剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
to help with her big printer emergency.
说她的打印机出了紧急情况
Turns out the emergency was
结果紧急情况
that the printer was unplugged from the wall.
就是打印机没有插电
Do you believe that? Dude, what a waste of time.
你相信吗 简直是浪费时间啊哥们
It was, unless you count seeing Adrianna
的确是 如果你觉得看着阿德里安娜
parade around in a bikini as a waste of time,
穿着比基尼四处走是浪费时间的话
which I do not.
我可挺享受的
So let me get this straight.
让我弄清楚下状况
Naomi called you over to fix her unbroken computer
娜奥米叫你去修她那完好无损的电脑
and Adrianna just happened to be there strutting around
而阿德里安娜刚好在那里
in a very skimpy bathing suit?
穿着暴露走来走去
Pretty much.
差不多就这样
So, is Adrianna seeing anyone right now?
阿德里安娜有在和谁交往吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
Oh, well, that's probably
那大概是因为
because she's been kind of a hot mess lately.
她最近状况有点糟糕
Perfect. I kinda like me a hot mess.
很好 我挺喜欢这样的
**Waiting for*
*等待着
**So keep your eyes on me*
*请凝视我
**We're almost there*
*很快就到
And cut it! Yes! Yes!
卡 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
What do you think?
你们觉得怎样
Well, I think it's gonna look great,
效果一定会很好
especially after we add the other 60 dancers tomorrow.
明天加上另外60个舞者会更好
60 more dancers? Dixon, we don't need it.
再加60个舞者 迪克森 不需要的
It's gonna be too expensive.
太昂贵了
Well, I think we passed expensive about
我们已经超越昂贵的界限
$20,000 ago, okay?
两万美元了
Look, I told you this is gonna be huge, okay?
我跟你们说过 要大制♥作♥
Silver, I love what you're doing. Thanks.
小银 我喜欢你的创意 谢谢
Michaela sounds great, the dress looks even better,
米凯拉声音也很棒 裙子美极了
Thank you. And the song is off the hook.
谢谢 歌♥曲更是没话说
Yeah, he's right.
他说得对
I think what the three of us are doing is really amazing.
我觉得我们三个合作的成果会很棒
Yeah.
是啊
I bet you that's the future calling saying,
一定是未来打来电♥话♥说
"Welcome to the big time."
"欢迎来到飞黄腾达的时代"
Or my bank calling to repossess my car.
或者是银行打来要收回我的车
Hey, I'm not gonna let you start worrying, all right?
别担心了好吗
That's Silver's job.
那是小银的工作
Silver worries about her baby, I worry about mine.
小银担心她的宝贝 我担心我的
This video's our baby, Dixon.
这支音乐录影带是我们的宝贝 迪克森
Look, you heard her. This whole thing,
你也听她说了 这个项目
it's gonna be huge for all three of us.
一定会给我们带来很大的改变
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I guess you're right.
是啊 是啊 你说得对
Yeah.
是啊
Um, that was the fertility clinic.
是生育诊所打来的
They just got your latest hormone test back.
你的荷尔蒙检测结果出来了
We need to move up the IVF procedure.
我们得把移植胚胎的时间提前
Uh, okay, to, to when?
好吧 提前到什么时候
Tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow? Really, Silver?
明天 真的吗 小银
Okay, all right, so what does this mean?
好吧 这意味着什么
We can postpone the music video.
我们可以推迟拍摄录影带
We can't. I'm all in here.
不行 我全都定好了
The cast, the crew, the equipment.
演员 拍摄队伍 设备
If we postpone anything, I'm screwed.
一旦延期 我就完了
There's nothing we can do, Dixon. I'm so sorry.
没有别的办法 迪克森 我很抱歉
Look, Silver, I'm happy for you, okay?
小银 我很为你开心
I-I really am.
真的
But sorry isn't much help to me right now.
但是现在道歉对我来说没什么用
Hey! Oh, man, these look great.
天哪 看着真不错
Yeah. I'm psyched.
是啊 我也很激动
My company actually has a chance to do well.
我的公♥司♥有望飞黄腾达
Yeah, About that, um, I wanted to ask you a little favor.
关于这个 我想请你帮个小忙
I want to head up the marketing for your surfboard company.
我想负责做你公♥司♥的市场营销
Marketing? Uh, I just plan on
市场营销 我就打算
throwing a few boards on the beach.
往沙滩上扔几块冲浪板而已
Okay, listen, I just blew an interview for a trainee position
是这样 我去面试培训生职位失败了
because I have zero marketing experience.
因为我没有市场营销经验
Way to sell yourself as my new head of marketing.
你这么一说 我对你好有"信心"啊
But on my way out the door, you know, I thought on my feet.
但在要出门的时候 我灵机一动
So I invited the guy and his daughter to the surf festival.
邀请那个人和他女儿来参加冲浪节
He can see me in action promoting your surfboards.
他就能看到我为你的冲浪板做宣传了
Liam, please,
利亚姆 拜托
I really need to impress this guy.
我真的需要让他刮目相看
Plus, I want to land this job
而且 我很想拿到这份工作
and then put the karmic smack-down
然后让坎贝尔和他的走狗们
on Campbell and his snob squad.
颜面扫地
Okay. Yeah, I wanted to open a business.
好吧 既然我要开公♥司♥
Why not go big?
何不就做大点
Yeah? Dude, thank you so much.
真的吗 哥们 太谢谢你了
Hey, I-I promise you I will transform the Offshore
我保证帮你把离岸酒吧打造成
into complete deluxe hospitality suite.
高档多功能展示厅
I'm talking board displays,
包括冲浪板展示
press materials, the works.
媒体宣传 作品展
Oh, and that cute investor of yours,
还有你那位美女投资人
she'll make our company totally legit.
她能让我们的公♥司♥显得更加靠谱
Yeah, that could be a problem.
这个 有点问题
I kinda slept with her.
我跟她上♥床♥了
You banged the only potential investor
你刚开了一家公♥司♥
you had for your fledgling company?
就上了唯一的潜在投资者
In this economy?
还是在这种经济形势下
Well, I wasn't thinking about the financial climate at the time.
我当时哪顾得上考虑经济形势啊
Well, you need to start if we're doing business together.
如果我们合作的话 你得考虑周全
I mean, the last time you mixed business with romance...
上次你把工作和爱情混在一起时...
I know! I know. Annie already talked to me about it.
我知道我知道 安妮跟我说过了
I guess I just need to decide if I want
我想我必须得决定
my relationship with Sydney to be personal or professional.
跟雪妮维持私人关系还是工作关系
Okay. Let me help you out with your decision.
好吧 我来帮你决定吧
There will be a hundred women in bikinis
明天的沙滩上 会有一百个
on the beach tomorrow, okay?
穿着比基尼的辣妹
Only one of them wants to invest in your company.
而其中只有一个想要投资你的公♥司♥
Date the other 99.
跟剩下的99个约会去
You're back.
你们回来了
Yeah.
是啊
The IVF procedure went really well.
胚胎移植进行得很顺利
And we'll know in a few days if she's actually pregnant.
几天后就能知道她是否怀孕了
In the meantime, the doctor wants me on bed rest
同时 医生要我在之后的24小时
for the next 24 hours, so if you'll excuse me,
在床上休息 所以先失陪了
I have a date with the TV remote.
我跟电视机有个约会
I'll make you some tea. Thanks.
我给你泡点茶吧 谢谢
You want some?
你要吗
No. Uh, actually no.
不 不用了
I have to go wrap out the studio.
我得去收拾一下摄影棚
Um, look,
听我说
before you go, uh,
在你走之前
I want to thank you for being so understanding about all this.
我想谢谢你这么理解我
Yeah, well, I don't really have much of a choice, do I?
这个啊 我别无选择不是吗
Dixon, we'll put the music video back together...
迪克森 录影带我们还可以重头做的
Silver, I had to eat the cost of the crew and equipment.
小银 我得付整个团队和设备的钱
There's no way that the label can afford a do over.
公♥司♥付不起重来一回的钱了
I'm sorry, Dixon. I'm so sorry about this.
很抱歉 迪克森 我很抱歉
But you know that I didn't plan for this, right?
但你知道这不是我的本意 对吗
I know. Silver, I can't blame you.
我知道 小银 我不怪你
It's all on me.
怪我自己
See, I took a risk
是我自己冒险
because I have a dream of having a music career.
因为我梦想开启一段音乐事业
But you have a dream of having a kid
但是你梦想生个孩子
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表