剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Liam! Liam!
利亚姆 利亚姆
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, just got to get some water.
没事 只是需要喝点水
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事
Hey, get off of her.
放开她
Hey, why are you grabbing me, she's the one who...
为什么抓我 她才是...
How's Ade?
艾德怎么样了
Shaken but fine.
吓坏了 但她没事
She's worried about you.
她很担心你
The court said they wouldn't release me
法♥院♥说我要先跟心理医生谈过
until I saw a medical professional.
他们才能放了我
Maybe they're right.
也许他们是对的
Maybe I do need help.
也许我真的需要帮助
Adrianna told me what's going on with you.
阿德里安娜跟我说了你的事
The kidnapping, your friend's shooting.
被绑♥架♥ 你朋友中枪
Liam, have you been having trouble sleeping?
利亚姆 你最近有睡眠问题吗
Mood swings, anxiety?
情绪不稳定 焦虑
No more than anyone else
不会比其他差点
who almost got shipped to Mexico in a box.
被装进箱子里运到墨西哥的哥们更严重
Liam, I think you are suffering
利亚姆 我觉得你患上了
from post-traumatic stress disorder.
创伤后精神紧张症
PTSD? It's not like I went to war.
创伤后精神紧张症 我又没去打过仗
Combat isn't the only cause,
这种病并不是只会由战争引起
but treatment's pretty standard.
但是治疗的方法都差不多
Cognitive behavior therapy.
认知行为治疗法
You need to confront the things that remind you of your trauma
你必须直面那些让你想起你的遭遇的事物
and deal with what happened instead of hiding from it.
解决问题而不是逃避
So, you're saying I need to do more of what I did today,
你是说我需要做更多像我今天干的这种事
'cause that worked out great.
我今天倒是落了个好下场
Confronting your past
面对你的过去
is the only way to start feeling better.
是唯一能让你好起来的办法
Don't take this the wrong way, but that sounds crazy.
无意冒犯 但那听起来太疯狂了
Are we done here?
我们完事了吗
Hello. Welcome to C.U.'s first Annual Food Truck Competition.
欢迎来到加大第一届年度餐车比赛
Wait, you work here?
等等 你在这工作吗
If by work here you mean,
如果你说工作的意思是
created the entire contest, then yes.
创办了这场比赛 那么是的
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
I already wasted half my day yesterday
我已经因为你昨天捏造出来的工作机会
with your fake catering job.
浪费了半天时间
I think I'll pass on the pretend food contest.
我想我就不参加这场假装的美食比赛了
Oh, so I guess it doesn't matter that Wolfgang Puck is judging?
那我想你也不关心评委是沃夫冈·帕克咯
The Wolfgang Puck?
真的沃夫冈·帕克吗
Such a charming man.
他真的好有魅力
I mean, he single-handedly changed the face of American cuisine.
他单枪匹马改变了美式烹饪的面貌
The guy's amazing.
他简直棒极了
He started with nothing and created an empire.
他白手起家创造了自己的美食帝国
You could do the same thing if you win the contest.
如果你赢了比赛 就能像他一样
First prize is a write-up from Wolfgang,
第一名的奖品是沃夫冈亲自写的好评
plus a silent partner will help you open up your own restaurant
还有一位出资合伙人帮助你在海滨位置
at this amazing waterfront location.
开一家你自己的餐厅
But if you prefer selling tacos
但是如果你更想在焦油坑
to tourists at the tar pits, then by all means, fly free.
卖♥♥墨西哥卷给游客 那随你 请便吧
Okay, fine, I'll do the contest.
好吧 我参加比赛
But just so we're clear,
但是话说在前头
I'm doing this to help my business.
我这么做是为了我的事业
Don't think it means we're taking family vacations together.
别以为我们就可以作为家人去度假了
Adrianna.
阿德里安娜
Oh, hey. Hi.
你好
Look, I just wanted to apologize again for yesterday.
我只是想再次为昨天的事道歉
It's fine.
没关系
You didn't realize it was me. Yeah.
你没意识到那是我 是的
So, did you talk to that therapist?
那你跟心理医生谈过了吗
Yeah. But she's clueless.
谈过 但她一点忙都帮不上
She keeps trying to talk me into some kind of stupid treatment.
她不停劝我接受一种愚蠢的治疗方法
But, Liam, if you don't get help,
但是利亚姆 如果你不接受帮助的话
how do you know this isn't going to happen again?
你怎么知道这种情况不会再发生
Okay, let's-let's make a deal.
好吧 我们先说好
Once you fix your own life,
等你把你自己的生活处理好
then you can tell me how to run mine.
再来对我指手画脚
Didn't I meet you at a bar somewhere?
我是不是在某个酒吧见过你
I didn't know you were going to be here.
我不知道你会来
Where's Silver?
小银在哪
Not here.
不在这
I needed a break, so I got away.
我要放松一下 所以我跑出来了
And since there's not a baby supply store within sight,
考虑到视线所及范围内没有婴儿用品店
I think we're safe.
我们应该是安全的
You feel like hanging out?
你想出去玩吗
Sure, yeah.
当然 好啊
Who's to say we didn't, uh, just bump into each other?
谁说我们不能偶然碰到
And decided to catch a little music.
然后决定一起去听听音乐
Awesome.
好主意
So, I'm going to get some food
我先去弄点
that doesn't contain any healthy fiber.
不含健康纤维的食物
I'll see you in five.
五分钟后见
Okay.
好的
So... looks like you totally hooked up
看来 你跟那晚酒吧的那个女生
with that girl from the bar the other night and didn't tell us.
打得真是火热啊 还瞒着我们
Ah, she's-she's a nice girl.
她是个好姑娘
I didn't want to make a big deal.
我不想到处宣扬
And if her boss found out it could cause a lot of problems.
要是她老板发现了 还会惹一堆麻烦
Hey, so can you do me a favor,
所以 帮我个忙
and just keep this between us?
别给别人说这事行吗
You want me to lie to the guys about what I just saw?
你要我谎称没看到刚才那一幕
I'm starting to see some cracks in that moral code of yours.
看来你的道德标准也有瑕疵啊
But, hey, your secret's safe with me.
不过 我会帮你保密
I mean, that's what Cronus is all about, right?
这才是克罗诺斯社团的意义所在
Friends helping each other out.
好兄弟 讲义气嘛
All right, I got to go man, I'll see ya.
好了 我得走了 回见
See ya.
回见
Man, this is probably the best taco
天哪 这简直是我吃过
I've ever had in my life.
最棒的玉米薄饼卷
And I'm not just saying that because
我这样说 不是因为
I've been working since 8:00. Thanks.
我从8点工作到现在 谢谢
This event's actually turning into huge business for me.
这次活动对我来说是很大一笔生意
Yeah, well, hopefully for me, too.
但愿对我来说也是
Running this contest was my sister's idea,
举♥行♥这次比赛其实是我姐姐的主意
and it's actually turning out to be a pretty good one.
现在来看 反响不错
You know what?
你知道吗
I kind of got dragged into this the same way.
其实我也不是主动参与进来的
But I'm having a blast.
但我现在相当开心
III'm Mark. Dixon.
我叫马克 迪克森
Good to meet you, man.
很高兴见到你
Uh, what are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I'm getting a taco.
我在吃玉米卷
Mark, this is my sister, Annie.
马克 这是我姐姐 安妮
Wait, she's your sister?
等等 她是你姐姐
And Dixon is my one and only brother.
迪克森是我唯一的兄弟
If you know what I mean?
你懂我意思
I don't.
我不懂
Look, I'm just here to win Naomi's food truck contest.
我来这里是为了赢娜奥米举♥行♥的餐车比赛
Wait, this whole contest was Naomi's idea?
等等 美食比赛是娜奥米的主意吗
Yeah, I didn't realize throwing contests
是啊 没想到给家人们举办比赛
for your relatives was a family tradition.
居然还是家族传统
So, you guys know each other
所以你们互相认识
and you know Naomi?
你还认识娜奥米
We shouldn't hold the line up.
咱们挡着后面的人了
Uh, we would love to stick around and chat
我们很想继续在这和你聊聊
but Dixon and I have a lot to do right now
但是我跟迪克森还有事
and I'm sure you do, too.
我知道你也很忙
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表