剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
but I don't remember being brooding and sexy.
但我不记得我忧郁性感
I love Liam 'cause he's always got a good heart.
我爱利亚姆因为他一直有颗善良的心
Liam was originally created sort of as this bad boy,
利亚姆原本被塑造成一个坏小子的形象
artistic kid.
有艺术天分的孩子
Tick... tock. Tick... tock.
嘀 嗒 嘀 嗒
What is that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Nothing. Just wondering how long it's gonna take for you
没什么 只是好奇你会用多长时间
to drop the nice girl act.
来卸下好孩子的伪装
We had a lot of Liam as things... things happening to him.
很多事情发生在利亚姆身上
Keep it coming, dude.
给我满上 老兄
$25,000.
25000美元
Oh, you Beverly Hills kids with your allowance...
你们这些比弗利山庄的富二代们
Like, he accidentally bought a bar.
他无意中买♥♥下了一家酒吧
Morning, boss.
老板 早啊
He was discovered as a model,
他被发掘进入模特行业
then he became a movie star sort of accidentally.
又机缘巧合成为了电影明星
We saved the universe.
我们拯救了宇宙
You can tell my boss
那跟头儿说
that I'm putting in for overtime.
我要申请加班补贴
Cut!
卡
The guy, let's be honest is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
他说实话并不是个厉害角色
You know, some of this method stuff actually makes sense.
有些技巧性的东西还是挺有用的
Like... when I got impaled by the alien,
就像演被外星人杀死的那场戏时
I could've been thinking about getting into a motorcycle accident...
我本可以想象着我骑摩托车被撞了
with an alien.
被外星人撞了
He just goes from being taken advantage of one girl
他被女孩子们利用
to the next to the next to the next.
接二连三
Okay... shoot! There goes all his money.
糟糕 他又失去了所有的钱
And then he's literally getting shipped off in a crate.
然后他又差点被装在箱子里运走
You gonna put me in a box?
你要把我放箱子里吗
By the end of the finale, he is finally able to say,
剧终季到了尾声 他终于能讲出
"This is what I want. This is who I am."
"这就是我想要的 我就是这样的人"
Adrianna's really into Adrianna,
阿德里安娜很自恋
which is always funny to me.
我觉得挺有意思的
You know, I am...
你知道的 我
a teenage recovering drug addict
是个戒过毒的女孩
on the cover of every tabloid magazine.
还上过所有八卦杂♥志♥的封面
I can't be a mother...
我当不了妈妈
but I can totally be a reality star!
但我完全可以成为一个真人秀明星
She did some pretty unethical things... stealing music...
她做过一些很不道德的事情 剽窃歌♥曲
Hey, another amazing performance tonight.
今晚又是一场精彩的演出
You know, pretending you wrote a song
假装这首歌♥是你自己写的
you actually stole from a dead man.
其实是你从死人手里剽窃来的
Swapping out Silver's bipolar meds.
换掉小银的药
Yeah, pretty bad. That blew up my Twitter feed.
挺糟糕的 我的推特回复都爆了
There was no trace of medication in your system.
你的血液系统中 没有丝毫药物痕迹
What does that mean?
什么意思
The medicadion stopped working?
药物失效了吗
No, it means you haven't been taking it.
不 意思是你一直都没有吃药
Why do you have Silver's pills?
你怎么会有小银的药
Oh, my God.
天哪
You switched out my pills.
你把我的药调包了
You're a pathological liar.
你这个病态的骗子
No, guys. I'm not... no, I'm not lying.
不 我没有 我没有说谎
Adrianna, you need to go.
阿德里安娜 请你离开
Kind of her whole focus in season four
基本上在整个第四季里面
was just kind of winning back everybody's trust and forgiveness.
她主要做的就是赢回大家的信任和原谅
I'm gonna try and be a better person.
我要努力做个好人
I'm not gonna give up.
我不会放弃
Naomi started off as evil queen bitch
娜欧米一开始是个恶毒的贱♥人♥王后
of Beverly Hills... West Bev 90210.
典型的西比弗利贱女
Good morning, skank. Get a life, Naomi.
早安婊♥子♥ 管好你自己 娜欧米
And then you see towards the end where she...
在后面的时候她
I mean, well, in the very end,
即便在结局时
she's as narcissistic as she's ever been. Yeah.
她还是一如既往的自恋 是的
But there were moments in there
但在剧中有时候
when she had some genuine concern for people's well-being.
她也会真诚地关心大家的幸福
So here I stand, a former bitch,
我站出来了 作为一名曾经的贱♥人♥
asking for you forgiveness.
希望你们能原谅我
Please don't let the message get lost
请别因为我完美的身体
just because I'm physically perfect.
而忽略了我说的话
Naomi always has been a mix of likable and unlikable qualities.
娜欧米一直是可爱跟不可爱的集♥合♥体
And the sort of buoyancy and energy that Annalynne brings.
还有安娜琳自身的爽快跟活力
It seems... that the winner is a write-in.
看来冠军不在候选人之中
Is that fair?
那是不是有点不公平
Annalynne just cracks me up.
安娜琳真的笑死我了
I mean, she just... she just... slaughters me.
她 她经常让我崩溃
I mean, she's just hilarious.
她太搞笑了
I remember season two when the new showrunner came in.
第二季时新的节目运作人来的时候
She's like, "You're funny.
她说 "你很搞笑
We're gonna write you funny",
我们要把你写搞笑点"
and I'm like...
我就说
"I am not funny. I am very serious".
"我不搞笑 我很认真的"
She's like, "No, no. You're hilarious."
她说 "不不 你很搞笑"
You all are beautiful women.
你们都很漂亮
I see a bit of me in each of you,
我在每个人身上都能看到一点自己的影子
and I love that part of me.
我爱那些影子
The only person that gets laughs in the read-through is this one.
她是唯一一个能在对台词时逗笑别人的
And everyone else is like, "Wah-wah-wah."
每个人在平淡地读台词
And then Annalynne says two words,
安娜琳说了两个词之后
and everyone's like, "Blah! Ha ha ha!"
所有人就都笑了
It's awesome.
真的很厉害
Namaste, bitches.
保重[印度合十礼] 贱♥人♥们
I can't shop. I can't spa.
不让我逛街跟泡温泉
I... I might as well eat fast food out of a trash can.
还不如让我从垃圾桶里拣快餐吃
If I have to endure this game for one more minute,
如果我再忍♥受这个游戏一分钟
I swear to God,
对天发誓
I will bake a cake six stories high and jump off the top of it.
我会从自己烤的六层楼高的蛋糕上跳下来
This is the most pathetic pity party ever.
这是最悲哀的聚会了
Seriously, somebody cue the sad music,
说真的 赶紧关了这哀乐
break out the Chardonnay,
打开几瓶霞多丽
and can we all just turn 30, why don't we?
我们就可以变30岁中年妇女了
My God!
天啊
Really?!
要这样对我么
Now, like, we've been together for so long,
我们一起合作很久了
we're... when one actor is not there,
现在当某个演员不在时
we just suddenly start pretending to be them.
我们会突然开始模仿他们
It was like, "Oh, I'm... I'm Liam. I'm brooding and angry."
像是 我是利亚姆 我很阴郁和生气
It's like... and then there's...
就像这样...还有
Lowndes is just like...
朗兹是这样...
Baby, I love you.
宝贝 我爱你
I feel good. I feel good today.
今天我感觉很棒
Yesterday, I was like, heart broken.
昨天我还伤透心
Today, it feels... it's okay. We had a minute.
之前有点情绪 今天就好多了
Yeah. We actually had a nice little heart-to-heart.
这是我们的心里话
I love you!
我爱死你啦
I think you're amazing!
你太棒了
First one to 10 wins.
先拿到10分的人获胜
Fight!
开始
Well, I always enjoy watching you get...
我最喜欢看你
slimed or some sort of... sticky substance.
弄得一身脏泥
Aah! What are you doing?!
你在搞什么
The best thing ever. It was one take.
有一幕非常棒
She's like, "I'm not doing it again,
她好像说 我再也不会这么做了
so ya better get it on all your cameras".
你靠自己的相机搞定吧
This is what she does...
她是这么做的
I literally face-plant in the mud.
我在泥里跌了个狗吃屎
Oh, my God! That is it!
天啊 原来如此
You've probably seen the episode
你可能看过她导演
where she was directing a video that Liam was in.
有利亚姆的视频那集
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表