剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
All these business school prerequisites.
这些商学院预修科目快把我搞死了
Man, that last class was brutal.
天哪 刚才那节课真太可怕了
Couldn't have been any worse
那也不会比
than my conversation with Silver this morning.
早上我和小银的对话更糟
Ah, sorry, man, spare us the details.
抱歉伙计 细节就不用告诉我们了
Silver's our friend, too, and things tend to get
小银也是我们的朋友 她的造人计划
a little complicated in the Silver baby situation.
把事情都变得有点复杂了
We're Switzerland. We remain neutral.
我们就像瑞士 保持中立
Well, I don't blame you guys for wanting to stay out of it.
你们不想趟这浑水我不怪你们
The whole situation is a nightmare.
整件事就如同噩梦一般
Well, hey, if hitting tennis balls doesn't help,
如果打网球发泄不了
join me at the gym sometime.
就和我一起去健身房♥吧
Speaking of which, I got to run.
说起这个 我得先走了
See you guys later.
回头见
He's pretty chipper for a guy
他这么愉快真不像一个差点被
who was almost shipped to Mexico in a crate.
装在箱子里送到墨西哥的人
Man, I wish my life looked so good.
天哪 我也希望我的生活像他这样
I'm trying to make a comeback,
我从普林斯顿退学之后
after dropping out of Princeton.
一直试图强势回归
Oh, so I applied for the honors business program,
所以我申请了精英商务项目
but they don't accept applications mid-semester.
但他们在学期中间不接收申请
Uh, so without some serious pull,
所以如果没有一些有影响力的推荐信
my chances of getting in pretty much suck.
那我加入的机会就很渺茫了
Teddy Montgomery.
泰迪·蒙哥马利
No way. I didn't know you were back on this coast, man.
不是吧 我都不知道你回到西海岸了
Campbell Price. Hey, this is Navid Shirazi.
坎贝尔·普赖斯 这是纳维·谢拉兹
What's up? Hey.
你好 你好
Campbell was an old classmate of mine from boarding school.
坎贝尔是我在寄宿学校的老同学
"Classmate"? That's cold, Monty.
"同学" 你也太无情了吧 蒙哥
We were partners in crime and,
我们可是狼狈为奸的
according to the dean of students, "total asses."
用教导主任的话说就是"蠢驴两头"
Which I still don't think
虽然我依然觉得
is very nice thing to call the two guys
这样称呼两个雇了脱衣舞♥女♥
who sent a stripper to your mom's funeral, but...
去他母亲葬礼的家伙不太合适 但
Ah, the good old days.
往事一去不复返啊
Hey, I'm head of Cronus now.
我现在是克罗诺斯的社长了
You should come to our next meeting.
你应该来参加我们的下一次会议
Actually, I'm just in town visiting friends, so...
事实上 我只是来城里见朋友的
Mm. Too bad.
真可惜
We're about to sacrifice a virgin.
我们准备献祭一名处♥女♥呢
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Like I know any virgins.
我可不认识什么处♥女♥
Yeah.
没错
All right, man, good seeing you.
好了伙计 很高兴见到你
Good seeing you, too. No!
我也很高兴见到你 不是吧
That's the Cronus Society.
那可是克罗诺斯社团
Well, that's that secret elite group.
那可是秘密精英组织
Well, basically the, uh, west coast version of Skull and Bones.
基本上就是西海岸版的骷髅会
Exactly. A bunch of douchey guys
没错 一帮娘娘腔
using their connections to get ahead.
利用他们的关系网来获得成功
Man.
伙计
That's exactly what I need.
这正是我需要的
What? Later.
什么 回见
Late-later.
回见
Okay, so, look, I'll be back tomorrow night, okay?
听好 我明晚才回去
I need you to unlock the door for the sound mixer--
所以我需要你给混音师留门
oh, and if Ade has any gigs,
如果艾德有任何小型演出
just tag along, rep the label.
你也跟着去 代表公♥司♥去
It's glorified baby-sitting.
就是给她做荣誉保姆
There is nothing "Glorified"
当你前女友的保姆
about baby-sitting your ex-girlfriend.
一点也不荣誉
She hates me.
她讨厌我
Is this some elaborate trick to get me to work for you?
你其实是煞费苦心 想让我为你工作吧
No, no! Not at-- look, I know you won't take any favors,
不不 不是 我知道你不想让我帮忙
but can you at least give one?
但至少这次帮我一下
I-I really need your help, Megan.
梅根 我真的需要你的帮忙
Please? Fine.
拜托 好吧
Only as a favor.
只是帮忙
I'll see you when you get back.
你回来以后 我们见面再聊
Thank you.
谢谢
Here.
拿着
We don't have time to stop for dinner.
我们没空停下来吃东西了
You know, I really wish you would have told me about Riley
你要是在知道莱利的事情时
when you first found out.
能立刻来告诉我就好了
Look, I was just trying to protect you, okay?
我只是在保护你 懂吗
But, I guess just like everyone else,
但估计你也和其他人一样
you don't want me to.
完全不需要我的帮助
What are you talking about?
怎么这么说
Okay, look--
你想啊
when I first got into my accident,
我出车祸的时候
you broke down a wall in my house and moved in, okay?
你二话没说就搬到我家来照顾我
Wh-When I was addicted, you paid for my rehab.
我吸毒那会 你掏钱送我去戒毒所
When was the last time
安妮 还记得你上一次
you let me do anything for you, Annie?
让我帮你是什么时候吗
So, what, you're mad at me for helping?
所以你因为我帮你而生我的气吗
I'm not mad at you.
不是生你的气
I-I'm mad at Megan.
我气的是梅根
She can't afford her tuition
她付不起学费
and she might have to leave Los Angeles,
可能要离开洛杉矶了
and she won't let me help her.
但她却拒绝我的帮助
Look, I-I know we barely started dating,
我知道我们俩还没确定关系
but when you meet the right person, you just know.
但当你找到对的人时 你是会有感觉的
And you'd do anything to keep them.
你会为了留住她 做任何事
Yeah.
没错
Like, uh, impersonating an insurance agent
就像现在 冒充保险代理
and driving all night, huh?
通宵开车去找他 对吗
Something like that, yeah.
没错 就是这样
Come on. Let's go.
走吧 出发
Surprise.
惊喜
I know it's not your birthday,
我知道今天不是你的生日
but I am gifting you the Naomi Clark
但我将给你献上娜欧米·克拉克牌的
Makeover of the Century.
世纪大改造
Now, strip.
第一步 脱
Hi, Naomi. Whoa!
娜欧米你好
Are we going somewhere?
我们是要去什么地方吗
Like a hooker convention?
比如妓♥女♥大会吗
Okay, look, my marriage counselor said
我的婚姻顾问说
I need to give Max some space,
我需要给麦克斯些空间
but I'm dying of boredom.
但我快无聊死了
God knows, you have nothing going on,
谁都知道你也闲得慌
so I was thinking you could distract me.
所以我来看看 你能不能让我解解闷
Tut-tut, just because you're gonna be a mom
话说 虽然你快要为人母了
doesn't mean you have to dress like one.
但这不代表你非要穿得像个孕妇
Actually, I'm not.
其实并没有
What?
什么
Going to be a mom.
为人母没成功
Teddy changed his mind.
泰迪改主意了
Oh, my God, Sil.
我的天 小银
Are you okay?
你还好吧
It's a lot to process.
得需要点时间才能缓过来
But, actually, I'm almost relieved.
但事实上 我觉得是一种解脱
I've spent so many months not knowing
这么多个月来 我一直无法知道
if I would ever even have this baby, that...
我到底能不能有个孩子
at least I finally have the answer.
至少现在我知道答案了
Way to put a positive spin on it.
你可真会往好的方面想
Besides, you know what?
而且 你知道吗
Teddy's not the only guy out there with sperm.
泰迪又不是世界上唯一有精♥子♥的人
Maybe next time you can find a hot he
也许下一秒你就能找到
who will inseminate you the fun way.
一个帅哥让你爽爽地受孕
Yeah, totally.
是啊 那当然
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表