剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
stop seeing me, I presume?
不再见我 我猜
I wanted to tell you the truth earlier, and I'm sorry.
我本想早点告诉你真♥相♥ 对不起
I wanted so badly just to prove to your mom
我使出浑身解数想向你妈证明
that I wasn't the liability she thinks I am.
我不会像她想象的那样拖累你
I thought somehow that would help fix everything.
我原以为这样能让一切好起来
Apparently, that wasn't the case.
显然 我理解错了
But there's one thing I don't understand.
不过我还是不明白
How did she get you to agree to be her chief of staff?
她是怎么让你答应做她的办公室主任的
I mean, I know that she unsealed those files for my brother,
我明白她调出了我哥哥的封存卷宗
but why would you give up so much for such a small favor?
可你为什么要为了这一个小忙放弃那么多
It wasn't a small favor.
那不是一个小忙
Look, my mother did have Mark's files unsealed,
我母亲确实重新调出了马克的封存卷宗
but there wasn't enough
可重要的是那些文件
in them to have him cleared.
不能让他无罪释放
But Mark was innocent. Yeah,
可马克是无辜的啊 是的
of course he was, but there wasn't any proof.
他当然是 只是没有足够的证据
Jordan, what did your mom do?
乔丹 你妈妈做了什么
Let's... let's just say she handled it.
就 就说她处理了吧
And she agreed to make it happen if I'd give up
她同意帮助马克
the publishing company and come back into the fold.
条件是我放弃出版公♥司♥回到她身边
I cannot let you give up your whole life's work for me.
我不能让你为了我放弃一生的事业
What's done is done.
木已成舟
I'm really just happy that your brother's okay.
我真的很高兴你哥没事了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
好了 如果没别的事
my mother is about to have a press conference.
我母亲的新闻发布会要开始了
And unfortunately it is my job to be there.
很不幸 参加发布会是我的工作
Michaela.
米凯拉
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Teddy, what are you doing here?
泰迪 你在这里做什么
Shane and I were worried.
肖恩和我都担心死了
I'm sorry,I wasn't trying to scare you.
对不起 我不是有意吓唬你们的
I just needed time.
我只是需要一点时间
We understand.
我们理解你
Look, I know Adrianna got in your head.
我明白你是因为阿德里安娜烦心
It's happened to the best of us.
在这事儿上我们谁都不例外
No, it has nothing to do with Ade.
不 这不关艾德的事
I was working up the courage to come find you.
喝这杯酒就是为了
That's why I was having this drink.
能鼓起勇气面对你
Silver, I know how important
小银 我知道
this baby is to you.
这个孩子对你有多重要
Which is why I couldn't tell you
所以我没法告诉你
the day I went to the doctor.
那天我去医院
When I went, there wasn't a heartbeat.
检查的时候 发现宝宝的心跳没有了
It was just gone.
就那么没有了
Oh, my God...
我的天啊
He said that there's nothing
医生说我们无能为力
we could've done, sometimes it just happens.
有时候就是这样发生了
Silver,
小银
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Hey, I know you're leaving after the concert.
我知道音乐会结束你就要走了
Look who just saved you a trip back to the Offshore.
看看谁帮你省了一趟回离岸酒吧的时间
Thanks, man.
谢啦 伙计
You left your bag?
你忘了你的包
Yeah, my friend here is a man of few possessions,
我这位朋友是个没什么财产的人
uh, few emotions, and, uh, even fewer words.
也没什么感情 甚至没什么话说
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, guys, check it out.
伙计们 看看这个
Let's get hammered. Nice.
一醉方休 不错
Nice.
不错
I figured we could grill up some brats, too, man.
我想我们还能搞点小烧烤 伙计们
Dude, you can't bring a camp grill in here.
老兄 你不能把野营烧烤炉带进来
Are you high?
你喝多了吗
Yeah, man, I am.
没错 伙计
Put it away.
收起来
Geez.
老天
Well, well, if it isn't Beverly Hills' own
这不是比佛利山庄自产的
caped crusaders.
披风斗士吗
Uh... am I Batman or Robin?
我是蝙蝠侠还是罗宾
Do you even have to ask that?
你真的要问这个问题吗
What the hell are you doing here, Campbell?
你来这里干什么 坎贝尔
Just because I got expelled
因为我被开除了
and my dad's cheating bitch of a wife--
然后我爸满口谎言的臭婊♥子♥老婆
oh, hey, Sydney-- is running off to Australia with you
嗨 雪妮 要和你私奔去澳大利亚
doesn't mean I can't go to a concert.
并不意味着我不能参加音乐会呀
Sorry about all that.
节哀顺变
My only regret is
我唯一的遗憾是
that I didn't get to personally kick your ass out of school.
不能亲自把你踹出学校
Yeah?
是吗
You want to take this outside?
想到外面解决吗
Trust me, there's nothing I'd love more.
相信我 我最爱这样解决问题了
You're Liam Court.
你是利亚姆·柯特
Yeah.
没错
You got backstage passes.
你们直接走后台
You don't have to go through security. Okay, sweet.
不需要过安检 真好
Unbelievable. Thanks.
难以置信 谢谢
This show's gonna be dope, man.
伙计 这秀肯定很棒
I hear they're gonna have fireworks.
我听说会放烟花
Sometimes it is like you are eight years old.
好像你才八岁一样
I put this baby ahead of everything.
我一切以孩子为重
I made it the most important thing in my life.
把这当成生命中最重要的事
I let it come between us.
还因此和你闹得不愉快
And now it's just... gone.
但现在它就这样...没了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
No.
别这样
Silver, I'm the one who's sorry.
小银 我才是该抱歉的人
I've spent the past four months fighting with you,
过去四个月我和你吵个不停
just trying to prove that I'm as much of a parent
只想证明我比你更适合
to this child as you are.
做孩子的家长
But in that moment,
但在那一刻
when Michaela told us the news...
米凯拉告诉我们这个噩耗
I looked at you, and it was like watching someone break in half.
我看到你痛苦得碎成两半了
As awful as I felt, I realized i couldn't really understand
我感觉很糟 意识到自己不能真正理解
what it must be like for you.
你为什么会如此痛苦
I should've let you carry the baby, Silver.
小银 我本该让你怀孩子
It might've made a difference.
或许就会不一样了
I never had the right to take that away from you.
我不该将孩子从你身边夺走
S-Silver, do you think there's any way
小银 你觉得有办法
we're ever gonna be able to get past this?
让我们熬过这关吗
I honestly don't know.
说实话 我不知道
But I do know there's no one else
但我现在
I would rather have hold me right now.
只想你抱着我
Due to Prince Harry's unexpected reaction to his allergy medication,
因为哈里王子对过敏药物的不良反应
the Nagatos have asked to postpone our trade talks.
长门家族要求推迟贸易商谈
Isn't it true that the Nagato family has refused
长门家族拒绝再和您继续商谈
to go back to the table with you?
这是真的吗
Their emotions are understandably heightened.
他们的情绪有些激动是可以理解的
What do you say to reports that the prince actually overdosed,
您如何解释王子确实嗑药过量的报道
and that "Mystery woman" he was partying with last night
而昨晚和他在一起的神秘女人
was your own daughter, Elizabeth?
正是您的女儿 伊丽莎白
I hate to even justify that with a response.
这简直是无稽之谈
Well, if it wasn't your daughter,
如果那不是你女儿
then whose voice is on the 911 tape?
那911录音带里是谁的声音
It's Elizabeth's voice.
那是伊丽莎白的声音
Harry and I were partying last night.
我和哈里昨晚一起开派对
It got out of control,
一切失控了
and I didn't know what to do, so I called Elizabeth.
我不知道怎么办就打给伊丽莎白了
When she arrived,
她到了以后
we found the prince passed out in the bathroom.
我们发现王子晕倒在浴室里
I froze, but Elizabeth handled it like a pro,
我惊呆了 但伊丽莎白老练地解决问题
called 911, and she saved Harry's life.
打给911 救了哈里一命
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表