剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm Naomi Clark.
大家好 我是娜欧米·克拉克
All proceeds from ticket sales
所有娜欧米·克拉克救灾援助活动的
for Naomi Clark's Rescue Relief are going
收益都会投入到
to help the victims of the collapse.
援助这次坍塌事故的受害者上
So come on down, get some great-tasting taquitos,
过来这边 吃些美味的墨西哥卷
take your mind off the trauma.
从事故的创伤中缓一缓神
And in 20 minutes,
在二十分钟后
the Goo Goo Dolls are taking the stage.
咕咕玩偶乐队就会登台表演
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Oh, shut up.
你别说话
Navid.
纳维
No, it's me.
不 是我
Adrianna, I'm-I'm so... I'm so, so sorry.
阿德里安娜 我 我很 我很抱歉
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I wanted to see if you were doing okay.
我想问问你现在怎样
Navid told me about the baby.
纳维跟我说了孩子的事
And I just want you to know that
我只是想跟你说
I know exactly how you feel.
我完全了解你现在的感受
I, um... I can't believe that after everything I said
我 我无法相信在我说过那些话
and everything that's happened, you're...
以及发生过那么多事以后 你
you're worried about me.
你还这么关心我
Yeah, well, what are friends for?
不然朋友又有什么价值呢
You know, it doesn't matter
其实无论
if we steal one another's boyfriend,
我们是否争抢男友
or push each other in the pool.
还是把对方推进泳池里 这些都不重要
I mean, you were so amazing,
你一直都那么好
and you forgave me for all the things I did,
而且对我所做的一切
and you got past it, so...
你都既往不咎
the least I can do is return the favor.
我起码应该这样来回报你
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're amazing.
你真的太好了
True.
的确
And when I get out of here,
我从这里出去以后
I think you totally owe me a spa day.
你要请我去做水疗
Deal.
没问题
Um, you should probably save your battery.
你应该节约手♥机♥的电量
Uh, hey, I'm-I'm really glad that we talked.
我很高兴我们说开了
Me, too.
我也是
Bye.
再见
Hello.
你好
Erin?
艾莲吗
Yes.
是的
It's Dr. Brooks.
我是布鲁克斯医生
We got your biopsy and PET scan results.
你的切片检查和断层扫描的结果已经出了
I'm afraid you've tested positive for malignancy.
恶性肿瘤的检测呈阳性
You have cancer.
你患了癌症
Thanks.
谢谢
I don't know about you, but I'm freaking out.
我不知道你怎样 但我吓坏了
I mean, one minute I'm listening to music, and the next...
上一分钟我还在听歌♥ 然后就
I wasn't in there, but it must have been crazy.
我当时不在里面 但场面一定很可怕吧
I didn't even know what was going on.
我甚至都不知道发生了什么事
And then the crowd started to panic.
群众就开始恐慌了
Is that when you got hurt?
那就是你受伤的原因吗
Yeah, some guy knocked me over.
某个人把我撞到了
He didn't even know I was there.
他甚至都没看到我
And then they just kept running.
他们就这样不停地跑
If a friend hadn't helped me up, I don't know.
如果我朋友没救我的话 结果很难说
You never know when something's gonna happen
你永远都无法预测到某件事的发生
that will change everything.
会成为改变一切的起因
Hey, Sil.
小银
Could you go get some more bandages?
你能去找些绷带来吗
Uh, I think we just ran out.
我们刚用光了
Oh, yeah, sure.
好
Probably best to stay busy.
也许忙碌是最好的方法
Good luck. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢
Hey, man. We are almost out of water.
兄弟 我们的水快没了
I just got to call Sydney.
我得给雪妮打电♥话♥
Have her meet me at the Offshore.
在离岸酒吧见面
We can bring back some food, too.
我们还能再拿些吃的来
Maybe you should ask Annie to help you.
也许你应该让安妮帮你
It's just water and chips.
只是水和薯片而已
I think Sydney and I can handle that.
我想我和雪妮能搞定
Yeah, I know,
我知道
but, um, I think you would want to see Annie
但我以为你会想见见安妮
before she goes on the tour and doesn't come back... ever.
她去了巡回签售就不会回来了 永远
Annie's leaving for good?
安妮永远不回来了吗
Why would she do that?
她为什么这么做
Gee, I don't know.
天 我不知道啊
Maybe it's because of a certain torch
也许她还默默地爱着
that she's holding for a certain brooding superhero.
某个忧郁的超级英雄
Look, letting your sister go is what's best for both of us. Trust me.
让你姐姐离开对我跟她都好 相信我
Man, you have a hell of a way
哥们 你对于关心别人
of showing that you care about somebody.
还真有一套
Look, do what you want, okay?
随你 好吗
But if it was me, I wouldn't let the moment go.
但如果换做是我 我不会错过这个机会
Thank you for coming out.
感谢大家到场
Please put your hands together
请举起双手
for Naomi Clark's Rescue Relief
为了娜欧米·克拉克的救灾援助活动
and the Goo Goo Dolls!
和咕咕玩偶[美国摇滚乐团]
**We keep heading in the same direction*
*朝着同一方向
**You've become my own reflection*
*你我形影不离
**Is that your soul that you're trying to protect?*
*想守护你的灵魂吗
**I always hoped that we would intersect, yeah*
*希望我们会有交集
**You need time to cope and time to heal*
*给你时间 去应和 去疗伤
**Time to cry if it's what you feel*
*去哭泣 如果你也能感受
**Life can hurt when it gets too real*
*太过真实 生活亦会伤人
**I can hold you up when it's hard to deal*
*我抱起你 当你难以承受
**Alive, alive*
*活着 活着
**Alive is all I want to feel*
*我想感受活力
**Tonight, tonight*
*今夜 今夜
**I need to be where you are*
*去往有你的地方
**I need to be where you are*
*去往有你的地方
**Hey, you, look around*
*你看看周围
**Can you hear that noise?*
*你听见了吗
**It's a rebel sound*
*那就是反调
**We got nowhere else to go*
*我们无处可去
**And when the sun goes down and we fill the streets*
*当夕阳西下 我们涌上街道
**You're gonna dance till the morning to the rebel's beat*
*你和着反拍 一直跳到清晨
**You can take everything from me*
*带走我的一切
**'Cause this is all I need*
*我再别无他求
**You know that life is like a ticking clock*
*生活就像滴答的时钟
**Nobody knows when it's gonna stop, yeah*
*无人知晓何时终止
**Before I'm gone I need to touch someone*
*离开之前我要触动别人
**With a word, with a kiss, with a decent song, yeah*
*用一个字 一个吻 一首恰当的歌♥
**And it gets lonely when you live out loud...*
*感受孤单 活出精彩
Oh, my God. Are you kidding me?
天呐 开玩笑吧
What is it? Is something wrong?
怎么了 有问题吗
Yeah, there's something wrong.
有问题
We're missing the Goo Goo Dolls.
我们错过了咕咕玩偶
Like, Naomi couldn't have gotten them
娜欧米就不能
to play at my, uh, Christmas party
在我的 圣诞派对
or our graduation party
或者我们的毕业派对
or any other number of parties she's thrown together?
或者其他所有她主办的派对上请他们来
No, she has to wait until I'm trapped underground.
非要等到我被困在这下面
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
No, she knows I've always wanted to see the Goo Goo Dolls.
不 她知道我一直都想见咕咕玩偶
No, no, no. Not that.
不不不 不是那个
Do you smell gas?
你闻到瓦斯味了吗
Yeah.
闻到了
Move! Move! Move!
走走走
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表