剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
And... action.
准备 开始
Here at Offshore,
就在这儿 离岸酒吧
the beer is cold.
冰啤宜人
That was one of the best, I think, for us.
那是我俩最好的一幕
I have never laughed so hard in my life. It's so stupid.
我从没那么开心过 太蠢了
I had to pour a beer on myself...
我得往身上泼啤酒
And Millicent, the director, she's like, "Do it sexier""
米利森特导演 就在喊 "浪一点"
and I'm like, "What does that mean?"
我就说 "浪是什么意思"
And there's a fan on him.
还有台风扇对着他吹
I mean, there's napkins flying. Ridiculous.
纸巾到处飞 太扯了
And... that's a wrap.
把衣服穿上
There was one scene in particular that I remember.
我记得有个场景
I was kind of doing a dream sequence.
我在吃梦幻法餐
Us out for dinner,
吃完正餐
feeding each other chocolate mousse.
互相喂巧克力慕斯
Then all of a sudden, Teddy appears with his, like...
然后突然 泰迪出现了
Oh, yeah. Shirt open, and his, like, stomach's rippling.
想起来了 解开衣服 秀出腹肌
And we cracked up every time, like,
每次想到特雷弗脱衣服
Trevor had to open his shirt.
就会止不住笑
It was comedy.
太喜感了
Do you, Madison,
麦迪逊女士
take Max to be your lawfully wedded husband?
你愿意麦克斯成为你的合法丈夫吗
I do. Stop! You can't marry her.
我愿意 慢着 你不能娶她
She's not the love of your life, Max.
麦克斯 她不是你一生的挚爱
I am.
我才是
Any time we came up with a storyline
我们想到一条故事线
where... when you told someone the idea, they gasped...
一告诉他们想法 他们总会倒吸凉气
that was something that was exciting and fun.
他们会觉得开心又兴奋
Will you have a baby with me, Teddy?
你会和我生个孩子吗 泰迪
Wow.
什么
The actors... you would tell them
你会告诉演员们
and they would get kind of excited about,
然后他们会变得非常激动地说
"I can't believe that's gonna happen".
"我不相信会这样"
Vanessa, we are not engaged.
瓦内萨 我们没订婚
Let me go! No! Aah!
放开我 不
I did like the storyline where Liam gets in an accident...
我很喜欢这条故事线 利亚姆出了车祸
and a woman came and helped him...
一个女人来帮他
There's been an accident. It was a hit-and-run.
这里出了车祸 肇事者跑了
And then ended up conning him.
然后故事以欺骗他告终
Honey, you ain't seen nothing yet.
亲爱的 好戏还在后头呢
I'm kicking you off "The Blaze."
我要把你从火焰电视台赶走
No! What do you want? Just name it. I'll do anything.
别 你想怎样 说吧 我什么都愿意
Please, please, please! I'll do anything.
求你了 我什么都愿意
For a very materialistic show,
作为一部非常物质的电视剧
we've touched on some really, really important social issues.
我们涉及了非常重要的社会问题
Are you offering to sleep with me?
你想让我上你吗
What?
什么
In terms of the rape storyline,
根据那条强♥奸♥的故事线
obviously that was a really serious one...
显然是非常严肃的问题
Mr. Cannon sexually harassed me.
坎南先生对我性骚扰
And one that was risky, I guess, just in terms of,
而且有风险 对一部电视剧来说
could we as a show handle it?
我们能处理好这个话题吗
I went to Mr. Cannon's classroom,
我去了坎南先生的教室
and I was alone with him.
只有我们两个人
And...
然后
nothing happened.
什么事都没发生
I lied.
我撒谎了
And then something does happen.
接着真的出事了
Stop it! Stop or I will tell! Stop!
住手 不然我就告发你 住手
Who you gonna tell? Who you gonna tell?
向谁告发 你要告诉谁
Who's gonna believe you?
谁会相信你
You're the girl who cried wolf.
你可是爱说谎的女孩
I've had fans reach out to me on Twitter
有粉丝在推特上找到我
who have, you know, felt a connection to me
他们觉得娜欧米的遭遇
in regards to what happened to Naomi
和我之间有联♥系♥
because of the TV show that, you know,
毕竟这个电视剧
was totally for high schoolers.
主要观众是高中生
My boyfriend on the show
我在电视剧里的男友
Teddy... who was played by, uh, Trevor Donovan...
泰迪 由特雷弗·多诺万扮演
uh, turns out to be gay.
在剧里是同性恋
You don't have to worry, okay?
你不用担心 好吗
I'm not gonna tell anybody that we hooked up.
我不会告诉别人咱俩在一起
What was interesting about Teddy,
泰迪这个角色的有趣之处
which is something that happens in TV,
我指电视剧的情节发展
is you create a character one way,
在于你先创造了一个角色
and then you watch the character evolve
然后又看着这个角色
in ways that you hadn't anticipated.
朝你难以预料的方向发展
But it had occurred to me in season two
在第二季时我突然意识到
that there was more to that character than we knew.
这个角色远远超出我们的预期
What, uh, what were you guys talking about?
你们刚才在聊什么呢
Why does this guy keep talking about being a player?
为什么这个家伙总是把"花♥花♥公♥子♥"挂在嘴边
I mean, every episode he was going like,
几乎每一集 他都会不停地说
"I'm a player. I'm a player.
我是花♥花♥公♥子♥ 我玩世不恭
Watch out, Silver. I'm a player."
看着点 小银 我是花♥花♥公♥子♥
It's like, he protests too much, I think.
就好像 申辩过头了
Teddy, uh, just try to stick with the counts.
泰迪 试着数拍子 好吗
Mm. Okay, watch Navid.
看着纳维
Yeah! Watch the master.
没错 看着高手
I... I'm proud of that story for two reasons.
我对这条故事线很满意
One, because I feel like people really did respond
首先 我觉得人们能从中产生共鸣
and it was meaningful and had some effect.
故事有意义 而且有一定影响
And also because I feel like we were able
还有一点在于 我们成功地为
to tell it in a way that took every sort of zig and zag
泰迪的出柜 设置了迂回曲折的情节
as he came out.
作为铺垫
What... what is wrong with you?
你怎么搞的
Look, sorry if I can't dance,
听着 我很抱歉我不会跳舞
but I'm not a frickin' faggot like you.
但我不像你 是个变♥态♥的同性恋
That experience of what that kind of fear
那种恐惧的感觉
and... and how palpable that is in high school.
以及同性恋在高中的敏感度
Look, Ian, I get that you came out in the ninth grade,
伊恩 我知道你初三就出柜了
but I'm just not there yet.
但我还没做好心理准备
I know I'm gay.
我知道自己是同志
I... I just need some time to process that.
我只是需要点时间来接受这一点
And just how it just seems like the end of the world
就好像勇敢做自己
to be who you are.
意味着世界末日
How am I supposed to ask someone
连我自己都不能接受自己
to be okay with who I am when...
我又该怎么去让别人
I'm not?
接受我呢
Your friends... we love you.
你的朋友 我们爱你
And I love you even more now that I know who you really are.
知道你的真实样子后 我更爱你了
It impacted some kids out there,
有些孩子看了以后深受触动
and they let me know, and it's...
他们告诉了我
that's when it starts to get, like, touching, you know.
从那时起 我被打动了
Like you're doing it for a purpose.
感觉自己做的事都是有意义的
It's my last shot of "90210" for good.
这是我在《新飞跃比弗利》的最后一场戏
It's been a... a fun, special run.
拍摄过程有趣而特别
You know, we've all had such an amazing time
过去五年中 我们共度了
over the last five years.
一段美妙的时光
So it's a... it's a weird feeling to be done.
所以要结束的感觉怪怪的
I think it's like the last day of school.
和毕业那天的心情很像
It's gonna sink in later, you know.
会永远印刻在你心里
See you later, guys!
以后再见了 伙计们
Bye!
再见
All right!
好
Romances are very divided.
感情戏总是引起争议
You know, a lot of people... Why?
很多人... 为什么
A lot of people love, uh...
很多人喜欢
No. Who do they love?
不 他们喜欢谁
Like, Liam and Naomi.
利亚姆和娜欧米在一块儿
Oh, really?
真的吗
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表