剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
until you collapsed even though
而你却一直隐瞒不说
I told you to see a doctor-- that pain?
直到让你晕倒的那种疼吗
I'm sorry but we just don't trust you
不好意思 但在你的医疗护理问题上
with your own medical care.
我们不信任你
Okay, I'm not loving that you and you are now "We".
我真受不了你和你现在变成"我们"了
It's not cool. Good news, Dixon.
我接受不了 好消息 迪克森
Your lab results show the abscess pressing
你的化验结果表明压♥迫♥你脊椎
on your spinal cord has abated.
的脓肿已经消退了
And "We" are happy to hear about that.
"我们"很高兴听到这个消息
Unfortunately I'm still worried about the infection itself.
但感染问题还是令人担忧
We still haven't gotten that under control.
我们还没能将其控制住
But he's been taking his antibiotics religiously.
但是他一直在吃抗生素
Sometimes antibiotics alone don't do the trick.
有时候单纯使用抗生素不能起效
Um, okay, so what do we do now?
那我们该怎么办
I'll prescribe something stronger
我给你开一些强效药
and we'll run more tests in a couple days.
这几天再多做几次检查
But if we don't have good news then,
如果还没有缓和的趋势
we may have to consider surgically removing the infected tissue.
我们建议通过手术移除受感染的组织
That's doctor talk for life-saving spinal surgery
医生嘴里所谓的"救命稻草"之脊柱手术
which could result in cord damage and permanent paralysis.
有可能造成脊髓损伤和永久瘫痪
There's no reason to sugarcoat this.
没必要把它吹得天花乱坠
Are you-are you serious?
真的假的
The surgery does have inherent risks.
手术的确是有风险的
Well, there has to be an option other than risky surgery.
除了高风险手术 就没有其他方法吗
You'd rather Dixon take a chance of dying of an infection?
你宁愿迪克森因为感染而死吗
Riley, permanent paralysis is... Sexy?
莱利 永久瘫痪意味着 性感吗
No, no, no, dude, it's permanent!
性感个毛 哥们 那可是永久性的
Look, I understand being in a wheelchair
虽然我知道一直坐轮椅
isn't the end of the world,
并不意味着我的世界就此结束
but it's not what I was hoping for.
但那不是我想要的
I thought I was getting my life back.
我以为我能回到原来的生活
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
先别自己吓自己了
We need the meds to do their thing and then we'll see.
我们先观察看看有没有药效再说吧
Okay?
行吗
Liam! Hey, you, look over here!
利亚姆 看镜头
You got to be kidding me. Just go, Liam.
不是吧 利亚姆 别管他们
So, Liam, is this girl having your love child?
利亚姆 这女的是不是怀着你私生子
Or don't you got the sauce to make it happen?
还是你正准备要把她搞上♥床♥呢
Ignore them, okay? Don't take the bait.
别理他们 别上钩
Hey, honey, are you Liam's new girl?
小甜心 你是利亚姆的新妞吗
Hey, this is personal. You mind backing off?
这是隐私 你可不可以走开
Backing off? In case you didn't know,
让我走开吗 你还不知道吧
you're Hollywood's latest bad boy. Let's go.
你是好莱坞最新坏男孩代表 走吧
Remember, you can run but you can't hide.
记着 跑得了和尚 跑不了庙
What'd you say?
你刚才说什么
You heard me.
你没听错
What the hell?
我勒个去
You smashed my camera! You come around again,
你砸坏了我的相机 你再敢出现
it's gonna be more than your camera that gets smashed!
坏的就不止是相机了
Okay, now, this is what I meant by a gift.
这才是我说的那种礼物
Man, am I glad Naomi set us up
莱恩先生 娜欧米把您介绍
with this private showing, Mr. Lane.
给我们真是太棒了
Uh, Naomi, she's great.
娜欧米啊 她很棒
She's been a client for years.
是我们多年的老客户
You can call me Neil.
你可以叫我尼尔
Those earrings are beautiful!
那副耳环好漂亮
You think so?
是吗
I can't decide.
我看得眼花缭乱
Well, the necklaces are obviously gorgeous, too,
当然 项链也美翻了
but don't you think they might be saying "I'm trying too hard"?
但你不觉得这种礼物显得太刻意了吗
Maybe I'm not trying hard enough.
也许我还不够用心
Uh, Mr. Lane-- uh, Neil,
莱恩先生 哦不 尼尔
you wouldn't happen to have any,
你们会不会碰巧也卖♥♥
uh, engagement rings, would you?
订婚戒指之类的
What?
你要干嘛
Uh, I didn't bring any.
我没带来
I didn't know you were looking for an engagement ring.
我不知道你想看订婚戒指
But I can get you some.
但我可以给你拿几样
I'll call my assistant.
我去给我助理打个电♥话♥
I'll be right back.
很快回来
Dixon, what are you doing?!
迪克森 你在干什么
Um, look, I've been thinking about it a lot,
我想了很久了
and I can't imagine my life without Ade.
我的生活不能没有艾德
But marriage?
至于结婚吗
Dixon, you are not ready for that.
迪克森 你还没准备好
Ade isn't ready for that.
艾德也没有准备好
Look, if this is because of what the doctor said...
如果是因为医生说的那些话...
Then what?
那又怎样
Look, I'm about to go through a serious change in my life. Okay?
我将要迎接我生命中一次重要的变革
I think this is exactly the right time
我觉得时机刚刚好
where I need to start thinking about my future
我要认真思考我的未来
and what I really want.
和我的追求
But what about what Ade wants?
你考虑过艾德的追求吗
Dixon, if you ask her to marry you before
迪克森 如果你在还不知道
you know how things are going to work out with your recovery,
能否康复前 就向她求婚
you're asking a lot of her.
对她太不公平了
It didn't stop you from dating Riley.
那也没影响你和莱利约会啊
Dating isn't marriage.
约会又不是结婚
And I knew about Riley's condition
况且和他约会之前
before everything started. It's...
我已经很了解莱利的情况了
Look, if you care about somebody,
如果你在意一个人
then you learn to deal with it, right?
就要学会怎么处理这些事 不是吗
I love her, Annie.
安妮 我很爱她
And, look, you're the only person I'm telling about this,
我只对你一个人说了这事
so you got to promise me
所以你要保证
that you won't say anything to anyone. Okay?
不许对任何人提起此事 行吗
Fine.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢姐
So, we'll be moving you to an IVF protocol.
我们将转为体外授精治疗方案
What exactly is that?
能说具体点吗
You'll be getting a daily estrogen shot.
你每日要接受雌激素注射
That will stimulate your egg production,
那会提高你的排卵量
and if you tolerate it well, will allow us to harvest your eggs
若你的身体能承受 我们就能提取卵子
and create viable embryos.
创造可育胚胎
What do you mean, if she tolerates it well?
什么叫做能承受
Is this safe?
这样做安全吗
There can be some side effects, but they're rare.
可能会有一些副作用 但是几率很低
I'll give you some literature so you know what to look out for.
我会给你一些资料 帮助你了解
What are my chances of actually getting pregnant?
我能怀孕成功的几率到底有多少
Thousands of women go through this procedure every year
每年有数以千计的女性通过这个方法
and have normal, healthy babies.
得到了健全 健康的宝宝
You're young and fit.
你年龄不大 又很健康
You have an excellent prognosis.
你成功的几率很大
Okay. Let's get started.
好吧 那就开始吧
No offense, but this seems like
无意冒犯 但这感觉像是
the least fun way to get pregnant ever.
最无趣的怀孕方式了
Liam, let's just go. I don't want any more trouble.
利亚姆 走吧 我不想再惹上什么事
It's fine, it's fine.
没事没事
I just want to make sure they throw the book at this parasite.
我去确定一下他们有没有严惩这个人♥渣♥
Morning, officers.
早啊 警官
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你们赶来
This man... Liam Court?
这个男的 你是利亚姆·柯特吗
Yeah. You're under arrest for assault and battery.
是我 你因人身伤害被拘捕了
What?
你说什么
All right, there's got to be some kind of mistake.
肯定是哪里搞错了
This is, this is crazy.
这不可能
What is all this?
这是什么情况
Oh, my God, honey, the feng shui in your office was so wrong.
天呐亲爱的 你办公室的布置风水不好
No wonder you've been in a funk.
怪不得你最近意志消沉
This new look really shouts "Chairman of the Board."
新的格局绝对能凸显"董事长"气场
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表