剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
It was an accident...
虽然那是个意外
but I didn't try to help her.
但我没有试着救她
Oh, my god.
天啊
I was sure that no one knew.
我曾确信没人知道这件事
But apparently someone does.
但事实证明 有人知道了
First I got a letter, then the phone rang
先是收到匿名信 接着电♥话♥响了
and someone played back the 911 call.
有人在重放我当时拨的求救电♥话♥
I guess someone's been watching me for months.
我猜有人已暗中监视我几个月了
Okay, Jasper cornered me
刚才贾斯珀
at the football game.
在球场拦住我
He said that he's been back in town for a few months
他说他已经回来几个月了
and he has something for you.
说有东西要给你看
He also said that you owed him.
他还说你欠他的
Jasper.
贾斯珀
That feels like it was a lifetime ago.
感觉像是上辈子的事了
Well, apparently, he's holding a grudge.
很显然 他对你耿耿于怀
And ambushing my ex-boyfriend
埋伏在高中同学聚会上
at a high school reunion seemed like such a good idea.
等我的前男友 这主意挺"妙"
I'm sorry, I really thought I could get through to him.
抱歉 我真的以为我能说动他的
I swear, Teddy cares about you, Shane.
肖恩 我发誓 泰迪是在意你的
He's just-- he's been hurt once, and I think he's scared.
他只是感情上受过伤 我想他是怕了
He didn't want anyone to see it.
他不希望别人知道
Silver?
小银
Vesta!
维斯塔
Hi!
你好
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
We're the entertainment for tonight.
我们是今晚的表演嘉宾
What? Yeah.
什么 是啊
Please tell me you've changed your mind,
请告诉我你改变主意
you're gonna dance with us.
愿意和我们一起跳舞了
No. My God, no.
不 我的天 不行
There's, like-- my entire high school class is here tonight,
我所有的高中同学今晚都会来
so never gonna happen.
我绝不会跳的
Right. Because like you said,
好吧 就像你说的
you only pretend to be fearless.
你只是装作无所畏惧罢了
Vesta, wait.
维斯塔 等等
Don't give up on Teddy just yet, okay?
别轻易放弃泰迪 好吗
I have an idea.
我有办法了
Unforgettable.
难以忘怀
Dude, look, I mean, you probably don't remember me from high school,
老兄 你可能不记得高中时的我
okay, but you cannot forget Adrianna, okay?
没关系 但你一定记得阿德里安娜吧
No, dude, she's a star.
不 老兄 她是个明星
Okay, well, then let me prove it to you.
好吧 让我证明给你看
Meet me at the alumni event,
我们在校友会上见
and I'll-I'll show you a sample of her work.
我给你看她作品的样带
Yeah, yeah, I'm putting it together right now.
没错 我现在正在弄呢
**You push me back against the wall*
*你把我推在墙
That's my girl, man.
她是我的真命天女
I'm telling you, you will not believe your eyes.
我跟你说 你一定会觉得难以置信
I know I don't.
我已经觉得难以置信了
Are you ready for the best alumni event ever?
准备好一起见证史上最赞的校友会了吗
Please give a warm West Beverly welcome
西比弗利的各位 让我们热烈欢迎
to Vesta and her Belles of Burlesque.
维斯塔和她的舞娘美女团
You hired a bunch of sexy girls to perform at the Playboy Mansion?
你居然请了一群辣妹来花♥花♥公♥子♥豪邸表演
Yeah, that's like bringing sand to the beach.
这不跟带女友去脱衣舞酒吧一样嘛
Overkill is my trademark.
我的专长就是打破常规
I bet the Ladies have never seen anything like this.
俪群会的姑娘们绝没见识过这样的表演
I have.
我见过
Hey, has anyone seen...?
有人看见...
Silver?
小银吗
No, Jasper.
不 贾斯珀
No, Silver. On stage. Now.
我是说 小银 现在在台上
What's a high school reunion without a few surprises, huh?
没有惊喜怎么算得上高中同学聚会呢
You were amazing.
你太棒了
You have to teach me those moves later.
你可得教教我那些动作
But right now, I got to go put on a fashion show.
但现在我得先去准备内衣秀了
Hey, you missed it.
你错过好戏了
Oh, I missed it, too.
我也会很怀念的[miss一词多义]
I'm gonna go cry on a bunny's shoulder.
我去靠在兔女郎肩膀上哭一会儿
I can't believe Silver's been secretly burlesque dancing.
难以相信小银偷偷地在学滑稽舞蹈
Yeah, well, apparently she's not the only one keeping a secret, huh?
是啊 但有秘密的不止她一个 是吧
We need to talk.
我们得聊聊
You know, something tells me that was not the first time
我感觉这不是你第一次
you've done that.
跳这种舞
I've been dancing for a few months now.
我跳了几个月了
But tonight is the first night
但今晚是我第一次
that I let people know the truth.
在大家面前公开演出
Teddy, I've never been fearless.
泰迪 我从来就不是个无所畏惧的人
I just found a way to pretend.
我只是找到了伪装的方法
I wanted to show you that.
我想让你看到这一点
I mean, sometimes you just got to stop pretending
有时候我们应该卸下伪装
and put yourself out there.
展现真实的自己
It can be scary, but it can also turn out really amazing.
可能有些吓人 但也可能出乎意料地好
Is everything okay?
发生什么事了
I know what happened between you and Taylor.
我知道你和泰勒的事了
Dixon, I am so sorry.
迪克森 我很抱歉
Okay, when I slept with Taylor,
我和泰勒上♥床♥
you and I weren't even together.
并不是在我们在一起时
And then when he showed up in L.A.,
后来他出现在洛杉矶
things just kind of happened.
一切就那么发生了
Slept with?
你说上♥床♥吗
You said you knew about me and Taylor.
你不是说你知道我和泰勒的事了
Yeah, I saw the rehearsal video.
是的 我看到了彩排录像
Dixon, okay...
迪克森 听我说
No, no, no, there's nothing to talk about.
不 打住 我们没什么好说的了
It's done.
我们完了
Okay, remember, this is a lingerie show for charity,
大家记住 这是一场慈善内衣秀
so the more you take off, the more we take in.
所以你们脱得越多 筹的钱就越多
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰
I wanted to say that I am impressed.
我想说你打动了我
It's not official yet, but, uh, after the lingerie show,
这不算正式邀请 但内衣秀之后
I just may teach you the secret handshake.
我会教你秘密握手的方式
Gwen, really?
格温 真的吗
Oh, my God, I don't know what to say.
天啊 我不知道说什么好
Well, don't cry; your mascara will run.
别大呼小叫的 睫毛膏会花掉
Have you seen my diamond-studded peep toes?
看到我的镶钻鱼嘴鞋了吗
What the hell are you doing to my shoes?!
你摔我的鞋做什么
Hey!
站住
You're the one who ruined my banner, aren't you?
你就是破坏我横幅的人 对吧
Felicity will stop at nothing to destroy me.
菲丽斯特不择手段地毁我
What is she paying you?
她给了你多少钱
Oh, nobody had to pay me.
没人给我钱
I'd happily ruin your life for free,
能毁掉你的生活 没钱我也干
just like you did mine.
就像你毁了我一样
I don't even know who you are.
我根本就不认识你
Really?
真的吗
Does the name Reece Turner ring a bell?
莉丝·特纳这个名字听起来耳熟吗
Obese Reece?
肥妞莉丝
Oh, my God, you were huge in high school.
天啊 高中时你巨胖无比
And you were the skinny bitch
而你则是个骨感的贱♥人♥
who stole my clothes during gym class,
体育课上偷走我的衣服
forcing me to run across the entire school
迫使我全♥裸♥穿过整个校园
to the principal's office completely naked.
跑去校长办公室
Okay.
好吧
Yes, I did that.
没错 是我♥干♥的
And I deserve to break a heel
我应该鞋跟断掉
and fall on my ass in front of everyone.
当众摔倒来赎罪
But, Reece, that was high school;
但那都是高中的事了 莉丝
people change.
人是会变的
Especially you. I mean, honey, you look fantastic.
尤其是你 亲爱的 你现在美翻了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表