剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Maybe you actually are a douche bag.
你其实就是个彻头彻尾的讨厌鬼
I'm a douche bag?
说我是讨厌鬼
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
This is a great movie...
这电影真不错
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
借过一下
Uh, excuse me, uh... Yeah.
打扰了
You know where I can find the VIP screening room?
你知道VIP放映室在哪吗
Yeah, are you, uh, cast or crew?
知道 你是演员还是工作人员
I'm from the studio.
我是电影公♥司♥的工作人员
They sent me over with the latest cut of the movie.
公♥司♥派我过来送最新的电影剪辑
Thanks.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
today is a day you will never forget.
今天将是个永生难忘的日子
Because today,
因为今天
gaming technology takes a huge leap forward.
游戏技术将有一个巨大的飞跃
Are you ready?
你们准备好了吗
Annie?
安妮
Did you find Colin?
你找到科林了吗
Yeah, I did.
找到了
The game is called Eternal Conflict,
这款游戏名叫《永恒的冲突》
and the hero is you.
主角就是你们
Oh, my God.
天啊
He stole Max's idea.
他剽窃了麦克斯的创意
Welcome to the future.
欢迎步入未来
I can't believe this.
我简直难以置信
So it was Colin who hacked the system?
这么说是科林黑进了系统
I am so sorry, you guys.
我实在对不住你们
I should have known something was up.
我早该意识到他另有企图
He obviously had his game all ready to go; he just needed the final codes.
他的游戏一切就绪 就差最终代码了
Yeah, and we worked all night to give them to him.
是啊 咱们忙活了一晚上却是给他做了嫁衣
But when would Colin have gotten my phone?
可科林是什么时候拿到我的电♥话♥号♥码
At the Pop Up?
在"闪乐部"吗
Actually, I think it might have been...
其实我觉得可能是...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it had to have been the Pop Up.
对 肯定是在"闪乐部"
Annie, I'm sure of it.
安妮 我敢肯定
So, Max, what are we going to do?
麦克斯 你打算怎么办
I can't go out there and present our demo now.
我现在不能上台展示我们的游戏小样了
It's going to look like we're copying him.
不然大家会以为是我们剽窃他的创意
So... I-I... Hmm. We have to do something.
所以...我们得想个办法
Let's start with killing him.
我们先把他杀了吧
Let me.
让我来
Oh, Annie, you look adorable.
安妮 你打扮得真可爱
What is this?
这算什么
You were just dating me
你跟我约会
so you could commit corporate espionage?
就是为了窃取公♥司♥情报吗
Ooh, that's a little dramatic.
你这么说有点夸张了
Nah, see, I own a software company
我自己开了家软件公♥司♥
that would best be described as fledgling.
之前只是刚刚起步
Well, until today.
今天终于打出名气了
What is wrong with you?
你还要不要脸
Hey, I'm not the bad guy here.
这件事也不能怪我
Okay? I spent the last six months busting my ass
过去半年里 我使尽浑身解数
to get the Colton Brothers to work with me.
想让克尔顿兄弟跟我合作
And they went with Max's company
结果他们却投奔了麦克斯的公♥司♥
because he had Liam Court.
就因为他们有利亚姆·柯特
All my work was for nothing.
我的努力都付诸东流了
Now they know how that feels.
现在他们总算能理解我的感受了
You were just using me the whole time.
你一直以来都在利用我
You were the one who responded to the champagne
那天在餐厅 是你喝了我送你们的香槟
I sent over at the restaurant that day.
来找我搭讪的
My only regret is that we didn't get time to get a little closer.
我唯一的遗憾是我们没机会进一步亲密接触
Excuse me.
失陪
Hey, Dixon?
迪克森
We need to talk.
我有话跟你说
Oh, my God!
天啊
What happened?
你怎么了
Hey, I don't know.
我也不知道
There's a sharp pain down my back and I can't feel my legs.
我背部剧痛无比 双腿失去了知觉
We're gonna get you to a hospital, okay?
我这就送你去医院
Just try to breathe, relax.
保持呼吸 放轻松
It's okay.
没事的
Lowest I can go is $800.
最低价八百
$800? Ah, come on.
八百 再便宜点呗
Sorry, man. That's the gray-fur variant.
实在不行 哥们 这可是灰毛变异人
Yeah, I know. I've been looking for this since I was 12.
我知道 我从十二岁就一直在找这款人偶
Okay.
好吧
What can I say? I'm a completist.
谁让我是个完美主义者呢
Navid!
纳维
You're here. Silver.
你竟然在这儿 小银
Yeah, yeah-yeah, you know me.
是啊 你了解我的
I'm, uh... I love Phenomi-con.
我超爱动漫展的
Yeah, um...
是啊
I was just telling Liam how much I missed comic-book Navid.
我之前还跟利亚姆说我很怀念那个爱漫画的纳维
I... you do?
是吗
Yeah, maybe now that you're taking a day off from promoting your clubs,
是啊 既然你都从俱乐部推广中偷闲一天
we could hang?
我们就一起玩玩吧
Do you want to go see the Corporate Invaders screening with me?
想跟我一起去看《共同入侵者》吗
It's about to start.
就快要开始了
Oh, no, well, I thought it was a VIP thing.
我还以为只有贵宾才能参加呢
Uh, only a few guests.
只请了少数嘉宾
It's going live on the Web, too.
到时还会做网络直播
Oh, it's on the Internet?
网上也能看到
Mm-hmm.
对啊
Um, will you, uh, excuse me for a sec?
失陪一下
Sure.
好吧
Is it true you're together in real life?
你们在现实生活中真的是情侣吗
Don't believe everything you read.
别把八卦新闻当真
What Liam means to say is:
利亚姆的意思是
We'll let our on-screen chemistry speak for itself.
我们会让银幕上的激♥情♥顺其自然地发展
So you two aren't really dating?
所以你们俩没有真的在约会吗
He's with me.
他是我男朋友
Um, are you sure about this?
你确定要公开吗
Yeah, I am.
确定
Hi. Uh, excuse me, there-there has been a-a huge mistake.
不好意思 我犯了个大错误
All right? And, uh, I need the DVD back.
我想把碟片要回来
Sure you do.
来不及了
Wait, can you just hear me out?
等等 能听我把话说完吗
Okay, it is the moment that you've all been waiting for.
好了 万众期待的时刻终于到来了
It is the first ten minutes of Corporate Invaders 2.
下面将放映《共同侵略者2》的前十分钟
Let's hear it!
让我听到你们的期待
There's just a misunderstanding.
这中间发生了误会
Hear me out! Hear me out!
听我说完 听我说完
Lindsey, wait!
林赛 等等
You taped us having sex?
你竟然拍了我们的性♥爱♥录像
No, of course not. I would never do that.
当然没有 我绝不会做出那种事
Then who did?
那是谁干的
I have no idea. I...
我也不知道
Maybe it's not that bad.
情况可能并没那么糟糕
I mean, it only aired for a few seconds,
毕竟只播出了几秒
and I don't think anyone recognized you.
应该没人能认出你
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
It was on the Internet. The whole world's seen it.
这个活动做了网络直播 全世界都看到了
I-I have to get out of here.
我得走了
Yeah, you're right. Let's go. No.
你说得对 咱们走 不行
I do not want to be seen leaving with you.
我不想让别人看到咱俩一起离开
Lindsey...
林赛
Liam, what the hell was that?
利亚姆 刚才那是怎么回事
Uh, apparently someone taped me having sex with my professor.
显然是有人偷♥拍♥了我和我教授的性♥爱♥录像
By the way, we're dating.
对了 我们在约会
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表