剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
What, like my documentary career?
就像我的纪录片事业吗
I've started it a hundred times, too,
我也尝试了一百次了
but it doesn't mean it's not gonna work out this time.
但那不代表这次也不会成功
Exactly. As pathetic and as hopeless
没错 尽管这个货车的主意
as this truck idea is,
很可悲很无望
it can work if we try.
但只要尝试就可能成功
Watch.
看这个
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Cosmetic counters do this all the time.
化妆品专柜总玩这套
People stop for something that they want,
人们会为了他们想要的东西停下脚步
and then we get what we want in return.
然后我们就可以反过来得到我们想要的
It proves that dumb ideas
证明只要不懈尝试
can work if you keep trying.
再傻的想法都能行得通
Free makeovers!
免费化妆
Get your makeover! Free makeovers over here!
来化妆美容 这里有免费专业化妆
I thought I heard you upstairs on the mic.
我就说听见你在楼上用麦克风
You deejaying the opening?
你要在开业典礼上做DJ吗
No, no, um, I'm actually doing a little...
没有没有 我其实是在准备
showcase for Michaela,
米凯拉的小型演出
so I was upstairs setting up some equipment.
所以我是在楼上安装一下设备
Hey, dude, do you have an extension cord?
伙计 你有延长线吗
Uh... yeah, yeah, let me get you one.
有 我给你找一条
Thanks.
谢了
Wait, wait, you mean surrogate Michaela?
等下 你说的是那个代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥米凯拉吗
I didn't know she wanted to be a singer.
我不知道她想当歌♥手
Neither did she,
她自己也没想到
until I discovered her raw talent.
直到我发掘了她未开♥发♥的天赋
You did?
你发掘的吗
What's Silver think about that?
小银怎么想
Why does everybody keep asking me about that?
怎么每个人都问我这个问题
Well, I didn't tell Silver
我还没告诉小银
because she wasn't in a good place, okay?
因为她现在状态不好
So, now she's out having a great day, thanks to me,
还是多亏了我 她今天才能过得开心
so when she gets to the showcase,
所以当她来到这里
Michaela will get on stage and seal the deal.
米凯拉会上台表演 然后一切搞定
Well, if you really want to make Silver's day,
如果你真想让小银一天过得好
you should buy her a beer made by yours truly.
你应该自己亲手做瓶啤酒给她
Handcrafted using only the finest ingredients.
利用上等原材料手工制♥作♥
Okay, well, uh, you got the commercial down.
好吧 你广♥告♥做得不错
I hope this lives up to the hype.
希望像你吹得一样好喝
Yeah, man, me too.
是啊 我也希望
I got to find something that I love
我得找到我喜欢做的事
and just make it happen, you know?
并付诸行动 你懂吗
Damn, dude, is that the board that you showed me last week?
天哪 那是你上周给我看的冲浪板吗
Yeah.
是的
Yo,it is sick.
太厉害了
We got to take it out for a test run, man.
我们应该带出去试试水
Yeah, yeah. Another time, though.
是啊 但这个下次再说
Today, we drink.
今天 我们先喝酒
The Liam Court Brewing Company presents...
利亚姆·柯特酿酒公♥司♥出品
Court of Appeal.
魅力柯特
What?
什么
Get it?
明白了吗
'Cause it's appealing?
因为它很有吸引力
I get it, I get it.
明白了 我明白了
Go on, man, try it. You're gonna love it.
来吧哥们 尝一口 你会喜欢的
Okay.
好吧
Huh?
怎么样
Um... I-I think there's something wrong with it.
我觉得好像有点问题
What? No. I followed the recipe exactly.
什么 不可能 我按照配方来的
You just don't know how to drink beer.
是你不会喝啤酒
You don't sip it like a latte.
你不能像喝拿铁一样小口抿
Uh, I don't think anybody's supposed to sip that, dude.
我不觉得有人会想要小口抿 伙计
Try it.
你尝尝
Maybe it just needs to ferment more.
也许还需要再发酵一段时间
Look, I'm-I'm not trying to be harsh,
我不是想打击你
uh, but
但是
Court of Appeal deserves the death penalty.
魅力柯特应该被判死刑
This is amazing!
太棒了
The long wait was totally worth it.
排那么久的队也值了
Plus, I got to hear about
还可以听你说你初中时
your junior high obsession with Hanson.
喜欢韩氏兄弟乐队的事
Oh, come on, you have to admit that song was very catchy.
拜托 你得承认那首歌♥还是很好听的
I don't even know who they are.
我连他们名字都叫不出
Yeah. Fine, you know what? This was stupid idea.
好吧 这是个愚蠢的想法
Hey, look at that. We agree on something.
你看 我们意见终于一致了
Naomi, look, it's not that I don't like you...
娜奥米 不是我不喜欢你
Why should you?
你为什么要喜欢我
Just because when I found out you existed,
就因为当我知道你的存在时
I couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to have a brother.
就非常想知道有个哥哥会是什么感觉吗
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你说得对
We need to get back because we have to open the restaurant tonight.
我们得回去 因为今晚饭店就开业了
Uh, if traffic's light, we'll be fine.
如果不堵车就来得及
It's just a soft opening.
只是试营业
What do you mean "soft" opening?
你说试营业是什么意思
When you invite a few friends and family to a restaurant
就是邀请些家人朋友来餐馆
to work out the kinks before you go wide.
在正式营业前先试试手
You know, what we're doing tonight.
我们今晚就是要这么做
It's the industry standard.
干这行的都这么做
Why are we stopping?
怎么停了
Sorry, folks, we have a sick passenger.
抱歉 大伙们 有位乘客吐了
You'll need to hang tight while we hose out the gondola.
我们正在清洗座位 请你们耐心等等
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's a mess.
真糟糕
You might not want to look down.
你最好别往下看
No, I'm not talking about that.
不 我不是说那个
I might have invited more than a few people to the opening tonight.
今晚的开业典礼我可不只请了一些人
How many more?
你请了多少
A hundred. A hundred?!
一百位 一百位
I'm not prepared for that.
我没准备好接待那么多人
We're totally screwed.
我们完蛋了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I got your message. I opened the bar,
我收到你短♥信♥了 我开了酒吧
but they're starting to get hungry.
但客人们开始喊饿了
We don't have enough waitstaff or food for this crowd.
没有足够的服务员和食物接待这么多人
This is a disaster.
简直是场灾难
I'm said I'm sorry.
我说过对不起了
Are you gonna stop complaining long enough
你就别再抱怨了
for us to figure out what we're gonna do?
想想怎么办吧
We can't feed a hundred people from the full menu, so...
我们不能让一百位客人都从菜单上点菜了
we go family style.
我们走家庭餐路线
Everyone on the floor gets a soup,
给每个坐下的客人上一碗汤
an entree and a dessert.
一份主菜和一份甜点
Same food for every person.
每个人都吃一样的
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Okay. What do you need from me?
行 那你要我做什么
Grab an apron and roll up your sleeves.
系上围裙 卷起衣袖
You wanted to make some memories?
你不是想制♥造♥回忆吗
You're gonna have nightmares about this night for the rest of your life.
今晚的回忆会让你余生都做噩梦的
I love this color on you, Noreen.
你用这个颜色真好看 诺琳
It really makes your eyes pop.
让你的眼睛显得更漂亮了
You look beautiful.
你真美
I hope you have some place special to be tonight.
希望你今晚有特殊的安排
Actually, turns out tonight's my first anniversary.
其实 今晚是我第一个结婚纪念日
Your first anniversary?
第一个结婚纪念日
That sounds interesting.
听起来真有意思
Would you mind telling us about it?
能跟我们说说吗
Uh, I'm not sure
我不确定
it's documentary material.
这算不算得上纪录片素材
My husband and I met in high school.
我和我丈夫是高中时认识的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表