剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
What?
什么
No... no, hey, no.
不不 不是
We just, uh, just had breakfast.
我们只是一起吃了顿早餐
Dixon made me waffles.
迪克森给我做了华夫饼
Really spoiling me.
真的很宠我呢
Huh. I was making some for myself,
我在给我自己做吃的
I had some extra batter,
剩余了一些面糊
so I made some for her, too.
所以我也给她做了一些
And virgin mimosas. What?
还有含羞草鸡尾酒哦 不是吧
The royal treatment.
皇室般的待遇
I know, right?
对啊
Okay, guys, it's just orange juice, okay?
好了 同志们 只是橙汁罢了
Let's not get carried away, okay?
别得意忘形了好吗
So, what, Ade bakes you cookies?
艾德给你做了饼干
I thought you guys hated each other. I don't know.
我以为你们讨厌对方呢 我不知道
She said she was thinking about who her real friends were,
她说她在思考谁是她真正的朋友
and, how she wanted to put the past behind her.
她想抛下过去 重新开始之类的
You know how Ade is.
你了解艾德
Yeah, I do.
没错
I don't...
还是不要
I don't think we should be eating these, you guys, okay?
咱们还是别吃的好 行吗
Silver, this wouldn't happen to have
小银 这不会又和
anything to do with you and Mark, would it?
你和马克之间的事有关吧
I mean, you know the last time you and Ade fought over a guy.
你没忘记上次你和艾德争男人的后果吧
I know.
我记得
And I have to handle it, like, now.
我得处理好这事 就现在
And I will.
我能解决的
Can you drive her to the doctor?
能麻烦你送她去看医生吗
Oh, oh, um... It's just a blood test, it's not gonna take long.
只是血检而已 不会很久的
We can go to the movies afterwards.
我们之后可以去看电影
Uh, well, I don't mind hanging out with you all day
和你出去一整天我都不介意
if Silver doesn't have a problem with it.
只要小银没意见
Why would I have a problem with it?
我能有什么意见
Great. It's a date.
太好了 约会咯
Yeah. Thank you.
对 谢谢
It-it's-it's not a date.
这不是约会
Um, just-just, just errands.
只是帮朋友罢了
Court, what time does that brew pub of yours close?
柯特 你的酒吧什么时候关门
'Cause we should have our next poker game there, after hours.
我们几个小时后要去那儿再打场牌
You say when, I'll make it happen.
你说时间 我来搞定
All right, let's do it.
好啊 就这么办
It's, uh... Got to take this.
我得接个电♥话♥
Yeah, man.
接吧 伙计
Hey, Mom, how are you?
老妈 你还好吗
I'm doing terrible, son.
我可不太好 小子
Uh, I'm about to get expelled
我快要被学校开除
and you're hanging out with the bad guys?
你却和这群坏蛋混在一起
You're supposed to be helping me, or did you already forget?
你是去帮我的 难道你忘了
I didn't forget...
我没忘
to send Grandma a birthday card.
给外婆寄生日卡
Okay, just left the dean's office.
好了 我刚从院长办公室出来
My disciplinary hearing is Tuesday.
周二举♥行♥我的纪律听审会
Unless you find the evidence that proves that
除非你能找到证据证明
I'm being framed by Campbell for heading up the cheating ring,
我是被坎贝尔栽赃嫁祸的
I'm screwed.
否则我就完了
I hear you loud and clear.
我这边听得很清楚
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I love you, too.
我也爱你
So, poker at Offshore. Yeah.
一会在离岸酒吧打牌 对
Your mom can come if she wants.
你妈妈愿意的话也能来
No, I think mom is...
不了 我想我妈还是...
She's good. Yeah, all right.
她很好 那就好
Undressed is generating so much buzz.
《一♥丝♥不♥挂♥》反响热烈
We're even getting requests for interviews
我们还收到了国家电视节目的
from national TV shows.
采访邀请
I've already written a press release.
我已经写好了新闻稿
Not a chance.
没可能的
Amanda, we've spoken about this.
阿曼达 这事我们谈过了
I know.
我知道
It's just, your blog is about the real life experience
只是 你的博客全是关于
of an anonymous author.
某个匿名作家的真实生活
People are clamoring to find out who's who.
大家都嚷嚷着想知道谁是谁
Is there anything I can say to change your mind?
我有什么办法说服你改主意吗
I'm sorry, but I don't want any of my friends--
对不起 我不希望我的朋友
and especially not my brother--
特别是我弟弟
to find out that I wrote this.
发现我是幕后作者
Dixon would be devastated
如果迪克森知道我是靠这个赚钱
if he knew how I got the money to pay for his rehab.
付他的康复费用 他一定会抓狂的
And you think no one will find out
你以为没人会发现真♥相♥吗
even though there's a whole book about your life
有整整一本书关于你的生活
on the national best seller list?
还登上了全国畅销书排行榜
Dixon and Liam are not going to be reading a tell-all sex book.
迪克森和利亚姆连性♥爱♥揭秘杂♥志♥都不会翻
And my girlfriends either know the truth,
至于我的闺蜜们 要么知道真♥相♥
or would never imagine it was me.
否则绝对想不到是我
So, trust me, I am flying totally under the radar on this.
相信我 没人会知道我的秘密
Hey, is this my favorite new author?
这位是我最中意的新锐作家吗
Jordan, meet Annie Wilson.
乔丹 这是安妮·威尔森
Oh, Author X.
不对 是某作者
Uh, and don't worry, Annie,
别担心 安妮
Amanda's made it quite clear how important your anonymity is to you.
阿曼达说得很清楚 保持匿名对你很重要
And, uh, as much as we wish we could convince you
虽然我们都打心底希望说服你
to change your mind,
改变主意
the final decision rests with you.
但决定权仍在于你
I appreciate that.
谢谢理解
But I have made the launch of your book my top priority.
不过现在我最关心的是你的新书发布
And you wouldn't believe how much time and money
你肯定不敢相信我为一个派对
I spent on just the party alone.
投入了多少时间和金钱
Well, it sounds like I'll be missing quite the event.
听上去我不得不缺席这一盛会了
Don't.
不行
You know, it-it's the biggest night of your life.
这将是你人生中最重要的一晚
It-it'd be a shame to miss it.
错过你会追悔莫及
That's a great idea.
这主意很棒
As far as anybody would know,
大家只会以为
you're just another cute girl there for the free champagne.
你是个冲着免费香槟来的可爱女孩
I guess maybe it would be fun to be there anonymously.
我想匿名出席也许挺有趣
Kind of like Tom Sawyer at his own funeral.
就像汤姆·索亚出席自己的葬礼
Well, it is going to be so much more fun than a funeral.
这可比葬礼好玩多了
Believe me.
相信我
I have hired one of the hottest young party planners
我雇佣了整个比弗利山庄
in all of Beverly Hills.
最炙手可热的年轻派对策划师
Ms. Naomi Clark.
娜欧米·克拉克
You ever heard of her?
你听说过她吗
第五季 第十八集
新飞越比弗利
Pack your bags, lady,
打点行装 姑娘
we are going on a fabulous spa weekend.
我们要去做水疗 共度美妙周末
What? Yep.
什么 没错
I booked us adjoining rooms at Le Meurice
我订了默里斯酒店的相邻客房♥
and a private tour of some very exclusive vineyards.
还有独一无二的葡萄园私人之旅
Let's get you packed.
快点收拾东西吧
Well, that is admirable, but I can't right now.
听上去很棒 但现在不行
I have to plan this party.
我得策划这个派对
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think, blow it off.
我觉得 别管它了
I mean, who cares about a stupid book launch, anyway?
谁会在乎什么愚蠢的新书发布啊
This is event is the key to me
这个派对是我向乔丹
making a lasting impression on Jordan.
展示我才华的最好机会
And I have to find a way
我要想办法
to make it more than just a fabulous party, 'cause...
让这个派对无与伦比 因为
Well, wait, how did you know it was a book launch?
等等 你怎么知道是新书发布
I said it was a really big secret.
我说过这是不能说的秘密
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表