剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah. I can take it.
我懂的
We had Perez Hilton on in season four.
第四季请来了佩雷斯·希尔顿[八卦天王]
Hi. Are you Annie?
你是安妮吗
That was exciting for the cast.
他的到来让演员们很兴奋
Patrick said you were writing a paper about celebrity bloggers,
帕特里克说你在写关于名人博主的论文
and he thought I could help.
他觉得我能帮你的忙
I am.
我就是
I mean, there's been that's been written about us,
确实有一个[八卦]博客一直在写我们
but we're like, "Don't believe what you read."
但我们一直强调"别信那上面写的事"
I think once he was doing the show,
他来客串这部剧以后
it was all good. Right, yeah.
都还不错 没错
The, um, actors... Mended some fences.
演员们... 修复了关系
Yeah. Exactly.
绝对没错
That's a wrap on today, guys!
同志们 今天的拍摄到此为止
I will never let go, Shenae.
我永远不会忘记的 夏内
I will never let go.
我永远不会忘记的
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
In the episode before this one that's going to air,
在上一集中
I was performing on a stage,
我在台上演出
and the stage collapsed on top of me.
舞台塌了 我被活埋
And we're, like, a complete mess.
我们灰头土脸的
I need a shower.
我需要冲个澡
He looks like this every day before hair and makeup.
在理发和化妆前 他每天都是这样的
It's like some "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" action. Right?
就像拍《史密斯夫妇》一样 对吧
That made no sense.
不可能
'Cause we've been under rubble all day.
因为我们一整天都在瓦砾堆里
Rubble, smoke machines. Yes.
瓦砾 喷烟器 没错
It's all going to our heads.
满脸都是灰
What would you say is your biggest weakness?
请问你认为你最大的弱点是什么
Last year, I was involved in a hit-and-run.
去年 我涉嫌肇事逃逸
I accidentally killed a man.
我误杀了一个人
Well, there is a weakness.
这就是我的弱点哦
My character started as a fish out of water,
我的角色一开始来到一个陌生的环境里
obviously...
一切都不习惯
Hey, look. There she is.
快看 她在那里
What's up, farm girl? How you doin'?
农场女孩 你好吗
Then soon became a hooker.
然后变成了个妓♥女♥
Obviously.
如你所料
Oh, my God.
天哪
They... they paid us to hang out with them?
陪他们闲逛一下 他们就给我们钱
Bree, we are like prostitutes.
布瑞 这跟妓♥女♥有什么区别
No, we're not prostitutes. We're escorts.
不 我们跟妓♥女♥不一样 我们只是陪
And then it turned into her writing a... a blog
然后就转去写博客了
that was sort of a sexy "Fifty Shades of Grey" blog,
一个类似色情版《五十度灰》的博客
and then publishing it as a book.
然后出版成书
Did you actually write a dirty tell-all book
你真的写了一本关于一个妓♥女♥
about being a hooker?
的黄书吗
I mean... congratulations.
我是说 祝贺你
But... seriously?
但真的吗
Annie is also the conscience of the show.
安妮同时也是这部剧的正能量
"And I knew love had a price."
于是我知道 真情并非无价
No matter what crazy stuff she was going through,
无论她在经历怎样疯狂的事情
she was always the grounded center.
都能用合理现实的态度去对待
Despite my, uh,
尽管我
roguish good looks and easy charm,
有着流氓般的外表 平易近人
I'm still pretty...
我还是挺...
insecure.
没安全感的
Dixon was kind of always getting himself into trouble.
迪克森经常让自己陷入麻烦
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
He had an H.I.V. scare.
他有过艾滋病疑似史
He had a gambling addiction,
他曾经赌博成瘾
addiction to...
还对...
A.D.H.D. meds. Yeah.
注意力缺乏症药物有瘾 没错
Dixon, I'm not leaving
迪克森 不告诉我你嗑药的事
until we talk about your drug addiction.
我是不会走的
What is this, an afterschool special?
这是干什么 课后心理咨♥询♥吗
Tristan, who plays Dixon, is really passionate about music,
迪克森的饰演者崔斯坦真的很热爱音乐
and Tristan helped us sort of discover that in Dixon,
崔斯坦帮我们挖掘出了迪克森的音乐戏份
and that eventually became a big part of
最终成为迪克森这个角色的
Dixon's character.
一个重要的部分
Annie always made sure to look out for her younger brother.
安妮经常要照看她这个小♥弟♥弟♥
$40,000? Annie, we can't afford that.
四万美元 安妮 我们付不起的
You just concentrate on getting better, okay?
你只管恢复就好了
I will take care of the money.
钱的事我来解决
The final moment between Annie and Dixon is
迪克森和安妮最后一个片段是
Dixon telling Annie,
迪克森对安妮说
"I'm gonna look out for you, too."
"我也会照顾你的"
For me, uh, playing Silver,
我 饰演小银
I've loved her. I've respected her.
我爱这个角色 也尊重这个角色
Um, she's been difficult.
她曾经难以与人相处
It's like chemistry.
就像是化学反应
Like... baking soda and vinegar.
比如 小苏打和醋
You can put vinegar with something other than baking soda
你可以把醋放进除了小苏打以外的东西
and it won't react the same way.
都不会产生那样的反应
S... so my movie in this example is the vinegar.
所以我的电影 在这件事中 就是醋
That was something that I was really passionate about,
我很热衷于在剧中
was having a bipolar character.
塑造这样一个有两极性格的角色
And philosophically, it was important to me
理性上来讲 我想说这很重要
to say that having a mental health
精神健康问题
condition wasn't defining as a person.
不能用来定义一个人
It doesn't make sense.
我知道我有点语无伦次
But it did! It did make sense!
之前我清楚自己的行为
Playing those episodes where she is in a manic episode,
有几集里面她处于狂躁的状态
and saying lines so fast
台词需要讲得很快
and trying to put everything in order,
同时还得有条不紊
is some of the most difficult work
这是我做过的
that I've ever gotten to do.
最难的事
And, uh, I'm grateful for that.
我很感激这种经历
Hi, Erin. This is Dr. Harper from the genetic screening.
你好 我是遗传病筛查的哈珀医生
We've received your results.
我们收到你的检查结果了
Please call us back to schedule a review as soon as possible.
请尽快回电以便安排复查
In season four, she began a storyline involving her own
第四季中 故事情节涉及到她带有
genetic link to breast cancer,
乳腺癌家族遗传基因
and that became kind of a big part of... of her life
这也成为了之后的两季中她生活中
in the next two seasons.
重要的一部分
Look, Navid, this is something that I need to go through alone.
纳维 有些事我必须独自面对
But those test results don't just affect you!
但测试结果不止影响你一个人
How could you be so selfish?
你怎么能这么自私
Navid started as a good guy.
纳维从一开始就是一位正人君子
Navid is a good guy. Navid is just a good guy.
纳维是个好人 他是位好好先生
You're here.
你在呢
And I think Navid is the nice guy...
我认为纳维是个君子
You're the best boyfriend.
你是最棒的男友
And there's just something very genuine about him.
他身上有着真诚坦率的一面
I'm done being the nice guy that finishes last.
我受够了总是做那个落后的好人
For such a nice guy,
对于一个君子来说
he gets punched in the face a lot. Yes.
他被揍得够频繁的 是的
We finished season 5 of "90210"
我们拍完了《新飞越比弗利》的第五季
the entire series full-on complete.
整部剧圆♥满♥结束
We nailed it. I'm going home right now.
顺利完成 我现在要回家了
I'm gonna take off these dirty clothes
我要把这些脏衣服换了
because I've been under rubble for an entire day.
因为我在瓦砾碎砖下面呆了一整天
But now I gotta go shower.
但现在我得先去冲个澡
When Matt came on the show, he was so quiet.
马特刚来的时候 他特别安静
For five years, I ragged on him and jumped on him and...
这五年来 我蹂躏他 折腾他
I don't think I was shy.
我不觉得自己腼腆
I think was just doing my thing.
我只是扮演我的角色
Oh, and he was brooding. He was, like, super sexy.
而且他一直很忧郁 超级性感
You know?
你懂的
No, I remember being there...
我记得被你蹂躏折腾
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表