剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
We can't.
我们没法
What? I...
什么 我
I don't understand.
我不明白你的意思
When Mark was standing there,
当马克站在我面前
looking cute and sexy,
那么可爱那么性感
I could have done something to hurt you,
我真的可能会做出伤害你的事
but I didn't want to hurt you.
但我没有那么做
Yet when you were in the exact same situation,
可当时你在同样的情境下
you didn't even care about me at all.
你根本没有想到过我
That's not true.
不是那样的
I've changed since high school, Silver.
高中以来我已经改变了 小银
You haven't,
你没有变
which is why I don't want to be your friend anymore.
所以我也不想再做你的朋友
You can date Mark if you want,
你可以重新和马克约会
but we're done.
但我们的友情到此为止了
Ade...
艾德
Are you sure you're ready for this?
你真的准备好了吗
I mean, my record is like, three dogs.
我是说 我的最高纪录是三个热狗
Ah, you forget, I'm eating for two.
你忘了 我一个人要吃两个人的分量
I can totally take you.
超过你小菜一碟
Oh, that's big talk from such a little girl.
这可是小姑娘说大话
I won't be little for long.
我不会一直是小姑娘
Typical pregnancy weight gain is 25 pounds,
一般怀孕能长25磅
but I'm a bit of an overachiever.
不过我一直都不是个一般人
I think I'm gonna go for at least 40.
所以起码我能长40磅
40?
40磅
Okay.
好吧
Sexy, right?
性感吧
Uh, you-you got...
呃 你脸上
Just a...
有点
And see, now that's sexy.
看见没 这才是性感
Hey, um, I just want to say something
嘿 在我完全怯场之前
before I completely chicken out, okay?
我有些话想对你说 好吗
Okay. So just deal with me.
你就听着就好
Uh, I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you a lot,
非常喜欢你
and I don't care how pregnant you are.
而且我不在意你怀孕的多厉害
Okay, that came out wrong.
好吧 上句说错话了
Sorry.
抱歉
Dixon, listen,
迪克森 听我说
I think you're a great guy,
我觉得你是一个好人
and I like you, I do,
我也喜欢你 真的
just... not like that.
但 不是那种喜欢
Um, truth be told,
实话实说
I-I kind of like Navid.
我对纳维有好感
Navid?
纳维
But I thought you two weren't happening.
可我以为你们两个没关系
We really liked each other
我们真心彼此喜欢
till he found out I was Silver's surrogate.
直到他发现我是小银的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
I actually can't get him out of my head,
我还是忘不了他
and I'm trying to figure out
我现在还在纠结
whether or not I should tell him.
我该不该告诉他我还喜欢他
I really do think you're a great guy, though.
不过我真觉得你个非常好的人
Don't worry about it.
别为我担心
Seriously, we've been spending so much time together,
真的 我们两个一直在一起
I guess I got confused,
我可能没搞清楚
emotionally.
我的感情
Hey, I'm-I'm gonna get, uh, some more napkins.
我 我去再拿些纸巾来
Uh, you need anything?
你还要点什么吗
No, I'm good. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Good?
不用
Yeah.
是的
Cool.
好的
How about those profiteroles?
泡芙味道如何
Oh, seriously, the food's amazing, Mark.
说真的 所有的食物都太棒了 马克
You're the least of my worries tonight.
今晚的派对我最放心的就是你了
I knew I picked the right event planner.
我知道我选对了活动策划
This party's even sexier than the book.
这个派对比那本书还要性感
Oh, well, that's me.
没错 这就是我
I'm all about sexy.
一切为了性感
Professionally sexy.
专业的性感
There you are. Hey there.
你在这 你来了
Uh, Naomi, this is, uh, Elizabeth.
娜欧米 这是伊丽莎白
Lovely to meet you, Elizabeth.
很高兴认识你 伊丽莎白
I'm so glad I was in town for Jordan's party.
我很开心今晚能来镇上参加乔丹的派对
Oh, where are you in from?
你从哪儿远道而来
The East Coast.
东海岸
Well, that narrows it down.
范围还挺广的
Yeah, uh, Elizabeth is a bit of a private person.
是啊 伊丽莎白比较喜欢保留隐私
Likes to keep an air of mystery. Huh?
喜欢保持点神秘感 对吧
Will you excuse us just for one second, please?
抱歉我们失陪一下
Of course.
随意
It was nice to meet you, Naomi.
很高兴认识你 娜欧米
Hi, I made it. Hi.
我来了
You look amazing; I'm sorry I'm late.
你今晚很耀眼 抱歉我迟到了
I know I'm supposed to be staking out the bathrooms,
我知道我应该去洗手间蹲点
but I just got into a really awful conversation
但我刚跟阿德里安娜
with Adrianna.
聊得非常不愉快
It's really not a problem.
这都不是问题
I think I found Author X.
我知道某作者是谁了
You did?
真的吗
Oh, yeah.
对
Do you see the woman standing next to Jordan?
你看到乔丹身边的那个女人了吗
It was obvious she had a secret
很明显她隐瞒了些东西
that neither one of them wanted me to know,
而且他们俩都对我三缄其口
and when I get her alone, I'm gonna grill her like a steak.
让我单独去拷问她看看
"Chapter five, Annabelle and Leo.
"第五章 安娜贝尔和利奥
"There was something different about Leo.
里奥身上有些与众不同的地方
"Annabelle could feel it the first time they met,
他们初次见面的时候安娜贝尔就感觉到了
"But she was with someone, and he was a loner.
但那时候她在恋爱中 而他孤身只影
"She didn't know
她不知道
"How little those details mattered
那些细节有多重要
"Until the winter's night when he was almost killed
直到冬天的某一晚 他差点
in a motorcycle accident."
在摩托车祸中丧生
Hmm. "They say the streets are mean.
他们说街道太不近人情
They would be right."
他们可能是对的
We have a problem. Yeah, I know.
我们有麻烦了 我知道
I may have put too many actual facts in the book after all.
我可能在书里写了太多事实
No, bigger problem.
不 是更大的麻烦
Naomi thinks she's figured out who Author X is.
娜欧米觉得她找到了某作家
She knows it's me?
她知道是我了
Not exactly.
不完全这样
"...Leo was the pavement.
利奥就是一条路
It was a losing proposition from the get-go."
从一开始就没有方向
You're all on academic probation pending an investigation.
你们全部人都留校察看 接受调查
Not that we'll have to do much investigating.
并不是说我们真的要做什么调查
Dean Bergman, I think this proves
博尔格曼院长 我认为这证明了
that I wasn't the ringleader.
我不是作弊的主犯
The answers I texted on the physics exam
我给他们发物理考试答案
were a small part of their much larger scheme.
只是他们整个计划中很小一部分
Wait, it was Liam's idea to use the water labels.
用水瓶标签作弊是利亚姆的主意
You set us up.
你们给我们下套
You and Court are gonna pay for this.
你和柯特会为此付出代价
Good luck getting into business school now,
好好加油进入你的商学院吧
you son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
I hope it's clear now, sir,
我希望一切真♥相♥大白 先生
that these guys are the real cheaters.
这些家伙才是真的作弊者
The fact that others cheated, too,
其他人也作弊的事实
doesn't mitigate what you did.
并不能减轻你犯的过错
Wait, what?
什么
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表