剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I guess I'm just having one of those moments
我想我只是忽然感觉
where I'm seeing my life from the outside in.
我成了自己生活的旁观着
Maybe Dixon will understand what I'm talking about.
或许迪克森会理解我的感受
Wait. Why don't I have a number for Dixon?
等等 我为什么没有迪克森的号♥码
None of us do.
我们都没有
Why not? Where is he?
为什么 他在哪儿
Uh, I guess your memory isn't totally back yet.
你的记忆可能还没完全恢复
Dixon's in L.A.
迪克森在洛杉矶
He moved away from here as soon as he turned 18.
他一满十八岁就搬出去了
And we just have no contact with him? That's insane.
我们就再没和他联♥系♥过吗 这太荒唐了
Look, I know you keep hoping
听着 我知道你一直希望
to make it better, but...
能挽回一切 但是...
What happened?
发生什么了
He wanted to move to California. You wanted to stay here.
他想搬去加州 你却想留在这儿
He had some big falling out with your family
他和你们家闹翻了
that you've never wanted to talk about,
你对那事一直闭口不提
and you haven't been able to get a hold of him since.
从那以后你再也没有联♥系♥到他
Oh, my God. I have to go find him.
天哪 我得去找他
A-Annie, I think it's probably best if you just get some more rest.
安妮 你最好还是多休息休息
At least until you get back to your normal self.
至少等到你恢复正常以后再说
Jason, getting married without Dixon here
杰森 结婚没有迪克森的陪伴
would be the part that isn't normal.
才是不正常的
I need to find him.
我必须找到他
This is the last address we have for him.
这是他留下的最后一个地址
I just don't want you to get your hopes up.
我只是不想你抱太大希望
Wait, this is Dixon's address?
等等 这是迪克森的地址吗
Hello?
你好
Is anybody here?
有人在吗
Hello!
你好
Entrez.
请进
Oh, my God.
天哪
I am so happy to see you.
真高兴见到你
And I am thrilled to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
I like to start everyone off in the living room.
我喜欢带所有人先参观客厅
Stunning, don't you think?
超级棒 有没有
It also opens to the outdoor courtyard,
客厅还通向室外庭院
which is perfect for indoor-outdoor entertaining.
非常适合室内外的娱乐活动
That is, if you do entertain.
如果你喜欢娱乐活动的话
If you don't like to entertain, it's totally fine, too,
但如果你不喜欢 也没有问题
because it can be as quiet as an ashram.
因为这里也能像静修所一样安静
So you don't live here?
你难道不住在这里吗
I can see why you think that I would.
我知道为什么你觉得我住这儿
I put off a certain high-end vibe,
我散发出一种高贵洋气的气质
but... sadly, no.
但很可惜 我不住这
I'm handling the open house.
我负责参观日接待
Naomi Clark.
我是娜欧米·克拉克
Hopkirk Real Estate.
霍普柯克房♥产公♥司♥
Annie Wilson.
我是安妮·威尔森
Half-house cat, half-tiger.
要半屋子温柔的 另一半狂野的
Yes, for Dixon.
没错 为迪克森准备的
Yes, that Dixon.
没错 就是那个迪克森
Money's no object. Okay. Navid?
钱不是问题 好的 纳维
Oh, my God! Dixon!
天哪 迪克森
You actually do live here!
你真的住在这里啊
Yeah. Whatever.
关你屁事
Dixon. It's me.
迪克森 是我啊
Hey, she's pretty cute.
她长得还挺可爱的
I want her out of here.
让她赶紧滚出去
Yeah, she's disgusting. I'm on it.
她一脸衰样 我来搞定她
All right, open house is over.
好了 参观日结束了
Oh, of course, my apologies.
没错没错 不好意思
But I have to talk to Dixon.
但我有话要跟迪克森说
Yeah, write him a fan letter.
给他写粉丝信吧
See ya.
再见
I can't believe this. I came all the way from Kansas
难以置信 我千里迢迢从堪萨斯赶来
and he wouldn't even look at me.
而他都不肯正眼看我一下
And, what, he's some kind of celebrity rap artist or something?
怎么 他是什么著名饶舌歌♥手之类的吗
Well, if you ask me,
如果你问我的话
dating Adrianna Tate-Duncan really put him on the map.
泡到阿德里安娜的确让他出名了
So, wait, Adrianna's famous, too?
等等 阿德里安娜也出名了吗
Um, you could say that.
可以这么说
I went to high school with her.
我和她一起上的高中
She got discovered playing the lead in some musical.
她主演音乐剧的时候被星探发现
Spring Awakening.
《春之醒》
Because I wasn't there to replace her as the lead.
因为我没有去抢走她的戏份
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
I'm gonna buy you a smoothie.
我请你喝奶昔吧
Come on.
走吧
Have you ever had a smoothie?
你喝过奶昔吗
Do they have them in Kansas?
堪萨斯有这种东西吗
I kicked 'em out!
我把她们赶出去了
That girl seemed like she knew you or something.
刚刚那个女生好像认识你
Um... yeah. Yeah, you know, I'm used to it.
是吗 你懂的 我已经习惯了
Everybody just wants a piece.
所有人都想占我便宜
Just like Crazy Anna, who won't stop texting me.
就像疯子安娜 她不停发短♥信♥给我
Ade doesn't want a piece of you.
艾德可不是想占你便宜
You had a relationship.
你们曾经相恋
She's going through a rough spot right now.
她正在经历困难时期
And I'm not?
难道我不是吗
Here you go, baby.
给你 宝贝
You know how much pressure's on me right now to deliver?
你知道我现在发专辑有多大压力吗
If this album isn't #1, this could be it for me, man.
如果这张专辑没有冲到榜首 我就完了
You are under a lot of pressure. Absolutely. I-I get it.
你压力很大 我完全理解你
And I can't have Ade's raggedy ass around me right now.
这时候我绝不能让放荡的艾德影响我
Not with the album about to drop.
现在是专辑发布前最关键的时期
Hey, you just...
你曾经
used to care about her, man.
很在乎她的 哥们
Okay.
好吧
Whose friend do you want to be? Huh? Dude.
你到底是谁的朋友 兄弟
Hers? You can be my guest, all right?
她的吗 随你的便 好吗
You two can go, uh, trash hotel rooms together.
你们俩尽管去开房♥好了
No, no, no. Come on.
别别 别这样
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, I want...
听我说 我想...
I want to be your friend.
我想当你的朋友
Hey. We are friends, right?
我们是朋友 不是吗
I need to be super-careful about my image right now.
我现在要特别注意我的公众形象
I can't have anybody mess it up.
我不能让任何人毁了我的前途
Cheers.
干杯
Okay, look.
听着
I know that somebody leaked this video to you,
我知道有人把视频泄露给你了
but I'm begging you,
但我求你了
please don't release it to your gossip blog.
拜托你别发到你的八卦博客上
You mean, don't do my job?
不放那里 我放哪里
Look, this movie that I'm doing,
听我说 我现在在拍的这部电影
they had me sign this contract
开拍前签过一个合同
that I'd be sober until the end of it.
让我保证杀青之前都不酗酒
Oh, what, you don't think you look sober in this?
其实你看起来没酗酒嘛
I can't get...
我脱不下来...
help me get this over my head.
帮我脱嘛
Silver, this is my last shot for a comeback.
小银 这是我复出的最后一次机会
I am one big story away
只要再爆料一个重量级新闻
from getting my own gossip show on TV.
我就可以开播自己的八卦电视节目
It's gonna make TMZ
我会让名人消息网看起来
look like Sesame Street.
像《芝麻街》一样小儿科
So if you really don't want me to release this...
所以你如果不想让我把这个视频放出去
find me something bigger.
就给我找个更有爆点的新闻
Okey, well. I don't know what I could even do.
我不知道我该怎么做
I'm feeling really generous today.
我格外开恩了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表