剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
And this is just the start.
这只是个开始哦
Suzy the comptroller will be getting a major wardrobe overhaul,
我给审计员苏西安排了衣柜大翻新
Andy in Marketing will be getting a similar visit
还给市场部的安迪安排了
from the office decorating police,
"办公室装♥修♥专家"的访问咨♥询♥
and Jamal in Sales.
还有销♥售♥部的贾马尔
Well, Jamal's gay. Fabulously gay.
贾马尔是个同性恋 好帅的同性恋
Jamal's gonna be fine.
贾马尔倒没什么问题
Uh, Naomi, what I really need right now is...
娜欧米 我现在最需要的其实是...
Wait, Jamal's gay?
等等 贾马尔是同性恋吗
Max, really?
麦克斯 你真不知道吗
I know what you need-- a business partner,
我知道你需要什么 一个合作伙伴
which is why I booked lunch
所以我才跟德国人
with the Germans at Chaya.
在茶雅餐厅订了午餐
You did not tell me that Dieter Kahn
你怎么没告诉我迪特·康
is a part of the group.
也在这个访问团中啊
I know him-- we went to riding camp
我认识他 我们初二的时候
in Switzerland in eighth grade.
一起在瑞士参加过骑术营
He's... wunderbar!
他是个...很奇妙的人
Well... it seems like you, uh, have it all under control.
看起来 你掌控全局了
I do. I've got this.
是的 一切尽在掌控中
And besides, I'm certain that you are busy
另外 我知道你肯定忙着
designing the next...
设计下一个
massive technological thingamajig. Yeah.
超有技术含量的东西 是啊
I cannot wait to see what you come up with.
我等不及想看你的成果了
Mwa! Ciao.
回头见
These are amazing. Where did you get them?
这些太好看了 你从哪弄来的
Uh, I pulled some strings with Liam's wardrobe department,
我从利亚姆的服装部找了些关系
and they seriously hooked us up.
他们帮忙牵的线
Dixon forgot his cell phone again.
迪克森又忘了拿手♥机♥
He's been waiting to hear back from his doctor.
他在等医生的回复
What?
什么
It's a text from Neil Lane.
是尼尔·莱恩来的短♥信♥
"The setting on the ring you ordered is ready.
你订购的戒指已经准备好了
You can pick it up anytime."
随时可以来取
Oh, my God, he's gonna propose!
天啊 他要跟你求婚了
I didn't see this coming.
真没想到
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得有点想吐
In a good way? Silver, this is, like,
太惊喜了吗 小银 这简直是
the worst thing that could ever happen.
最糟糕的消息了
I thought you guys were in a good place. Yeah, we are.
我以为你们的关系不错 是的
Except there's one thing.
但是有件事情
What... thing?
什么事情
I... sort of slept with Taylor.
我跟泰勒上过床
You what?! It was when I wasn't with Dixon.
你什么 是在我和迪克森分手期间
And then again, when I was.
后来又上过 和迪克森在一起时
And again. Six times.
然后又一次 有过六次
Oh, my God, Ade. I was mad at Dixon.
天啊艾德 我当时在生迪克森的气
I thought he was blowing me off.
我以为他在冷落我
Which is no excuse.
虽然这不是理由
It's over. I made a mistake.
已经结束了 我犯了个错误
I love Dixon.
我爱迪克森
Yeah, well, this isn't the kind of thing
好吧 不过你可不希望
you want him to find out after you're engaged.
在订婚后让他发现这种事
You got to be honest with him.
你必须跟他坦白
Or maybe he won't ask me to marry him,
也许他不是想向我求婚
and then I don't have to bring it up.
这样我也不用主动提起
Ade... Fine. If he proposes...
艾德 好吧 如果他求婚
I'll have to tell him.
我就告诉他
I can't keep a secret like this from him.
我不能这样瞒着他
Liam Court? Yeah.
利亚姆·柯特 什么事
Ashley Howard, LAPD.
我是艾什莉·霍华德 洛杉矶警局的
What is it with you guys?
你们这些人要干什么
Is one arrest not enough?
一次逮捕还不够吗
I mean, I just made bail.
我才交了保释金
I know. It's all over the news.
我知道 各大电台都报道了
I'm not here to arrest you, I'm here to protect you.
我不是来逮捕你的 我是来保护你的
Protect me? The studio is sympathetic to
保护我 公♥司♥对你的经历
what you've been going through.
深表同情
So they've assigned me as your security detail.
所以他们指派我来保护你的安全
No offense, but, uh, I can take care of myself,
没有恶意 但我能保护我自己
Thank you. Really?
谢谢 是嘛
How's that been going so far?
那你近来把自己保护得如何
I'm sorry, is this funny to you?
不好意思 你觉得这好笑吗
No. No. In fact, I take your security very seriously.
不 实际上我很严肃看待你的安全问题
Look, you're a celebrity with thousands of fans
听着 你是个拥有上千粉丝的名人
who follow your every move.
他们关注你的每一个动向
After punching that photographer,
在你打了那个摄影师后
the media's gonna be all over you.
媒体会紧盯你
So you can refuse the security detail if you want,
如果你不乐意 你可以拒绝别人保护你
but things are only gonna get worse before they get better.
但事情变好之前一定会先变糟
And my 13-year-old niece would be heartbroken if you say no.
如果你拒绝 我十三岁的侄女会心碎的
All right. Uh, you can pick me up here tomorrow afternoon.
好吧 你可以明天下午来接我
I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl.
我要去好莱坞露天剧场
Okay. Great.
好的 很好
See you then.
到时候见
All right.
好的
This is such a nice restaurant.
这个餐馆真不错
I'm sorry they took so long to seat us at a table outside.
我很抱歉等了这么久才坐到露天的桌子
I told them on the phone that we did not want a booth.
我跟他们打了电♥话♥说不要卡座
No, it's-it's fine, it's fine. I mean...
没关系 挺好的
40-minute wait makes the food taste better, right?
40分钟的等待让食物更好吃 不是吗
God, I can't believe
天啊 我真不敢相信
Ade is playing the Hollywood Bowl tomorrow night.
艾德明晚要在好莱坞剧场表演
You're coming, right?
你会来的 是吗
We got a VIP box.
我们有VIP包厢
Well, that sounds fancy. Oh, and just so you know,
听起来不错 跟你说一声
I checked, and it is handicapped accessible.
我问过了 有残疾人专用通道
You know, um...
你知道吗
Annie, believe it or not,
不管你信不信 安妮
I actually got around just fine before we met. What?
遇到你之前我也能应付自如 什么
Well, first you pick a restaurant with a ramp,
首先你选了一个有斜坡道的餐馆
and now you're checking on the VIP box.
然后你又检查VIP包厢的设施
You... you don't have to do that for me.
你真的不用为我做这些
I was just trying to make sure you were comfortable.
我只是怕你不舒服
Well, I don't think I'm the one
我觉得现在
that feels uncomfortable right now.
觉得不舒服的人不是我
Riley?
莱利
Until now.
现在我觉得不舒服了
Cass, hey! How have you been?
卡斯 你好 你还好吗
I haven't seen you in forever.
我好久没看见你了
I've-I've been... I've been good.
我很好
Been really, really good.
非常 非常好
Uh, Cassie,
卡西
this is Annie.
这是安妮
Annie, this is Cassandra.
安妮 这是卡珊德拉
Hi.
你好
I just saw you over here as I was leaving,
我刚准备走 看到你在这
and I thought it'd be weird not to say hi,
我想不打招呼就走有点奇怪
but... turns out it's kind of weird anyways.
但是 看起来这样也挺怪的
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
对不起 我不是故意要打扰你们
No, it's fine. It's nice to meet you.
没事的 很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, Cass.
很高兴见到你 卡斯
You always were a bad liar.
你总是不擅长撒谎
Ex-girlfriend?
前女友吗
What clued you in?
你怎么看出来的
The fact that there was a painfully long pause,
是那个令人痛苦的漫长停顿
or that she looked like she wanted to kill me with this knife?
还是她看起来想拿刀捅死我
She seemed nice, and pretty.
她看起来人不错 又漂亮
It's funny, I never really thought about
真好笑 我从没认真想过
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表