剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Liam Court, CEO, board shaper,
利亚姆·柯特 公♥司♥CEO 冲浪板工艺师
and star of Corporate Invaders.
《共同入侵者》里的明星
Liam, meet, uh, Brock Page.
利亚姆 这是布洛克·佩吉
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I must say, it's impressive
不得不说 你俩真厉害
that you two managed to land start-up financing.
能筹到起步资金
I'd love to meet your investor.
我想见见你们的投资人
Yeah, sure.
没问题
Uh, listen, if you will excuse me,
对不起 打断一下
I just want a minute with my head of marketing.
我得和市场主管谈一会儿
Yeah, sure. One second.
没问题 就一会儿
Uh, please tell me you straightened everything out with Sydney.
别告诉我你还没和雪妮说清楚
She's married.
她结婚了
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
Okay, uh, I did not see that coming.
我没想到还有这茬儿
No, um, but that's good news because, uh,
但这是好消息 因为
now she can be our investor.
她可以名正言顺地成为投资人了
Right?
对吧
I don't think so, man.
我可不这么想 伙计
I don't think so?
你不这么想
What does that mean?
什么意思
Everything okay, Shirazi?
一切都好吧 谢拉兹
Yeah, fine, fine, fine, fine.
好 好的不得了
Uh, why don't we see if your daughter wants to hit the beach
何不看看你女儿想不想去沙滩
and, uh, test-drive one of our boards?
试试我们的冲浪板呢
Yeah, that'd be great.
那太棒了
Hey, Frankie.
弗兰基
Right this way.
这边走
Hey, Mark. It looks so great in here.
马克 这里真不错
Anyway, I was just telling Dixon about the chef job in New York.
好吧 我刚和迪克森在谈纽约的大厨工作呢
Yeah, man, that sounds like it's gonna be pretty good.
没错 伙计 听起来还不赖
If it pans out, I'll owe it all to Annie.
如果事成了 全都感谢安妮
Well, I like to help my brothers out where I can.
帮我兄弟有什么
Of course, sometimes you have to let them make their own mistakes.
当然 有时候你得让他们自己犯点小错
Like what?
比如
Like getting a bad haircut
比如弄个糟糕的发型
or I don't know, dating Adrianna.
或者和阿德里安娜约会
What's wrong with Dixon's hair?
迪克森的头发有什么问题
I don't know.
我不知道
I think I look dope.
我觉得我像个二货
You see, Adrianna cheated on Dixon,
阿德里安娜给迪克森戴绿帽
practically while he was dying. You can ask him yourself.
还是在他快没命的时候 你可以问问他
I mean, who does something like that?
谁会做这样的事呢
The kind of person who would do anything to get her way.
那种为所欲为的人
Um, I don't think Adrianna's like that.
阿德里安娜不是那种人
I'm talking about Annie.
我是说安妮
Do not listen to a word that she has to say, you understand?
她说的每一个字都不要听 懂吗
No, not really.
没 没太懂
Silver told me that you dragged Dixon here
小银跟我说你把迪克森拽过来
to fill Mark's head full of crap about Adrianna.
给马克灌输阿德里安娜的坏话
I only want him to know the facts.
我只想告诉他事实
The fact is that Adrianna is a great person.
事实是阿德里安娜是个好人
I'm sure you were focusing on the fact that she was a cheater
你肯定只强调她是个骗子
and a liar and a drug addict, but shame on you, Dixon,
是个满口谎话的瘾君子 但是迪克森
for getting involved in any of this.
你跟着掺和 也太不要脸了
I...I really wasn't. Yeah, he wasn't.
我真的没有 是啊 他没有
Unbelievable!
真不可思议
Yes, I think Mark dating Ade is a terrible idea,
我认为马克和艾德交往是个错误
but you're the one who's pimping her out.
但是你给介绍的
Okay, maybe Ade is a tramp,
好吧 可能艾德是个荡♥妇♥
but even she's a better option than Mark moving to New York.
但是总比马克回纽约强
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, no.
不
Ade, wait.
艾德 等等
I like the surfboards.
我喜欢冲浪板
Yeah?
是吗
And I have to admit, the girl angle is clever,
我得承认 卖♥♥女孩用的冲浪板很聪明
but it takes more than that to launch a product.
但是想推出产品还远远不够
Absolutely, that's why I'm so excited about our image campaign.
当然了 所以我们也热衷于开展形象宣传活动
By aiming our product
通过把主要消费群体
primarily at girls like your daughter,
定位在像您女儿这样的女孩身上
the face we put out there will be crucial.
我们展示出的形象也至关重要
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
This is our beautiful and talented, uh,
这是我们美丽聪慧的
celebrity spokeswoman, Adrianna Tate-Duncan.
明星代言人 阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯
Uh, are you...you okay?
你还好吗
No, I'm not okay.
不好 我不好
Apparently, I'm a whore!
很显然 我是个荡♥妇♥
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
So, how do you like your board?
你喜欢你的冲浪板吗
I can't believe Ade walked in on us talking like that.
我真不敢相信艾德撞到我们那样说她
She must think we're the worst friends ever.
她肯定认为我们是史上最坏朋友了
Is she wrong?
她说错了吗
You said it, "What Naomi wants, Naomi gets."
你也说了 "娜欧米想怎样就怎样"
I never learn.
我从不长记性
What about me?
我呢
What you said about how I treat Dixon.
你说我对待迪克森的方式
You're right, I do smother him.
你说的对 我确实对他关心过头了
I try and say it's because I want what's best for him,
我这样是因为我为他好
but maybe I'm just really controlling.
但可能就是我控制欲很强
Why is it so hard for me to just back off?
为什么让我退一步就那么难呢
If I could've backed off and stop meddling,
如果我也能退一步海阔天空 少管闲事
maybe I'd still be married to Max.
有可能我还没和麦克斯离婚呢
At least we can agree that we both suck.
至少我们都承认自己很失败
You know, at first I was just trying to help,
你知道吗 一开始我只是想帮忙
but then I really wanted to win.
但后来我特别想赢
I know. I want Mark to stay, but at a certain point,
我知道 我想让马克留下 但是在某种程度上
I wanted to beat you more than anything.
我就一心想打败你
What's with that? Why do we always do that to each other?
为什么 为什么我们总是对彼此这样
I don't know; it's pathetic.
不知道 太可悲了
The only other person I fight with like this is Dixon.
另一个和我斗来斗去的就是迪克森
And me with Jen.
我和珍也是
Maybe the reason why we fight like we do
可能我们这样斗来斗去
and we can say anything to each other,
经常毫无顾忌
which we normally do,
彼此口无遮拦
is because we're like sisters.
是因为我们就像姐妹一样
Yeah, we are.
是啊
It makes sense anyway.
很有道理
We share a brother.
我们有同一个的哥哥
And I'd hate to lose Mark to New York, but honestly,
我不想马克回纽约 但说实话
I'd feel a ton worse if I lost you
失去你或者是艾德
or if lost Ade.
我会更难受
Come on, we have to find her.
好了 我们去找她
Yeah.
是啊
Adrianna's practically in tears.
阿德里安娜哭惨了
What happened?
怎么了
Annie and Naomi happened.
因为安妮和娜欧米呗
Don't ask me how or why.
别问我怎么回事
This whole sister thing is new to me.
有妹妹这件事对我来说太新鲜了
I never imagined it would be so complicated.
我从来不知道会这么复杂
Look,
听着
they've both been through a lot lately.
她们最近经历了许多
And right now, like it or not,
现在 不管你喜不喜欢
you're about the only family they have.
你是她们唯一的亲人
Insta-family dysfunction. Lucky me.
新组家庭功能紊乱 我太走运了
Yeah, well, you got to know
你要知道
that Naomi would be crushed if you leave.
你要是走了娜欧米会崩溃的
Although, I guess Annie's right.
但是 我猜安妮是对的
You'd be crazy to pass on that job offer, huh?
要是拒绝那个工作 你就脑子进水了
Crazy or just freaked out.
不是脑子进水就是被逼疯
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表