剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
You got 12 hours until this goes viral.
视频散播之前 给你12个小时
Happy digging, Adrianna.
努力搜寻吧 阿德里安娜
I just have to turn in an assignment.
我要去交个作业
Oh, I'm glad you still go to CU. I mean...
真高兴你还在加大上学 我是说
I didn't know if you would have time,
我以为你会忙不过来
with your job and all.
你工作这么繁忙
Oh, well.
其实
I'm taking extension school classes.
我是在进修学院上课
I have big plans.
我有雄心壮志的
That's great. What are you majoring in?
真不错 你在学什么专业
In finding a husband.
如何找个好老公专业
That's why I'm taking business classes.
这就是我选择商科的原因
I plan on maximizing their earning potential.
我要最大限度发挥他们的挣钱能力
What can I say? I was destined to be rich.
怎么说呢 我注定要成为富人
I used to be. You know.
我曾经很有钱的
Yeah, I... I, uh, figured.
是啊 我...感觉到了
What happened?
发生什么了
Long story short?
长话短说吗
My sociopathic sister
我反♥社♥会♥的姐姐
conned me out of my entire trust fund,
骗取了我全部的信托基金
and she didn't quit until she had every single cent.
她诈得我身无分文才肯罢休
But didn't any of your friends go out of their way
你的朋友们没有为你打抱不平
to expose what a liar she was?
揭露她这个骗子吗
I don't think any of them knew.
他们谁都不知道
And Ethan, my boyfriend at the time,
我那时的男友伊森
was too busy cheating on me to notice.
只顾着出轨 也完全没发现
But I'm over it now.
不过我现在都看透了
I really am.
真的
I actually have my sights set on...
实际上 我现在把目标锁定在
the biggest catch on campus.
校园里最抢手的人身上
Wow. I never thought he would be the biggest anything on campus.
我从没想到他会变成校园里最抢手的人
Not him.
不是他
His friend.
是他朋友
Teddy?
泰迪吗
Teddy Montgomery is the guy that you're after?
你要追求的男生是泰迪·蒙哥马利
You know him? Uh, I guess not.
你认识他吗 不认识吧
But, um, his dad's a really famous movie star, right?
但他爸爸是著名的电影明星对吗
Yeah. And he's, like, the next Andy Roddick.
没错 而他就是下一个安迪·罗迪克
Play it cool. He's coming over here.
表现得随意些 他要过来了
You talking about me again, Naomi?
娜欧米 你又在讨论我是吗
Your ears must be playing tricks on you, Teddy.
泰迪 你一定是听错了
Oh, come on.
别这么羞涩
You know you want me.
你想约我不是吗
This guy bothering you?
这个男的是不是骚扰你了
You know, he really can't be trusted around pretty girls.
他骗漂亮姑娘可是很有一套的
Anyway, you two are cordially invited
顺便说一下 诚恳地邀请你们两位
to a club opening tonight.
参加今晚的俱乐部开业典礼
Is this your bar?
是你的酒吧吗
No, I... I'm in college.
怎么可能 我还是个学生
What would I be doing owning a bar?
我怎么可能拥有一家酒吧呢
Liam's stepfather
利亚姆的继父
is a very prominent plastic surgeon.
是个非常知名的整形医生
Stepfather?
继父吗
So, him and your mom are, like, together and...
所以他和你母亲在一起并且还...
Married?
你是指结婚吗
Yeah, that's usually the origin of stepdads.
没错 通常都是结了婚才能变成继父的
Liam.
利亚姆
Ty?
是泰吗
Apparently, my reputation precedes me.
很显然我已经声名远扬了
I'm sorry. We haven't met before, have we?
不好意思 请问我们见过吗
Think I would have remembered.
如果见过 我想我会记得的
Uh, no, no. I'm... I'm new in town, but...
不不 我刚到这里 不过...
don't go firing up the private plane just yet.
别着急发动你的私人飞机呢
Uh, I mean, assuming you have one.
我是说 如果你有私人飞机的话
Well, the tennis coach is waiting for me.
网球教练在等我呢
Naomi, see you at the club tonight?
娜欧米 晚上你会去俱乐部吧
Maybe you will. Maybe you won't.
也许去 也许不去哦
This is perfect.
好极了
It's great.
还不错吧
But I really need to focus on getting through to Dixon.
但我真的得想办法接近迪克森
Well, that's what you're doing.
你现在就在接近他啊
The club Liam just invited us to,
利亚姆刚刚邀请你去的那个俱乐部
Dixon's a part owner.
迪克森是股东之一
I'm sure he'll be there.
我确定他也会去的
Oh, my God. This is kind of perfect.
天哪 这简直太完美了
And since I just decided that I like you,
而且我挺喜欢你的
I'm going to take you shopping.
我要带你去逛街
So, how's it going on getting that money you owe me?
欠我的钱凑得怎么样了
I'm working on it.
我还在凑
Hey, I get a dollar for every person
每拉一个人去参加今晚俱乐部活动
who shows up at the club tonight with one of these.
我就能赚到一美金
What is that, like $100 max?
那最多也就100块吧
You owe me a whole lot more than that.
你欠我的远远不止那些
Just ask your stepdad for the money.
问你继父要钱不就行了
I can't.
不行
If he finds out I was betting on sports,
如果被他发现我在赌球
he's going to yank me out of school and send me packing.
他会逼我退学 让我收拾东西滚蛋的
Okay, fine. I might have another solution for you.
好吧 我给你出个主意
I've been talking to that Navid Shirazi guy.
我和那个叫纳维·谢拉兹的男的聊过了
You know that dork from high school?
就是那个高中时的书呆子
He's Dixon's lapdog now,
他现在是迪克森的走狗
and he's looking to score some oxy for Dixon.
他在帮迪克森弄羟考酮
You have access to some.
你有些门路的
Your stepdad.
你继父
Wait, like, his medical practice?
等等 你是指他医院那边吗
Plastic surgery?
他是做整形的
Come on, the guy must be swimming in that stuff.
他手头的货肯定多到可以在里面游泳
Just sneak a little bit and bring it to the club tonight.
你只需顺一点出来 今晚带到俱乐部来
I don't know, man-- selling drugs?
我不确定 贩卖♥♥毒品是不是有点...
It's just Navid.
只给纳维而已
But hey, if you got a better way to get me this money.
当然如果你有更好的办法还上钱
I thought you said we were going shopping.
我以为你说我们要去逛街
We are.
我们就是逛街
I've already preselected all the options
我已经从最好的商店
from the best stores.
提前选好了商品
Just don't spill anything tonight.
今晚可别把衣服弄脏了
I have to return them.
我还要还回去的
As for me,
对我来说
I need something that says "Marriage material"
我需要一些东西体现出我是"结婚对象"
but not "Mother of the bride."
而不是"新娘的母亲"
Here, try this one.
试试这个
So, uh, you really think Teddy's the one for you.
所以 你真的觉得泰迪才是你的真命天子
I know he's slept with every
我知道他睡过的女孩
good-looking girl from here to Pomona,
漂亮程度从普通到女神级别
but I am carefully differentiating myself.
但是我要让自己与众不同
I'm going to be aloof and make him chase me
我要故意冷落他 让他来追我
until I have a ring on my finger.
直到我拿到戒指
Sounds like a foolproof plan.
听起来是个靠谱的计划
I mean, all men are different,
我的意思是 当然
of course, which is why I think it is great
每个男人都不同 所以我觉得
that you are going on the aggressive with Dixon.
你应该对迪克森保持敌意
Otherwise, he might not notice you.
否则 他就不会注意到你
No offense.
没有冒犯的意思
Naomi, I am not trying to hit on Dixon.
娜欧米 我不想惹恼迪克森
He's my brother. Yeah, I know.
他是我弟弟 是的 我知道
I can see the resemblance.
我能看到你们的相似之处
My adopted brother.
我收养的弟弟
He was estranged from my family, and I just...
他跟我的家庭越来越疏远 我只是
I really need to talk to him.
我真的需要找他谈谈
You believe me, right?
你相信我 是吧
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表