剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
She didn't want anyone to know.
她不想让别人知道
So much for that.
就这样
Who would do that to you? I don't know.
谁会偷♥拍♥你们呢 不知道
It was taken the night of the Pop Up, and I...
是在"闪乐会"那晚拍的 我...
Navid?
纳维
No.
不可能
No, he wouldn't do that.
他不可能做出这种事
So how do you feel now?
你现在感觉如何
Uh, okay.
还好
OK. Just my legs are still numb.
还行 就是双腿还没知觉
I don't understand.
我不懂
You were getting better and then this happens out of nowhere?
你明明都已经好转了 怎么会突然变成这样
My back's been hurting pretty bad since the Pop Up.
"闪乐会"那晚开始 我的背一直疼得厉害
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
I haven't been taking my pain pills.
我最近一直都没吃止痛片
Dixon, why?
为什么 迪克森
Because I'm an addict, babe.
因为我是个瘾君子 宝贝
I was afraid, if I started taking them,
我担心自己一开始吃止痛片
I wasn't going to be able to stop.
就停不下来了
Well, Dixon,
迪克森
I think we know what the problem is.
我们知道你的症结所在了
You have an abscess pressing on your spinal cord.
你的背部有脓肿 压♥迫♥到了脊髓
An abscess?
脓肿
It's not uncommon when you're still healing from a trauma.
你的伤还没痊愈 有脓肿很常见
You'll be in the hospital for a few days,
你需要住院几天
but assuming we can get the infection under control,
但只要我们能控制住感染
you'll be fine.
你就会好的
You must have been in tremendous pain.
你现在一定很痛
Get some rest, okay?
注意休息 好吗
So that's why you snapped at me that night?
所以你那晚才对我态度那么差
You were in pain and you were trying to hide it.
这都是为了掩饰你的痛苦
Yeah. I'm sorry.
没错 我很抱歉
I thought it was me getting in the way of your career.
我还以为是因为我妨碍到了你的事业发展
Look, the only reason why the Pop Up was so important to me
听着 我那么看重"闪乐会"
is because I didn't want to let you down.
完全是因为我不想让你失望
I should have told you this before, but...
我应该早点告诉你的 但是...
After the accident, when I woke up in the hospital,
那场事故后 当我在医院醒来时
the first thing I saw was you holding my hand.
第一眼看到的 就是你紧紧握着我的手
And I knew right then and there that I didn't deserve you.
那一刻我清楚地知道 自己配不上你
So I promised myself
所以我向自己许诺
that I would earn my second chance.
我要争取第二次机会
That I'd be the man that you want me to be.
要成为你希望的那个人
The kind of man that always puts you first.
永远把你放在第一位
Hey, babe.
宝贝
It's okay.
没事的
I'm just glad you know the truth.
我只是很高兴你知道真♥相♥了
Hey, you in a hurry?
急着走吗
Uh, no, I got what I came for.
没有 我拿到我想要的东西了
Yeah, I think you did.
我想也是
Look, I didn't record that video, okay?
听我说 不是我拍的录像 好吗
Someone gave it to me.
别人给我的
I-I didn't want the whole world to see it.
我没想着让全世界人都看到这个录像
Just you.
我只想让你看
Why? Because Liam lied to you.
为什么 因为利亚姆骗了你
I wanted you to see what kind of guy he was
在你和他正式交往前
before you hooked up with him.
我希望你看清他的真面目
Hooked up with him?
和他交往
What-what are you talking about?
你在胡说什么
Stop it, Silver.
别说了 小银
I know you two have been getting closer.
我知道你俩走得很近
As friends.
朋友而已
And the only reason he lied about his professor
他之所以说谎
is because she wanted to keep the relationship a secret.
是因为他的教授不希望公开他们的关系
Wha... Wait.
什么...等等
They're-they're together, like, for real?
他们在一起了 我是说 认真的吗
Yeah.
没错
The funny thing is,
搞笑的是
Liam's the one that's been encouraging me to give you another chance,
利亚姆还一直鼓励我再给你一次机会
and I actually thought about it.
我还真这么想过
But after all of these years
这些年来
of saying you'd never get into the family business,
你一直说不会插手家里的事
that's exactly what you've done.
看你干的好事
You're right.
你说的对
I-I really messed up.
是我搞砸了
Yeah, yeah, you did.
没错 你毁了一切
I don't even know you anymore.
我都不认识你了
So, Data Nitrate.
所以 这就是所谓的硝酸盐数据
We've got big plans for the future.
我们对未来有着宏伟的规划
Really... big plans.
非常宏伟的规划
Plans, um, I'm quite confident that you will love.
我相信你们一定会爱上它的
Dude, when are you gonna show us something?
老兄 你准备什么时候开始展示
Yeah, uh,
好的
well, uh, I-I could show you something.
我可以做演示
But I'm not going to,
但我不打算这么做
and that's because, well,
因为...
I-I want you to use your imagination.
我希望你们能发挥自己的想象力
Oh, my God, he's drowning. This is a disaster.
天哪 他快撑不下去了 要完蛋了
Yep, and it's your disaster.
是啊 这也是你造成的
Excuse me?
你说什么
You said it yourself.
这是你自己说的
You forced Annie to date Colin,
你千方百计撮合安妮和科林
you invited him to your little hackathon,
还请他参加你的编程马拉松
and he didn't get my phone at the Pop Up, did he?
他在"闪乐会"没碰我的手♥机♥ 是吗
No, as a matter of fact, he didn't.
他就是没碰
He got it from removing your GPS tracking from my phone.
他移除我手♥机♥上你追踪我用的定位系统时得到的
Oh, wow.
真厉害啊
You brought him right in, didn't you?
是你把他带来的 我说错了吗
Did you give him Max's ATM pin, too?
谁知道你是不是把麦克斯的ATM密♥码♥也给他了
Wait a minute.
等一下
When you thought this was your fault,
当你以为是你的错的时候
I covered for you. I thought we were a team.
是我给你打掩护 我以为我们是一个团队
It's like I've been saying.
就像我一直说的
Max and I are a team, and you're a mistake.
麦克斯和我才是一队的 而你就是一个错误
And I can't wait to tell him
我都等不及马上去告诉他
that this is all your fault. Really?
这一切都是你的错 是吗
Yes.
没错
What are you doing?
你干嘛
If I'm going down,
就算我玩完了
I'm taking you with me.
也要拉你垫背
Princess Leia's kicking that guy's ass.
公主莉亚在揍那个家伙呢
Sorry about Colin.
科林的事我很抱歉
Me, too.
我也是
It just sucks that I pushed away somebody I actually care about
我感觉糟透了 就因为我以为他是好人
because I thought he was such a nice guy.
我亲手把一个我真正在意的人推开了
Oh, don't beat yourself up.
别太自责
After what Navid did,
自从发现纳维做的那些事
I don't think there's any way to tell who the nice guys are anymore.
我都不知道怎么分辨谁是好人了
Riley?
莱利
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
Hey, Annie, um,
安妮
look, it's about Dixon.
是关于迪克森的事
Um, I don't want you to worry,
我不想你担心
but he has a, uh... a spinal infection.
但是他...脊髓感染了
He's gonna be in the hospital for a couple days.
要住院几天
We tried calling you.
我们给你打过电♥话♥
I left my phone in the car.
我手♥机♥放车上了
This stupid costume doesn't have any pockets. Is he okay?
这件愚蠢的服装连个口袋都没有 他还好吗
No, he's gonna be fine.
不太好 但会好起来的
Yeah, I just, I thought you might want to come home,
我只是 觉得你也许会想回家
maybe need a ride.
需要人送你一程
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表