剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
slipping away in the middle of the night
半夜时分偷偷溜走
while your conquest lay sleeping.
趁你的战利品熟睡的时候
I really didn't want to leave.
我真的不想走的
Sorry I answered your phone, by the way.
对了 抱歉我接了你的电♥话♥
It was 3:00 in the morning. I wasn't thinking.
凌晨三点 我当时睡迷糊了
It's okay. I don't think Naomi knows.
没事 我觉得娜欧米没有发现
If you don't want her to know, I won't tell her.
你要是不想让她知道 我就不跟她说
Thanks.
谢了
But actually, there is someone who I do have to tell.
但其实 我得去向一个人坦白
I never thought living with two guys would be
从没想过跟两个大男人住在一起
the thing that forced me to learn home repair skills.
还得我自己动手修东西
Anyway, how did your big night out with Mark go?
对了 你和马克昨晚玩得高兴吗
Did you meet someone special?
有没有遇见什么特别的人
Yeah, yeah, kind of.
有 有 算是吧
Really? That's awesome!
真的吗 那太好了
Yeah, I guess it is. It's, um...
是啊 我想是吧
But it's complicated.
但一言难尽
Yeah.
是吗
How's it feel?
感觉怎么样
Not great.
不怎么样
So I checked some of the Cronus guys' phones last night.
我昨晚查了几个克罗诺斯成员的手♥机♥
I couldn't find anything.
什么也没找到
I really appreciate it, man. All of it.
我很感激 哥们 为你做的所有事
Because if this doesn't work, I'll be expelled.
因为如果这办法行不通 我会被开除的
And my whole future will be over.
我的未来就葬送于此了
Hey, I'll find something. I will.
我会找到证据的 会的
No, you have to be careful, man.
别 你得小心点 哥们
If the Cronus guys find out you're lying to them,
要是让克罗诺斯的人发现你在骗他们
they'll do something way worse to you than you did to me.
他们会对你做出比这恶劣得多的事
Hey, Ade. Hey.
你好艾德 你好
You know, it's weird,
真奇怪
now that my hair's back to normal,
现在我的头发恢复正常了
I kind of miss the skunk stripes.
我却有点怀念那些挑染的发束了
Okay, look, I need to talk to you
听我说 我需要跟你谈谈
about something that happened the other night.
那晚发生的一些事
When I went back to the Offshore
我回到离岸酒吧时
and you guys were already gone,
你们几个已经离开了
I ended up talking to Mark for, like,
结果我就和马克聊起来了
a really long time.
聊了很久
And we just... we really connected.
然后我们...我们越聊越投缘
And he ended up coming home with me.
结果他就和我一起回家了
And if that bothers you,
如果这事让你不高兴
then I will never see him again.
我就不会再见他了
'Cause we made a pact I broke the pact,
因为我们有过约定 我却毁约了
and I'm really sorry. Ade. I am. I'm really sorry,
我真的很抱歉 艾德 真的对不起
and I hope that you can forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我
It's fine.
没事的
Really?
真的吗
Silver, you've forgiven me for a whole lot worse.
小银 比这更糟的事你都原谅我了
Besides, I think it was actually really brave of you to tell the truth.
再说 我觉得你能向我坦白真的很勇敢
So, we're good?
所以 我们没事吧
Yeah. I mean, why wouldn't we be?
当然 为什么会有事呢
All right, awesome.
好 太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I like you hair like this.
你的头发这样很好看
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表