剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, I guess the thought of losing you made me kind of insane.
可能是要失去你的感觉让我有点失控
But you didn't lose me. I'm right here.
但你没失去我 我还在这
And, since I'm all drugged up on painkillers and being sincere:
既然我已经把止痛药吃上瘾了 就实话实说吧
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I may be planning a mere kiddie pageant--
姐可能只是在办一个儿童选美比赛
please don't get me started about how horrible that is, but...
别告诉姐这多么可怕 但
it is going to be the best damn kiddie pageant anyone's ever seen.
这肯定会是最棒的儿童选美比赛
Yeah. What we need now are some cupcake bras.
是啊 我们现在需要一些纸杯蛋糕文胸
Mommy, mommy!
妈妈 妈妈
Sorry, she thinks you're the judges.
抱歉 她以为你是评委
She's sucking up so she can win.
她以为讨好你就能获胜
Come on, honey, let's go.
来吧 宝贝 我们走
Silver...
小银
I'm fine.
没关系
If you want to back out right now,
如果你现在想退出
I will not be mad. I'm fine.
我不会生气的 我没事
Really and-and totally fine.
真的 完全没事
If anything, that was...
如果有事 那也
that was an affirmation that I dodged a bullet.
那也肯定是我躲过一劫
Um, I got to go.
我得走了
I have 75 corsages to make by tomorrow morning.
明早之前我还要做75个胸花呢
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
Hello, Naomi.
你好 娜奥米
Rachel, what are you doing here?
蕾切尔 你来这干什么
My best friend has a daughter competing.
我好朋友的女儿也参赛了
And when I heard that you were running the show,
当我得知是你办这个秀的时候
I couldn't resist stopping by.
我就迫不及待过来了
After all, I had to see what you gave up New York for.
我也想看看你放弃去纽约的机会是为了什么
Oh, no, no. I didn't... give up New York for toddler pageants.
不 我不是因为小屁孩的选美比赛而没去纽约
I gave up New York for love.
我没去纽约是因为我的挚爱
Oh. I didn't realize it had to be one or the other.
我还真没想到会有其它原因呢
The girl who I hired has done an amazing job with New York.
我雇的姑娘在纽约干的可不错呢
In fact, I'm sending her to Tokyo to open up our next offices.
其实 我还准备派她到东京筹备新工作室呢
Oh, that's so lovely.
这真棒
Frankly, I'd always envisioned that kind of a future for you,
坦白说 我总是在展望你的未来
but I'm so thrilled that you've found what makes you happy.
但我也很开心你能找到自己的幸福
Of course. I married the love of my life.
当然 我嫁给了我的真命天子
What more could I possibly want?
还有什么不满足的呢
Well, then... congratulations.
那就祝福你了
So good seeing you, Naomi.
很高兴见到你 娜奥米
Good to see you...
我也是
Rachel.
蕾切尔
Hello!
有人吗
What's this?
这是什么
Yeah. Uh, I'm making kiddie corsages for Naomi's beauty pageant.
我在帮娜奥米办的儿童选美比赛做胸花
Wow. Wow. It'll be fun. What's up with you?
真有意思 最近怎么样
I was just seeing if I could borrow some shot glasses
我能不能为我今晚办的活动
for a thing I'm throwing tonight.
借些小酒杯
Got a couple hours. Need help?
我现在正闲着 要帮忙吗
Definitely. Yes. Thank you. Jump in.
行 谢啦 来吧
All right, what do I do?
我做什么呢
Um, take a bunch like this.
拿一束花 像这样
Just three?
三枝行吗
Wrap that around it.
把它们绑在一起
So, uh, how are things?
那...你最近怎么样
It's been a while.
有一阵子没见了
Everything's great.
一切都很好
Look at me, I'm a children's florist.
看看我 现在是小孩们的花匠
Aah! Great.
这下好了
All right, hold on. Hold on.
没事 淡定
Aw. Aw. There. All better.
这样 就好啦
It's funny to think I'll never get to do this for my own kid.
想到我不能为自己的孩子做这些就好笑
I'll never get to do this... for my own kid.
我永远不能为自己的孩子做这些
I keep saying that I'm fine.
我一直告诉自己我很好
I'm trying really... hard to be fine, but I'm...
我一直努力假装自己没事 但我
I'm not fine. Hey, come on, Silver.
其实并不好 别这样 小银
I know Teddy backed out.
我知道泰迪退出了
We can still find someone else. No, I can't.
我们还能找其他人 不 找不到
The doctors said that I...
医生说我
I can't do another IVF.
不能再做体外受精了
The hormones could kill me.
那些激素会杀掉我
Those two embryos were my only shot at having my own kid.
这两个胚胎是我怀上孩子唯一的机会
What? Does Teddy know that?
什么 那泰迪知道吗
Does it matter?
这重要吗
What I did to him was so messed up.
我对他所做的一切已经够糟的了
I don't...
我
I don't think I'm ever gonna get pregnant or...
我觉得我不可能怀孕了 也
ever have my own baby.
不能有自己的孩子了
And it's all my fault.
全是我的错
So, I checked out of the hotel...
我已经办好出院手续了
Do you guys need a second?
你们要单独聊会儿吗
No, I should probably check with Dr. Bronson
不了 我去找布朗森医生确认一下
to make sure the lab's ready for you anyway. Okay.
确保实验室已经给你准备好了 行
Hey, man, I'm, uh... I'm glad you're okay.
伙计 我很开心你状况不错
You're not gonna try to... kiss me, too, right now, are you?
你现在不会是想亲我吧
No, no, no. But I will apologize.
不 不 但我要道个歉
When I told Annie about the surgery,
当我告诉安妮你手术这事的时候
I wasn't expecting her to go crazy and call the clinic.
我没想到她会这么疯狂还给医院打电♥话♥
Well, can you blame her?
那能怪她吗
I mean, I'm... kind of irresistible.
哥这么有魅力
Okay, yes, your sister went temporarily insane,
没错 你姐姐有时会失控
but she did it for the right reasons, you know? She thought that her...
但她这么做是有道理的 她以为
incredibly handsome boyfriend was gonna bite the bullet,
她英俊潇洒的男友要拼死一搏呢
so, sometimes in situations like these,
所以 有时在这种情况下
the ends justify the means.
为达目的可以不择手段
Okay, time to get poked with needles.
好了 该去做穿刺了
Wait to be impressed with how manly I can be.
等着为我的男子气概折服吧
All right, man. All right. See you.
行了 老兄 好 回头见
Uh, yes, is this the CU Financial Aid Office?
对 请问是加大经济援助办公室吗
Yes, yes, um...
对 没错
I'd like to set up an anonymous scholarship
我想为贵校的一名学生
for one of your students.
提供匿名奖学金
You ever gonna reopen this place?
你没打算重新开张吗
'Cause I could really use a beer.
那我就可以随时来瓶啤酒了
Help yourself.
你自便吧
They're cold. Thanks.
都是冰的 多谢
Nice suit.
西装不错
Yeah, I've been on seven interviews in the last 48 hours.
过去48小时连续接受了7个采访
Do I go with the small start-up with huge growth potential
我是该选规模小但潜力无限的新公♥司♥呢
or do I play it safe with the established conglomerate?
还是选择成熟的企业 规避风险呢
My biggest decision today was whether or not
我今天最重要的决定是要不要
to murder this alien with an ice pick or a crowbar.
用冰锥或撬棍灭了这只外星人
Crowbar.
撬棍
That's my game!
那是我的游戏哎
Our game. Yeah.
我们的 没错
Look at...
看看
look at tiny strong Liam with his little shovel.
迷你版壮汉利亚姆拿着他的小铲子
I'm supposed to be stocking the fridge for Navid's party,
我应该去给纳维的派对囤积食物
but I'm getting a strange satisfaction out of seeing
但看到小利亚姆有那么多杀死外星人的方法
how many ways tiny Liam can kill these aliens. Mm.
我就有种莫名的满足感
You want to play?
你想玩玩吗
Yeah.
好啊
Don't-don't use the fire hose-- it's a trap.
别 别用消防软管 那是个陷阱
What's wrong with the fire hose? I already...
消防软管怎么了 我已经...
Yeah.
看吧
So pathetic.
真倒霉
Man, this is fun.
老兄 这个很好玩
I mean, I spent so much time writing this game,
我花了那么多时间制♥作♥这个游戏
I never actually got the chance to...
却从没有真正的机会
try the final product. Yeah, well,
试试成品效果 是啊
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表