剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I'll reschedule the flight.
我会更改航♥班♥
Tommy, get that command post set up for me. Thank you!
汤米 帮我搭一下指挥站 谢谢
Okay, look, at the present time,
目前为止
no details are known about the cause of the explosion.
引发爆♥炸♥的具体原因尚未可知
Three triage centers have been set up
三个医疗中心已经设好
to deal with the injured,
治疗受伤人员
and we're doing our best to stabilize the area.
我们正在尽力稳定这片区域
That's all I got. Thank you.
只能说这么多了 谢谢
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
How does something like this even happen?
怎么会发生这样的事情
Navid.
纳维
Oh, thank God you're okay. We've looked everywhere.
谢天谢地 你没事 我们到处找你
Dude, I've never been so happy to see anyone in my life.
哥们 我见到一个人从没这么高兴过
What happened?
怎么回事
Uh, I was backstage waiting to talk to Ade,
我本来在后台 等着和艾德说话
and next thing I remember,
接着我就只记得
rescue workers brought me in here.
我被救援人员送到了这里
There was an explosion.
发生了一起爆♥炸♥
They're still trying to figure out exactly what caused it.
他们还在调查具体原因
Where's-where's Ade?
艾德呢
We haven't seen her.
我们没看见她
We checked all of the triage centers.
我找了所有的医疗中心
We called the hospitals.
给医院也打了电♥话♥
We were hoping she was here with you.
我们都希望她和你一起在这里
Navid, uh...
纳维
Uh, excuse me, sir?
抱歉 先生
Our friend was on the stage;
我们的朋友当时在台上
we need to know if she's okay.
我们想知道她有没有事
We've got a preliminary list
我们现在有一个初步名单
of people who evacuated the theater.
上面有已从剧院疏散的人
She was right there on the stage where it happened.
爆♥炸♥发生的时候她就在台上
I-I understand.
我明白
Look, we had an explosion in a crowded theater.
听着 拥挤的剧院发生了一起爆♥炸♥
It's a chaotic situation.
这情况很混乱
I don't know how many people are injured.
我不知道受伤的有多少人
I don't know how many people are trapped.
也不知道被困的有多少人
All right? But I can't send my men in there
好吗 但我还不能派人进去
until the area has been stabilized.
现在这个区域还不安全
Okay, but if she's in there, you need to help her.
那如果她在里面 你们一定要救她
Look, the bomb squad has been notified,
听着 防爆小组已经接到指示
but it can take up to three hours
但可能要等上三个小时
for them to give us the all clear.
他们才能解除警报
I know it's hard,
我知道这不容易
but what I need you guys to do is hang tight.
但我需要你们耐心地等待
Okay? Excuse me.
好吗 失陪了
Hey, Jimmy, I need you to set up that command center now!
吉米 我要你现在就把指挥站搭起来
Let's go! Navid, Navid, where are you going?
快点 纳维 纳维 你去哪儿
I got to go get Ade.
我要去找艾德
Ade! Ade!
艾德 艾德
Hey, stop!
站住
Don't go in there!
你不能进去
第五季 第二十集
新飞越比弗利
Sil... Silver!
小银
Hey, I came as soon as I heard.
我一听说就赶过来了
Is everyone okay? What happened? I don't know.
大家还好吗 怎么回事 不知道
I only know what I heard on the radio;
我只知道广播上说的那些
when I got in my car after my doctor's appointment,
我看完医生就上了车
it was all over the news.
新闻上就全都是了
I just can't believe it.
真是难以置信
Yesterday, I basically called Ade a hateful bitch.
昨天我还骂艾德是个可恨的贱♥人♥
I thought it was her fault
我还以为都是她
that Michaela was leaving, but it wasn't.
害得米凯拉不得不走 但其实不是
And now that's all I can think,
现在我满脑子都想着
that maybe that was the last thing that I ever said to her.
那或许是我对她说的最后一句话了
Okay, you can't think like that.
好了 别这么说
You got to stay positive.
要往好的方面想
Oh, my God. Annie?
天啊 安妮
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't worry.
别担心
We're gonna find her.
我们会找到她的
Guys! Oh, my God.
伙计们 我的天啊
Dixon, thank God you're okay.
迪克森 谢天谢地你没事
Dixon, where's everyone else?
迪克森 其他人呢
Uh, Navid and Annie made it out.
纳维和安妮出来了
Uh, we still think Ade is in there.
我们觉得艾德还在里面
So Navid ran in after her.
所以纳维进去找她了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I got to find the fire chief.
我得去找消防队长
Ade!
艾德
Hello?
你在吗
Ade, where are you?
艾德 你在哪儿
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
Ade, please answer me.
艾德 快回答我
Ade!
艾德
Ade?
艾德
Ade, where are you?
艾德 你在哪儿
Hello!
你在吗
Can you hear me?
能听见吗
Hello?
在吗
Ade!
艾德
Ade!
艾德
Navid?
纳维
Ade, where are you?
艾德 你在哪儿
Navid?
纳维
Ade, please answer me.
艾德 快回答我
Navid?
纳维
Navid!
纳维
Ade?
艾德
Navid, I'm here.
纳维 我在这儿
Navid? Navid?
纳维 纳维
Ade, can you hear me?
艾德 能听见我说话吗
I'm here.
我在这
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm stuck.
我被卡住了
I'm gonna get you out of here, all right?
我会带你出去的 好吗
Okay.
好
Uh, excuse me. Um,
不好意思
our friend just ran inside of the building.
我们的朋友刚才跑了进去
I just actually got a call from law enforcement.
我刚接到了法律执行官的电♥话♥
They said a civilian jumped the perimeter.
他们说有个市民进入了封锁区
I'll call bomb squad and let 'em know there's somebody in there.
我会通知防爆小组有人进去了
One second.
等一下
This is him. Navid?
是他打来的 纳维
Oh, my God, uh, did you find her? Is she okay?
我的天 你找到她了吗 她没事吧
Yeah, uh, her foot is hurt. Uh,
她的脚受伤了
but she's fine. We're stuck.
但人没事 只是被卡住了
She's okay. Uh, they're stuck.
她没事 只是被卡主了
You have to do something.
你得帮帮他们
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
Hey, is this the wannabe hero
你是那个刚刚冲入
that jumped into the accident site?
事故现场英雄救美的人吗
Yeah, it's me.
没错就是我
Okay, good. I'm glad your friend is okay,
我很高兴你朋友没事
but what you did was incredibly dangerous.
但是你的所作所为太危险了
Look, a secondary load could shift and collapse.
听着 二次负荷可能导致坍塌
There's tons of electrical wires everywhere.
那里面到处都是电线
Do not move her.
别移♥动♥她
Do not move yourself, or you could bring
你自己也别动 不然有可能
the whole thing down on your heads.
把整栋楼弄塌
Do you understand me?
你听明白了吗
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表