剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
**The time has come to pay or play*
*该摊牌还是游戏
**But I slip away*
*但我闪身溜走
This is why the real VIPs never use the VIP entrance.
这就是为什么真正的贵宾从不用贵宾入口
It makes it easier to take a pass on the photo zombies.
这样更容易逃过拍照的狗仔
Nice. I like the way you work.
不错 我喜欢你的工作方式
Oh. Annie? Annie, hey.
安妮 安妮
This is Ashley Howard. She's my, uh... private security.
这是艾什莉·霍华德 我的安全顾问
Hi, Annie.
你好 安妮
You should be good from here, Liam,
利亚姆 你在这里是安全的
but, uh, once we get inside, I'll be close by
但是我们一进去 我不会离你太远
in case you need anything.
以防你需要任何帮助
Actually, uh, I guess I have an extra ticket.
实际上 我有一张多余的门票
You want to sit with us?
你想和我们坐一起吗
Sure. That would be great. Thanks.
当然 那太好了 谢谢
Since when did you have a bodyguard?
你什么时候开始有个保镖了
She's not a bodyguard.
她不是保镖
She is from the studio to keep away the paparazzi.
她是公♥司♥派来帮来挡狗仔的
From your body... by guarding it?
保护你的身体不受侵犯吗
I hate you.
好讨厌啊你
Oh, my gosh, I can't freaking believe it!
老天 简直难以置信
Look at what Riley just sent me.
你看看莱利给我发了什么
"I forgot. Not gonna make it?" What's that about?
"我忘了 去不了了" 他什么意思
It means it's my turn to get angry.
意思是现在换我不爽了
Look, tell Ade that I'm really sorry. Got to go.
麻烦转告艾德我很抱歉 我先走了
Annie...?
安妮
**Baby, when you look straight into my eyes*
*宝贝 当你直视我的眼
**I got you. In a spell, you're hypnotized*
*你爱上了我 为我着魔无法挣脱
**Don't try to run away or tell me your lies*
*不要试图逃跑或对我说谎
**So, baby give in 'cause I'm a snake charmer*
*宝贝 投降吧 因为我是舞蛇者
**'Cause, baby, when you look straight into my eyes*
*宝贝 当你直视我的眼
**I got you in a spell, you're hypnotized*
*我对你施了咒 你为我着了魔
**Don't try to run away or tell me your lies*
*不要试图逃跑或对我说谎
**So, baby, give in and follow me down*
*宝贝 投降吧 跟我走
**Yeah, I know you've been here before*
*我知道你曾经来过
**There's so much more that it can't be ignored*
*但还有更多东西不能错过
**So take your best shot, then you'll see what I got*
*好好表现 我会让你看到
**Look into my eyes*
*看着我的眼睛
**Yeah, I'm a snake charmer*
*没错 我就是舞蛇者
**I'm a snake charmer*
*我是舞蛇者
Thank you, Los Angeles!
谢谢 洛杉矶的朋友们
That was amazing!
今天真是太赞了
Yeah. No, you're amazing.
没错 不 是你太赞了
Mmm. Mmm. Do you hear the people out there?
你听见外面人们的欢呼吗
Yes. They love you, okay? And I love you.
听见了 他们都爱你 我也爱你
Which is why, um...
这就是为什么...
I have something I want to ask you.
我有件事想问你
Dixon, before you do this, I have to tell you something.
迪克森 等等 有件事我得告诉你
What?
什么事
He's proposing!
他在求婚
Guy, guys, guys, guys, guys!
朋友们 先等等
It's not a ring.
这不是戒指
Babe, it's-it's not a ring.
亲爱的 这不是戒指
Wait. I don't understand. I thought...
等等 我不懂 我以为...
you were going to...
你准备要...
No, no. Um... Look,
不是这样 你听我说
the other day, the doctors told me
那天医生对我说
that I was gonna need a surgery
我需要接受手术
to clear my infection, and if I got my surgery,
清除感染 如果我同意手术
I probably would never fully recover.
有可能永远不能痊愈
Dixon...
迪克森
And all I thought about was not losing you.
我当时满脑子想的都是不能失去你
But then today, I got some good news,
但是今天 我得到了些好消息
and all I could think about was telling you.
我满脑子想的就是立刻告诉你
And that's when it hit me.
那一瞬间我突然意识到
All I think about is you.
我心里想的都是你
Music used to be the only important thing in my life,
音乐曾经是我生命中唯一的挚爱
but not anymore.
但现在不是了
It's you.
你才是
So, um...
所以...
Here.
送给你的
Yeah. Um, I know neither one of us are ready to get married.
我知道我们都还没准备好结婚
But, um... I'm starting a recording label,
但是 我正在创建一家唱片公♥司♥
and I want you to be the first artist that I sign.
我希望你成为我的第一位签约艺人
Really? Yes.
真的吗 千真万确
I want to be with you in life and in business.
无论生活还是工作 我都希望和你一起
Adrianna... you're my everything.
阿德里安娜 你就是我的一切
Please say yes.
请一定要答应我
They're beautiful.
耳环很漂亮
Yes? Yes!
你愿意吗 愿意
Yes, yes.
我愿意
Yes.
太好了
Cheers!
干杯
Okay. Let's go, guys. We're missing Ne-Yo.
快走吧 大伙 要错过尼欧的表演了
Oh. Yeah.
好的
Hey, what's wrong with your leg?
你的腿怎么了
I don't know. It's just aching a bit.
我不知道 就是有点痛
Isn't that one of the symptoms they listed
是医生给我们的册子里
in the pamphlets the doctor gave us?
列出的症状之一吗
I don't know. Should I call my doctor?
我不知道 我应该找我的医生吗
They said it could be serious.
他们说可能会很严重
I think to be sure, we should go to the ER.
以防万一 我们还是直接去看急诊吧
Lights and a siren will get us there faster.
坐警车的话能更快到达
Come on.
走吧
For a non-proposop, that was pretty romantic.
虽然不是求婚 但也相当浪漫
Dixon always knows what to say.
迪克森总是知道该说什么
I'm glad you're my everything.
我很高兴 你是我的一切
Except I'm not.
可惜我不是
Who was the other person?
另一个人是谁
The other...? What other person?
另一个... 你指的谁
The other person who knew the answer to the goldfish question.
另一个知道金鱼问题答案的人
Who was it? It was Alec.
那是谁 是亚力克
Okay. Okay?
好吧 你还好吗
I'll be right back.
马上回来
What?
怎么了
Los Angeles, California,
加利福尼亚 洛杉矶
put your hands together for Ne-Yo.
掌声热烈点吧 有请尼欧
**Much as you blame yourself*
*虽然你很自责
**You can't be blamed for the way that you feel*
*但心中的悸动却无可厚非
**Had no example of a love*
*从未经历过爱情
**That was even remotely real*
*那种感觉如此遥远而不真实
**How can you understand*
*若从未经历过
**Something that you never had*
*你又怎会了解
**Ooh, baby, if you let me*
*哦 宝贝 如果你允许
**I can help you out*
*我能帮你解决
**With all of that*
*所有问题
**Girl, let me love you*
*宝贝 让我爱你
**And I will love you*
*我会好好爱你
**Until you learn*
*直到你学会
**To love yourself*
*如何爱自己
**Girl, let me love you*
*宝贝 让我爱你
**I know your trouble*
*我知道你的烦恼
**Don't be afraid*
*别害怕
**Girl, let me help*
*宝贝 请让我帮你
**Girl, let me love you*
*宝贝 让我好好爱你
**And I will love you*
*我会好好爱你
**Until you learn to love yourself*
*直到你学会爱自己
**Girl, let me love you*
*宝贝 让我爱你
**A heart of numbness that's brought to light*
*让形容枯槁的心 重获新生
**I'll take you there*
*我会带你走出阴霾
**Oh, girl, let me love you*
*宝贝 让我爱你
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表