剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, not before you went all Gordon Ramsay on me.
是 在你变身戈登·拉姆齐之前可没有
"I need my avocados now!"
"把我的鳄梨拿来"
And you were like, "Help me, I can't breathe!"
那你呢 "救命啊 我喘不过气了"
Oh, my God.
天哪
I think we got that family memory you were going for.
我觉得我们成功制♥造♥了难忘的家庭回忆
Wait, if you're allergic to argan oil,
等等 既然你对坚果油过敏
why do you use it in your cooking?
为什么在烹饪的时候还会用呢
Because it's the best.
因为那是最好的食材
I only use the best.
我只用最好的
You and me are totally related.
我们绝对是一家的
Knock knock.
开门啦
You left so fast you forgot your camera.
你走得太急 忘了拿相机
Thanks.
谢谢
Not exactly a banner day for my filmmaking career.
今天是我拍戏生涯中很不顺的一天
Or my baby-making career, for that matter.
造人事业也不顺
Look...
听我说
I know it was a hard day.
我知道今天你很辛苦
But giving Noreen that makeover felt really great.
但帮诺琳化妆感觉很棒
It feels really good giving people their dream moment.
能够帮人圆梦 感觉非常开心
You could do the same thing for Michaela.
你也可以为米凯拉做同样的事
I think you should watch this.
不如看看这个吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay, so, this is a documentary about people's life story, right?
好 这是部关于人生故事的纪录片对吧
Well, my story is...
我的故事是
I screwed up, okay?
我搞砸了
I should've told you about Michaela from the beginning.
我从一开始就该把米凯拉的事告诉你
I guess I was just scared that I might lose her
我想我是害怕失去她
because she might be my last chance.
因为她可能是我最后的机会
Just like she is for you.
跟你的情况很像
So... I-I figured out a way
所以 我想到了一个办法
to make all of our dreams come true.
让我们的愿望都能实现
No tours, no clubs.
不巡演 不去俱乐部
I want us to make a music video.
我们拍个音乐录影带吧
And I want you to be the director.
我想让你来当导演
'Cause, honestly, Silver,
因为 说实话 小银
you're one of the most talented people I know.
你是我见过最有才的人之一
Hey. Drunky.
宿醉君
It's almost 11:00.
快11点了
Oh, this hangover makes it official.
这难受的宿醉正式说明
My beer is terrible.
我的啤酒做得很糟糕
Well, at least you tried.
至少你努力过了
Did we talk last night?
我们昨晚有聊过吗
No.
没有
The engagement's off!
订婚取消
You're not the person I thought I knew at all.
你根本不是我认识的那个人
Shirazi.
谢拉兹
You really sold me out. You sold yourself out.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 你自作自受
You were the one who was caught studying with your ex.
是你跟前女友一起"学习"被抓个正着
Hey, you can forget about Cronus
你别想继续呆在克罗诺斯了
and everything that goes along with it.
更别想享受社团带来的好处
You're done.
你被开除了
Yeah, I figured. You know,
我猜到了
I bought into the whole brotherhood business.
我相信你说的兄弟义气
But I don't need help from a brother like you.
但是我不需要你这样的兄弟帮我
What, you think you're better than me?
怎么 你觉得你比我强吗
Yeah, I do. For the simple fact
是的 原因很简单
that I don't have to lie, cheat or scam my way through life.
我从不撒谎 出轨 耍手段
Wow. You're really a nice guy.
你还真是大好人啊
But I got news for you...
但我送你一句话
nice guys finish last.
好人没好报
Oh, man, this swell has been dope lately.
天哪 我想死这个味道了
You ready for me to school you, Mr. Court of No Appeal?
准备好向我讨教了吗 无魅力柯特
Man, keep talking.
尽管损我吧
I'm gonna be dropping in on your waves all day.
我今天一定给你好看
Whoa, whoa. Touchy. Look, I'm just joking.
矮油 当真了 我开玩笑的
So what, okay? Brewmaster isn't your thing.
有什么呢 酿酒不是你的专长而已
Then what is?
那我的专长是什么
I mean, I know this whole beer thing was not my life's work, but...
我知道酿酒不会是我的终身职业 但
I don't want to be what Annie said, you know?
我不想像安妮说的那样 你懂吗
That guy that's just sitting around waiting for life to happen.
不想整天无所事事 坐等命运的安排
You know, I-I want to find something that I love.
我想找到自己热衷的事
Something I'm... really passionate about, you know?
那种让我为之振奋的事 你懂吗
Yeah, yeah. Well...
懂 好吧
while you're waiting to find that, maybe you should...
在你找到之前 不如先...
get busy making me one of these custom boards.
给我也做块这种特制冲浪板
Dude, I'm telling you,
哥们 我跟你说
that thing is so sweet, man.
那东西太有才了
If I had money, I'd pay for it.
我要是有钱 肯定会花钱买♥♥
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
对啊
How much?
花多少钱
Wow. Annie, once again your writing surprises me.
安妮 你的小说再一次让我震惊了
I was up all night working on it,
我熬夜完成的
and it took me a while, but...
确实花了点时间 但是
I think I finally found the ending that I really want.
我觉得我终于找到了我想要的结局
Well, it's better than I expected.
比我想象的还要精彩
When Annabelle tells Leo how she feels and they kiss
安娜贝尔向利奥坦白了自己的感情
and then he sweeps her up in his arms
然后他们接吻 他把她揽入怀中
and rides off with her on his motorcycle?
一起骑上机车远去
Chills.
太棒了
It feels perfect 'cause it feels true.
非常完美 因为非常真实
Thanks.
谢谢
But, um... it's not.
但 没有成真
At least not right now.
至少现在还没有
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表