剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
I can't just leave her here.
我不能把她丢在这
Teddy!
泰迪
Teddy, I didn't mean for that to happen.
泰迪 我没想让事情变成这样
What the hell did you mean, huh? Was it to ruin our friendship,
那你是想怎样 想毁掉我们的友情吗
'cause congratulations, we're not friends anymore.
那么恭喜你 我们不再是朋友了
Please wait. Wait.
拜托你等一下 等等
Let me fix this, okay? I can fix this.
让我来弥补 好吗 我可以弥补的
We're way past fixing, Silver!
事情早就无法弥补了 小银
I'm never signing that form,
我不会在豁免权书上签字的
and you're never having my baby.
你休想得到我的精♥子♥
You're never hurting Liam again.
我不会再让你伤害利亚姆了
Stay back, Liam. I have this under control.
利亚姆 别过来 我已经把她制♥服♥了
Liam.
利亚姆
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Come on. Breathe.
来 呼吸
I'm trying to help you.
我是在帮你啊
No. Vanessa's helping me.
不 瓦内萨是在帮我
How can you still care about her
你怎么还这么在意她
after everything she did to you?
她对你做了那么卑鄙的事
Because she cared enough to come back for me.
因为她足够在意我才会愿意回来救我
Liam, the police are on their way.
利亚姆 警♥察♥马上就要到了
You have to get Vanessa out of here now.
你得赶紧带瓦内萨离开这里
No.
不
No!
不
I would have done anything for you,
我愿意为你做任何事
but if you won't let me protect you,
但你若不给我机会保护你
you leave me no other choice.
我别无选择
No!
不
Dr. Sukaly,
苏克里医生
I'm so sorry to bug you this late. Um...
真抱歉这么晚给你打电♥话♥
I wanted to let you know that I got my-my donor's signature
我是想告诉你 我拿到捐赠人的签字了
giving up his paternal rights.
他同意放弃孩子的抚养权
Yeah, so, uh, I just wanted to know the quickest way
是啊 所以我想问问我们最快
that we could get started implanting the embryos.
什么时候可以开始植入胚胎
Great.
太好了
Yeah, I'll-I'll overnight the forms to the clinic.
我会找快递把豁免权书连夜送到诊所
Thank you.
谢谢
Annie.
安妮
Annie!
安妮
Annie.
安妮
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表