剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Uh, I'll see you after the show, huh?
演出结束后我再找你 好吗
Yeah, I'll be, uh, the groupie
好 我去扮作你的小粉丝
waiting around to meet the rock star.
在舞台下苦苦等待自己的摇滚明星
See you. All right.
一会儿见 好的
Hey, I wanted to wish you good luck.
我想来祝你好运
I know how important tonight is.
我知道今晚对你很重要
Yeah, thank you.
是的 谢谢你
Hey, Dixon, when this is over,
迪克森 演出结束后
do you think we could talk about stuff?
我们可以谈谈吗
Talk about what?
谈什么
Well, I've been thinking.
我一直在想
Before the accident, our relationship was...
事故发生前 我们的关系...
Ade, I'm about to go on, please.
艾德 我要上台了 拜托
No, no, I know, okay?
不不 我知道 好吗
Whatever was happening between us then is...
不管那时我们之间发生了什么..
Our relationship is important to me.
我们的感情对我来说很重要
Yeah, and my career's important to me, all right?
而我的事业对我来说也很重要 好吗
That's good to know.
很高兴知道你这么想
Have a great show.
祝你演出成功
**I cross through the fire to the other side*
*我穿越烈焰 到另一边
**I did the impossible, happy to be alive*
*我超越极限 快乐重生
**Nothing's in my way and I'm stronger than I was*
*没有阻挡 我更加坚强
**Beause I'm better than before*
*比起以前 我更加向上
**Now I never get enough, 'cause I'm back
*绝不满足 只因我归来
**Smarter, better, faster*
*更聪明 更优秀 更快速
**I had to come back, I can't leave*
*我要回来 无法离开
**I know who you wanted to see*
*你想见谁 我很明白
**I know that you miss me*
*你的思念 我很明白
**Know that you miss me, know that you miss me*
*你的思念 我很明白
**I had to come back, I can't leave*
*我要回来 无法离开
I see the effort that you're making with Alec,
我看到你在努力和亚力克和解
and I really appreciate it.
我真的很感激
Of course, I have the hottest, smartest man on the planet,
当然 我拥有地球上最性感最聪明的男人
I don't need drama.
我不需要演戏
Oh, Max.
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Madison!
麦迪逊
Madison.
麦迪逊
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
This is a surprise.
真是个惊喜
Madison and I ran into each other at the spa.
我和麦迪逊在水疗吧正好碰上了
And, in the spirit of putting things behind us,
秉持一贯我们背地里做事的精神
I invited her here tonight.
所以今晚我请她到这来
I'm so glad you decided to come.
我真高兴你能来
Madison came here tonight
麦迪逊今晚来这里
because she wanted to tell you something.
是想告诉你一些事情
Madison, how nice to see you.
麦迪逊 见到你很高兴
Yeah, you, too.
我也是
Anyway...
说吧...
Gosh, I hate to duck out,
天啊 我并不喜欢逃避责任
but, uh, there's something going on at work.
但我有些工作上的事
Um, I'll be right back,
我马上回来
and... and we'll talk, okay?
然后...我们再谈 好吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm not doing anything.
我什么都没做
Madison is dying to tell Max about
麦迪逊急着想告诉麦克斯
how you pressured her into hiring me as her wedding planner.
你是怎样向她施压雇我当婚礼策划人
Madison,
麦迪逊
I'm so sorry that Max had to step away,
我很抱歉麦克斯走了
but I really think it's unfair to subject you
但让你忍♥受亚历克的废话
to the droning of Alec's voice,
这太不公平了
so would you like to dance?
我们去跳舞怎么样
Oh, with you?
和你跳吗
Honey, it's time to get your swerve on.
甜心 好好玩去吧
You okay?
你还好吧
Not really.
不太好
I guess the problems Dixon and I were having before the accident
我想我和迪克森的问题在车祸前就有了
never really went away.
一直存在 从未消失
Did you think they ever really did?
你曾经以为问题消失了吗
Wishful thinking?
恐怕是我一厢情愿的想法
I don't know.
我不知道
He won't even talk about them.
他甚至都不想谈
I keep trying and trying, and I don't even know why anymore.
我一而再地努力 可问题却越来越多
It's because you're a good person.
因为你是个好人
And you feel guilty.
你很内疚
So, now you're fighting things that
所以 现在你要争取那些
maybe you should just go with.
可能你应该顺应的东西
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Crazy, man.
太棒了 伙计
Ah, thanks, man. You know, if you want to get me back,
谢谢 如果你现在想我回来
you're going to have to double my rate, right?
可要付我两倍工钱了吧
Yeah, well, if I had the authority to do,
好的 如果我有权这么做
uh, well, anything, I totally would.
干什么我都愿意
Have you seen Ade?
你看见艾德了吗
I was kind of being a jerk to her before I went on.
我演出前表现得有点混♥蛋♥
No, I was actually looking around for Silver.
没看到 实际上我在到处找小银
I can't believe she's not here.
她肯定在这儿呢
Come on, let me get you a drink.
来吧 我给你拿点喝的
You know, we really should be out there right now.
我们真应该加入其中
And how exactly would that work?
那怎么能成呢
Sit on my lap while I do 360s to the beat.
坐我腿上 我跟着节拍转圈
It would be a hell of a ride, too.
这也算地狱一行了
All right, let's do it.
好啊 来吧
We'd cause too much of a spectacle out here.
那我们就成这里最大的看点了
You want to take off, maybe go get something to eat?
你想启程 去吃点东西吗
Although I got to warn you,
但我得提醒你
it's-it's not going to be mole from Oaxaca.
那东西绝不会是瓦哈卡的辣沙司
Hey, am I interrupting?
打扰你们了吗
Yeah, kind of.
是有点
Colin! We were just hanging out.
科林 我们只是随便转转呢
I'm so glad you made it.
我很高兴你能来
Uh, you remember Riley?
你还记得莱利吧
Yeah, of course, Riley, man, good to see you.
当然记得 莱利 很高兴见到你
You, too.
我也是
Come on, let's dance.
来吧 跳舞去吧
Navid!
纳维
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
No, it's better late than never.
迟到总比不到好
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's pretty great, huh?
很不错 是吧
Well, if I can do this with some little clam shack...
如果可以再带一点蛤蜊小屋的感觉...
Hey, I'm sorry. This is really great. Have you seen Liam?
抱歉 这很不错 你看到利亚姆了吗
I got to talk to him about something.
我得和他说点事
Yeah, I'm, uh, sure he's somewhere around here.
他肯定就在这附近
I better get back to work.
我还是回去工作好了
All right, everyone, please give it up for Nelly Furtado!
现在让我们把舞台交给妮莉·费塔朵
**You caught me off guard*
*你让我措手不及
**And oh, hey, I'm pleased to meet ya*
*很开心和你相遇
**Don't know if you can hold me*
*搞定我你可不可以
**But I gotta honor it, yeah*
*但是我相信
**Depending on the minute, and depending on the hours*
*看看分钟 看看小时
**I guess I got some time to waste*
*我有的是时间
**So we can chop away the hours, yeah*
*我们可以慢慢消磨
**Cool, so let's see and then let's talk*
*那里瞧瞧 这里谈谈
**And then let's walk, yeah, and then, and then*
*那里逛逛 这里 这里
**Then let's see, and then less walking*
*那里看看 少走些路
**And less talking, and we'll see*
*少讲些话 就会明白
**Yeah, bring your car to the parking lot*
*把车开到停车场
Bottoms up.
一口干了
Max better get back soon.
麦克斯最好快点回来
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表