剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
Um, hey, has Taylor stopped by?
泰勒来过吗
He said he wanted to go over a few things for my music video.
他说他想再润色一下我的音乐录影带
Backyard.
在后院
Cool. Thanks.
好 谢了
Uh, okay, why are there stripper poles?
这些钢管是干嘛用的
They are for your new music video.
用来拍摄你的全新音乐录影带
Thanks. Are you kidding me?
谢谢 你开玩笑吧
I know exactly what you're doing.
我知道你在打什么主意
I told you I slept with you in Vegas
我跟你说过了 我跟你在维加斯上♥床♥
because I though Dixon and I weren't together.
只是因为我以为迪克森跟我分手了
It's not gonna happen again.
那不可能再发生
No matter how hard you try to worm your way
不论你想尽什么方法来接近我
back into my life and seduce me.
或是试图色♥诱♥我
I'm not trying to seduce you.
我不是在色♥诱♥你
I want you to seduce me. Professionally, I mean.
我想让你色♥诱♥我 我是说从专业角度上讲
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's my job to sell you to the public.
我的工作就是把你推销给大众
If you want to further your career,
如果你希望能继续你的事业
you have to sex up your image.
你必须走性感路线
So this is about work?
所以这些都是为了工作
Yeah.
是的
I have a pole dancing instructor
我这有位钢管舞老师
coming to whip you into shape.
来教你速成
Now trust me, I have no problem
所以请你相信我
keeping our relationship professional, do you?
我能做到和你只保持工作关系 你能吗
Of course not.
当然能
I can totally keep this professional. Great.
我绝对能做到只维持工作关系 很好
Great. I'll be back for a dress rehearsal
很好 一会儿彩排我再过来
and then we'll see where we stand.
看看进度如何
Oh, and by the way, if I wanted to seduce you,
顺便说一句 如果我真想色♥诱♥你
you would've been naked in that pool five minutes ago.
五分钟前你就该在泳池里全♥裸♥了
Can't believe you made it on this trip.
不敢相信你真参加了这次旅行
Sure you're not pushing yourself too hard?
你确定自己没在逞能
Yeah. I got it.
我来拿
No, I'm good. No...
我没逞能 我很好
Dude. Let go. I got it.
老兄 松手吧 我拿
This is exactly why I came.
这就是我来的原因
I'm tired of this whole accident holding me back, you know?
我已经受够了让这场事故老拖我的后腿
Yeah.
是啊
Besides, we can use this weekend
另外 我们可以利用这个周末
to talk about how we gonna shut the club down.
讨论一下关闭俱乐部的事情
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, finally...
终于
some peace and quiet.
能清静一会了
I'll figure out what to do about the class I'm taking.
我得想想我选的课该怎么办
You know, my life is incredibly complicated right now.
我现在的生活已经一团糟了
You'd think the teacher would just cut me some slack.
你觉得老师能放我一马吗
Yeah, dude, you are doing as much as you can, right?
会吧 你已经尽力了 不是吗
She should just help a brother out.
她应该会高抬贵手
Exactly. Or on the other hand,
说的没错 不过换个角度讲
she can't give you special treatment just because
她也不能因为你是名人
you're a celebrity. I mean,
就给你特殊照顾
that would be unfair to the real students.
那样对真正的学生不公平
No, I meant "Other"
不 我是说别的
Other students.
别的学生
I'm just saying special treatment
我只是想说 特殊照顾
causes a lot of problems.
会带来诸多问题
Well, he has a point.
没错 他说的有理
Okay, apparently all we have is six cans of chili.
好吧 看来我们只有六罐辣椒酱
Anybody got a pot?
你们有锅吗
Or a can opener?
或是开罐器
Wait. You said you're bringing everything.
等等 你不是说你什么都带了吗
No worries. I'll just call my, uh,
不用担心 我打电♥话♥给我的...
agent's assistant to run us up a few things.
经纪人 让她帮我们拿点东西过来
Whoa, whoa. Whoa.
天啊
What? You're calling your agent for a delivery?
你把你的经纪人当跑腿的啊
So that's what you meant by roughing it.
这就是你所谓的野外生活
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
等一下
I actually think I like this new Liam.
我发现我喜欢这个全新的利亚姆
It used to be he wouldn't take help from anyone.
他以前万事不求人
Now he's all, uh,
现在变成
I have to call my people to have 'em deliver
我得打给我的人让他们送些
some slippers and a pizza.
拖鞋和披萨
I get it. I get it.
我知道了 我知道了
Apparently no one takes me seriously anymore.
显然现在没人把我当回事儿了
You know what? That's fine. I don't need to call for help.
好啊 我不用打电♥话♥求助
I'll just open these cans with a knife.
我用刀把罐头打开
Or a rock.
或者用石头
You two fine outdoorsman want to set up the tent
你们两个野外生存高手
while I look for firewood?
能在我去找柴火的时候把帐篷搭好吗
Let's go. No, I got this. No, no, no.
开动吧 不用 我来就行 没事
Mmm. Isn't this fantastic?
这是不是很美妙
Just the two of us
只有我们俩
enjoying each other's company.
享受着彼此的陪伴
Are you sure you don't want a massage, honey?
亲爱的 你确定你不要按♥摩♥
There's just something about lying naked next to my wife
我是觉得光着躺在我妻子身边
while two strangers touch us that kind of creeps me out.
然后被两个陌生人抚摸有点诡异
Maybe you'd like the hot mud bath better.
也许你会更喜欢热泥浴
Or we could do a wine tasting.
或者我们可以品酒
Deeper, please.
麻烦重一点
Hey, uh, did you know this place has a ropes course?
你知道这地方有绳索课程吗
Max...
麦克斯
if you want to get kinky with some ropes, I'm all in.
如果你想用绳子玩点花样 我陪你
No, it's a, it's like an obstacle course
不是 这是一个越野障碍训练场
with rope ladders and bridges, and...
有绳梯和吊桥
It says, "Promotes cooperation, team work and trust."
上面说能提高协作能力 增强团队精神和信任度
That sound fun?
听起来如何
Not as fun as what I was suggesting.
比我的主意差远了
But fine.
但是好吧
If that's what it takes to give you the perfect weekend then...
如果这是你想要的周末
we'll do a ropes course.
我们去绳索课程
All right. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Hey, guys, sorry it took me so long.
伙计们 不好意思去了那么久
I had to go all the way to the creek bed to find...
我一直走到小溪边才找到
Navid?
纳维
Dixon?
迪克森
So, yeah, man, I was like, this isn't background music.
然后我说 这根本不是背景音乐
Dixon Wilson is back.
迪克森·威尔森回来了
Sorry.
对不起
Yeah, let's definitely spend the money
我们一定要买♥♥
on the speakers. Like, I want to
扩音器
shake the whole place down to the ground, you know?
我想要震撼全场
My bad. Hey, I can handle this.
我的错 我能搞定
Oh, no. It's cool.
没事 没事
I got... I got this.
我拿... 我拿起来了
Dawg, I'm fine. Relax.
老兄 我很好 放心
Dude, you're not fine, okay?
老兄 你不好 好吗
You're getting better,
你身体是在恢复
but you're not 100%.
但没完全康复啊
Dude, you can't even put up a tent.
老兄 你连帐篷都搭不起来
Which means you're not ready.
所以说你现在还不行
You're not ready to open my club.
你还不能为我的酒吧做开场表演
I'm not r...
我还不...
I'm a DJ, I'm not trying to earn a merit badge.
我是DJ 又没想着获奖
Do you have any idea how much I have riding on this?
我对酒吧寄予了多大的期望 你知道吗
I've got one shot to make a name for myself
我只有这一次机会让自己扬名立万
and I have to knock it out of the park.
我必须一举成功
A guy in a leg brace
一个靠大腿支架走路的人
does not scream kick-ass opening act.
怎么能让开场表演沸腾起来
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表