剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
but if he's already back with Vanessa,
但如果他这么快就跟瓦内萨和好了
then I guess I didn't mean anything to him.
那看来我对他来说什么都不是
He's an idiot.
他是个傻子
You always know just what to say.
你总是这么会说话
You're like, you're like a chiseled god.
你真是玉树临风
Did you know that? I mean, you are so beautiful.
知道吗 你真是帅气逼人
Look who's talking, huh?
嘴真甜
Our baby is going to be impossibly good-looking.
我们的孩子一定无与伦比得美丽
Oh, yeah.
是啊
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Sorry, I thought we were having a moment.
不好意思 我以为我们刚才都情难自抑了
I came down here to comfort you, not come on to you.
我来这是安慰你的 不是占你便宜的
Thought you kind of understood I'm gay.
我以为你已经接受了我是同性恋的事实
I know, I know,
我明白 我明白
but, you know,
但是
you were gay when we were together and
我们在一起的时候你就是弯的了
that didn't stop you.
那也没妨碍你跟我亲热
No, of course it didn't.
当然不妨碍
I was trying to convince myself I was straight.
当时我想说服自己 我是直的
Yeah.
是嘛
I'm sorry, I di... I didn't mean it like that.
对不起 我...我不是那个意思
No, I get it.
没事 我懂
Being with me was just part of a lie.
跟我在一起只是谎言的一部分
Come on.
加把劲
I know I lost a little weight
我知道我瘦了点
and I got to get used to the wheelchair,
还得习惯轮椅
but I'm going to get better before you know it. Okay?
但我一定会比你料想中恢复得快
The next time we're at a wedding reception,
下次我们参加婚宴的时候
I promise you, we will dance.
我保证 我会陪你跳舞
I don't deserve you.
我配不上你
What are you talking about? I'm the luckiest guy in here.
你说什么呢 我是这儿最幸福的人
You're cold.
你很冷啊
I know, my wrap's inside.
是啊 我的披肩在里面
Don't, don't worry, I got it.
别 别担心 我去拿
Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
好的 女士们先生们
it's time for the real Naomi Clark-Miller Party to begin!
娜欧米·克拉克·米勒的派对就要正式开始了
Put your hands together for Sammy Adams!
有请萨米·亚当斯
What's up people?! Let's go!
你们好吗 开始吧
**O-Only one*
*独一无二
**O-Only one*
*独一无二
**O-Only one...*
*独一无二
**You were so out of my league*
*我高攀不起你
**Like, I was lost for words*
*我无以言表
**I couldn't even begin to speak right*
*我已说不出话
**Not to mention each night*
*更别提每天晚上
**Couldn't seem to spark that conversation*
*死板无趣的对话
**I kept stalling out, just waiting at the green light*
*我一直在拖延 等待绿灯亮起
**G-G-Green light, push the clutch*
*绿灯 踩下离合器
**And finally broke the damn ice*
*终于成功破冰而入
**Would have done it sooner*
*若早知你被我吸引
**Had I known you were intrigued by me*
*我早就会出招
**Had no idea, you kept making these excuses*
*毫无头绪 因你总找借口
**Now you mine and I'm goin' prove it*
*我要证明现在你属于我
**I'm goin' prove it, I'm goin' prove it*
*我要证明 我要证明
**Just had to say you're the only one*
*我要说你独一无二
**I can't deny it or stall any longer*
*无法否认 也不能拖延
**Girl, you have done the impossible*
*姑娘 你无与伦比
**Can't even lie, you're the only, only, only one*
*坦白直言 你独一无二 无二 无二
**Girl, you're the only one*
*姑娘 你独一无二
**Girl, you're the only one*
*姑娘 你独一无二
**Girl, you're the only, only, only one*
*姑娘 你独一无二 无二 无二
You really can't take a hint, can you?
你根本听不懂暗示 是吧
Don't worry.
别担心
I get that you're back with Dixon.
我明白你跟迪克森重归于好了
I don't like it, but I get it.
虽然很不爽 但我接受
And I want you to know I didn't follow you here.
而且我想告诉你 我不是跟踪你来的
Navid invited me.
纳维邀请了我
Oh. And it was Navid's idea to have porn stars
所以也是纳维让这些个艳星
hanging all over you?
环绕你左右的吗
Yeah, it was, actually.
是啊 的确是
And that wouldn't bother you unless you have feelings for me.
如果你对我没感觉 干嘛不开心
It bothers me because you're dancing like that
我不开心是因为你在我朋友的派对上
at my friend's party.
跳成这样
It's tacky and rude.
俗气又粗鲁
I don't hear anyone else complaining.
其他人都没抱怨什么啊
**I can't deny it or stall any longer*
*无法否认 也不能拖延
**Girl, you have done the impossible*
*姑娘 你无与伦比
Don't ever do that again.
不许再有下一次
Dixon can't find out about this.
这事不能让迪克森知道
I won't tell anyone,
我会保密
and I'll leave you alone on one condition:
也不会再烦你 只要你承认
you admit that you felt something.
刚才那个吻你有感觉
Fine. I felt something...
好 我是有感觉
but now I don't.
但现在没有了
Just so you know...
容我说一句
...you can't un-feel something.
感觉是抹杀不掉的
So, with our new technology,
我们的新型技术加上
and your brand,
你们的品牌效益
we will dominate the video game market.
我们会掌控电视游戏市场
And why would we need you to dominate?
掌控市场为什么需要你们
I mean, we already do.
我们已经做到了
Thumbs definitely not up.
我不看好你们
Can I just add something to...?
我想补充说明一下...
My God, is that Liam Court from Corporate Invaders?!
老天 那是《共同入侵者》里的利亚姆·柯特吗
"I'm gonna blow your brains out!"
"我要把你脑浆崩出来"
That dude is so cool!
那哥们太帅了
And he happens to be my friend. Would you like to meet Liam?
他碰巧是我的朋友 要我介绍一下吗
Yeah!
当然
Come with me.
跟我来
I can assure you that if you invest in my husband's company,
如果你们能够投资我丈夫的公♥司♥ 我保证
Liam would love to star in your video games.
利亚姆会很乐意为你们的电视游戏代言
Wouldn't you, Liam?
是吧 利亚姆
Seriously?
真的吗
Now that would seal the deal. Well...
那就这么说定了 这个...
Maybe. If the terms are right.
可能吧 如果条件合适的话
I mean, Liam's very expensive.
利亚姆身价很高的
Who are you?
请问你是
His fiancée. What?!
他的未婚妻 什么
I know we agreed to wait to tell everyone,
我知道我们说好等等再宣布的
but I just got so excited.
但我太激动了嘛
Oh, my God.
天呐
Dixon, are you okay? Come on.
迪克森 你还好吗 我扶你起来
I'm fine.
我没事
Let me... Here. All right.
我帮你... 来 好了
Dixon, damn it,
迪克森 该死
I can't not help you, okay?
我忍♥不住想帮你 好吗
I swear to God, I've been trying,
我发誓 我真的努力克制着
but you're my brother!
可你是我弟弟啊
When you first came to our family,
你刚来我们家的时候
you were so small and so scared,
还很小 很害怕
and from that very first minute,
从那一刻开始
I swore that I would never let anything happen to you.
我就发誓我一定会保护你不受任何伤害
Then you got hit by that truck, and...
后来你被那辆卡车撞了
I'm really sorry
真的对不起
if I'm making you feel helpless.
如果我让你觉得无助
But you have to know that I'm only doing it
但你要知道 我会这样做
because I almost lost you.
是因为我差点就失去了你
I just fell out of the chair, Annie.
安妮 我刚从轮椅上摔了下去
I was just laying there.
只能躺在那里
I couldn't get my hand do what I wanted it to.
我的手不听使唤
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表