剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, I just can't.
抱歉 我做不到
What?
什么
This is a huge opportunity.
这可是个绝佳的机会
There are people in my life that still don't know
我身边有些人还不知道
about some of the things I've written.
我写的一些东西
Are you aware of what you're giving up here?
你清楚自己在放弃什么吗
Money, fame, exposing my entire soul to the world--
金钱 名气 向全世界曝光我的人生
yeah, I'm aware.
我清楚
All right, Annie, you can play coy all you want,
好吧 安妮 你尽管装清高好了
but you showed up to this meeting
但你选择了来和我们碰面
when you could have e-mailed a simple "No, thank you."
而不是回封邮件说"不了 谢谢"
Which leads me to believe that you have a price.
这让我感觉你是想要高价
So, let's just get right down to it, shall we?
那么 我们就别浪费时间了 好吗
What would it take to get you to let us publish your work?
你要多少钱才肯让我们发行你的作品
Your guarantee that nobody will ever know I wrote it.
你们要保证不让任何人知道是我写的
You want to publish anonymously?
你想匿名发行吗
You would be a smash on a book tour.
你可以在巡回签售会上名声大噪
It's non-negotiable.
没有商量的余地
Well, if that's the only way.
如果这是唯一的办法
I'll take a flier and publish anonymously.
我愿意冒险 匿名发行
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
The material will just have to speak for itself.
就让书的内容来为自己宣传吧
Welcome to Armitage Books,
欢迎加入阿米蒂奇出版社
Author X.
某作者
Come on in; she's already here.
进来吧 她已经到了
Okay.
好
Hello.
你好
Oh. Hi.
你好
Silver, this is Michaela.
小银 这位是米凯拉
It's so nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You, too.
我也是
Cool.
好吧
I'm really nervous.
我好紧张
Me, too.
我也是
Good, good. Um...
好 好
I'm gonna sit.
我坐下吧
Uh... well...
那么...
I don't even know what to ask.
我都不知道该问些什么
I mean, do you have any questions?
你有什么问题问我吗
Look, Teddy told me
泰迪跟我说了
all about you and the whole situation.
你的事还有整件事的原委
Sounds complicated.
听起来好复杂
Yeah. It is.
是的 的确复杂
But you should know that I really
但我要告诉你 我真的
admire you for what you're doing.
很钦佩你的所作所为
I mean, you have to be so incredibly brave
你得非常有勇气才愿意信任一个
to trust somebody you just met to carry your baby.
你刚刚认识的人来代你生孩子
I'd really like the chance to be that person.
我真的希望能有机会成为那个人
Ready to go?
准备好出发了吗
Uh, check-in's not for an hour.
离登机还有一个小时
Want to come in and say hi?
想进来打个招呼吗
Shane's sister is here.
肖恩的妹妹在这儿呢
We're talking to her about being our surrogate.
我们在跟她谈为我们代♥孕♥的事
Hey, Silver. Hey.
你好小银 你好
Uh... hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I'm Navid.
我是纳维
Michaela. Nice to meet you.
我是米凯拉 很高兴认识你
Yeah. Likewise.
是啊 我也是
Knowing that was the last time made it so...
因为知道这是最后一次 所以才特别
...epic.
美好
I'm gonna miss you, Naomi.
我会想你的 娜欧米
A lot.
会很想你的
Did you bag that chick from the bar?
你搞定那个酒吧的小妞了吗
She looked like she was actually falling
看起来她挺喜欢你的
for whatever line you gave her.
不管你说了什么花言巧语
Ah, nah. Struck out.
没有 失败了
Nice, man.
不错 伙计
You just won me 300 bucks.
你刚刚让我赢了300美元
Is Liam coming?
利亚姆还来不来了
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表