剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
You signed a contract,
你签过合同了
which gives me full control of your music.
而合同规定我对你的音乐有决定权
I own you.
我是你老板
I will do whatever it takes to get out of your contract
我会竭尽所能离开你的公♥司♥
and out of your life.
离开你
Dr. Sukaly,
苏克里医生
I got my donor's signature
我拿到捐赠人的签字了
giving up his paternal rights.
他同意放弃孩子的抚养权
I really need to get my forms back.
我得要回我的文件
I realized I made a mistake.
我犯了个天大的错误
That's why we called the donor.
所以我们给捐赠人打了电♥话♥
You forged my signature?
你伪造了我的签名
Teddy, I can explain.
泰迪 我能解释
No... you can't.
不 你解释不了
Campbell Price. Hey, this is Navid Shirazi.
坎贝尔·普赖斯 这是纳维·谢拉兹
Hey, I'm head at Cronus now.
我现在是克罗诺斯的社长了
Cronus Society?
克罗诺斯社团
Well, that's that secret elite group...
那可是秘密精英组织
With a bunch of douchey guys
一帮娘娘腔
using their connections to get ahead.
利用他们的关系网来获得成功
That's exactly what I need.
这正是我需要的
You'll be traveling in this.
你会这样出发
You're gonna put me in a box?
你要把我放箱子里吗
If you won't let me protect you,
但你若不给我机会保护你
you leave me no other choice.
我别无选择
No!
不
Had a rough couple of days.
最近过的很不顺心
I'm just trying to work off some stress.
我只是想释放一下压力
I heard clubs like yours usually have some kind of initiation.
听说你的那些俱乐部都有入会仪式
Who's next?
还有谁
I'm sick and tired of thinking about what Max wants.
我已经烦透了总是猜你想怎么样
I want to go to Tokyo, and I want to be a princess!
我想去东京 我还想做公主呢
I guess you should go.
那你去吧
Dr. Bronson, I changed my mind.
布朗森医生 我改主意了
I want to go through with the spinal surgery.
我愿意接受脊柱手术
Late this afternoon,
今天下午晚些时候
a clot traveled to Riley's lungs.
莱利的肺部出现了血块
What's going on?
怎么了
Riley-- he's dead.
莱利 他死了
Liam! What's up, champ?!
利亚姆 怎么样啊 冠军
Yo, Navid, what's up?
纳维 你呢
Cronus guys want another fight.
克罗诺斯那帮人想再打一场
Hey, keep it down, man.
小点声 伙计
You want to advertise it to the whole campus?
你想让全校都知道吗
Sorry, I just got excited.
抱歉 我太兴奋了
Hey, we can't break into the gym again,
我们不能再闯健身房♥了
so we need to find a new place.
得找个新地方
They're really into us, man.
他们真的很待见我们哪
Navid, it's some stupid secret club.
纳维 一个狗屁秘密社团而已
Who cares what they're into?
我管他们待见什么
Hey, these people have connections;
他们人脉很广
they can open doors.
能带来很多机会的
I can open my own doors.
我的机会我自己能争取
Dude, come on, don't leave me hanging.
伙计 拜托 别撒手不管呀
You started the whole fight thing.
打拳击是你先挑头的
The way you threw down, hey, you were like a madman.
你打趴他们那样子 就像个狂人一样
I'm not a madman.
我不是什么狂人
And I'm not some sideshow for your new fake friends.
我也不是你那些假装的新朋友的余兴节目
So, what, you're just gonna bail on me?
你这是要放我鸽子吗
Yeah, pretty much.
算是吧
Navid, I got to go.
纳维 我得走了
I've got a meeting with a director who's been hounding me.
我要去和一个一直想找我合作的导演开会
Uh, I thought you quit the whole acting thing.
我以为你退出演艺事业了
I don't know what I'm doing, okay?
我也不清楚我在做什么 可以吗
Look, the fight served its purpose.
听着 那场拳赛是很有效
It was fun knocking around those guys.
打倒那群人感觉很爽
But I got to, I got to find a new way to channel my energy.
可我得找到新途径来消耗我的精力
Great.
好吧
Uh, this one's yours. I think I'm gonna keep it.
你这件衣服 我要留下
Yeah, sure.
行 留着吧
I always loved it when you wore my shirts.
我一直很喜欢你穿我衬衫的样子
So, uh...
特别的...
Intimate.
亲密无间
Yeah, and... you looked really damn sexy in them.
对 而且你穿着真的性感极了
No sad faces.
别哭丧着脸
Divorce sucks, but it's the right thing.
离婚的确让人难过 但这是正确的事
Yeah, no, it is; we're too young.
对 没错 我们太年轻
Yeah, and we're too impulsive.
我们也太冲动
Getting married like that was so Britney Spears.
那样闪婚 太"小甜甜"了
They only way we're gonna thrive is if we're apart.
对我们两个都好的唯一办法就是分开
And while we're dividing our assets,
趁着分财产这会儿
we should actually go over our calendars.
我们应该查看下日程表
I think there's a lot of things that
我想会有很多事情
we have committed to do together.
我们原本打算一起做的
Um... okay.
好
This weekend is...
这周末是...
the After-School Achievers event.
课外活动家大会
I'll let you take that one.
你来接手吧
What? Why would you do that?
什么 你干嘛这么做
I mean, you're the one
我是说 你才是
who's into raising money for after-school programs.
热心于为课外项目筹款的人
But you did all the planning for it.
但是全部策划都是你做的
I mean, getting Ade to sing,
请艾德去表演
and putting Liam in the football scrimmage.
让利亚姆参加橄榄球赛
Yeah, I guess it sounds like it's our charity event.
对 这是我们两个人的慈善活动
Yeah, but...
是 但...
we both also know that we need a clean break. Right?
我们都知道我们该彻底一刀两断 对吗
Yeah, no, absolutely.
对 完全彻底
It's over; why should we linger?
都结束了 还有什么好留恋的
Okay, I will do the charity event on my own.
好吧 慈善活动我会自己负责
And, as I always say, no wallowing.
就像我常说的 不要自怨自艾
Ade thinks I played her,
艾德以为我玩弄了她
but I really didn't mean it like that, man.
但我真的不是故意那样的
Using the money from Ade's gig
用艾德演出赚的钱
to pay for Megan's scholarship was pretty cold.
给梅根付学费 真让人寒心
Well, no good deed goes unpunished, right?
好人难做啊 有没有
Megan dumped me
梅根甩了我
and Ade hates me.
艾德恨死我
Why don't you let Ade out of her contract?
为什么你不跟艾德解约呢
Dude, I got calls out to everybody I know in the music business
我调用了我在音乐圈里的全部人脉
just to try to get my label started.
才能成立自己的唱片公♥司♥
And, right now, Ade is my only asset.
目前艾德是我唯一的资本
It's like I'm hanging by a thread here.
我全部希望都在她身上
Yeah, tell me about it.
我理解
Feel like my only asset to the guys in the club
对于社团里那群人来说我的唯一资本是
is that I'm friends with Liam.
我是利亚姆的朋友
Liam? That's what you have to offer?
利亚姆 你要靠他上位吗
Liam? I mean...
利亚姆 真的吗
No offense or anything, but... that's kind of sad.
无意冒犯 不过 真是有点可悲
I have plenty of stuff to offer.
好多本事我还没露呢
Okay, so then stop whining about Liam and show them.
那就别再抱怨利亚姆 去给他们露两手
So, just to be up front,
先跟你坦白讲
I'm not even sure I want to do another movie.
我不是很确定我是否还想拍电影
I just kind of fell into the acting thing.
我是偶然才开始拍电影的
Oh, come on. Look what you've been in.
拜托 瞧瞧你那部电影
Corporate Invaders?
《共同入侵者》吗
It's not exactly high art.
那可算不上是阳春白雪
Or even low art.
连下里巴人都算不上
Or art adjacent.
都沾不上艺术的边吧
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表