剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
If not, it's cool.
不回去也没事
These sci-fi chicks go crazy over guys in chairs.
这些科幻迷们对坐轮椅的人可狂热了
It's like an X-Men thing or something.
就像X战警 或者其他什么
You drove all the way to Santa Barbara for me?
所以你为了我专程赶到了圣巴巴拉
Yeah.
是啊
What a nice guy.
多好一人啊
Okay, what was that about there?
她为什么这么说
Colin turned out to be exactly what you thought he was.
事实证明 你之前对科林的判断是正确的
He was just using me to steal Max's software.
他只是利用我来剽窃麦克斯的软件
This is the part where you get to say, "I told you so."
现在你可以说那句"我早告诉过你"了
I feel like an idiot.
我觉得自己好白♥痴♥
No. No, I'm the idiot.
不 不是 白♥痴♥的是我
I should have been honest with you,
我早该对你坦白
told you that I liked you
在你第一次在健身房♥冲我嚷嚷的时候
the first time you yelled at me in the gym.
我就喜欢上你了
Yeah, well, um,
是啊 其实
you're not the only one who hasn't been honest.
不诚实的人不只你一个
Max, this whole thing was her fault.
麦克斯 这一切都是她的错
She's the one who brought Colin in.
是她让科林接近了我们
She's the reason he got access to my phone.
科林能侵入我的手♥机♥都是因为她
Only because you were tracking me.
那是因为你在用手♥机♥追踪我的位置
He was tracking me. That's because...
他跟踪我 那是因为...
Stop! Stop, stop.
够了 打住 别吵了
Okay, I don't care whose fault it was.
好了 我不在意这是谁的错
I really don't.
真的不在意
No, look, all I wanted
听我说 我期望的
was the two most important people in my life to get along.
是我生命中最重要的两个人能和睦相处
When is this gonna end?
你们这样要到什么时候
It's not.
不可能的
I tried.
我尽力了
I really, really tried.
我真的 真的尽力了
But Alec's been conspiring to break us apart
但自从我们结婚
since the day we got married,
亚历克就想尽办法拆散我们
and I won't be able to fight him off forever.
而我不可能永远这样和他斗下去
Eventually...
到最后
he's gonna win.
他总会战胜我的
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm sorry, Max.
对不起 麦克斯
You have to choose.
你必须做出选择
It's him or me.
他或者我
Did I mention I like those ears?
我跟你说我喜欢你的精灵耳朵了吗
Naomi made me do it. Sure she did.
娜欧米逼我弄的 当然是她逼你的
I feel ridiculous.
我觉得好好笑
Well, well. Look who it is.
看看 看那是谁
There you are.
给你
You know what, we should just let it go.
我觉得我们还是算了吧
He's not worth it.
他不值得
You probably already know this about me,
想必你已经了解我这点
but, uh, not so good at letting go.
我可没有那么大方
Ah, you've come to defend Annie.
你帮安妮出气来了
How sweet.
真贴心
Yeah, or not.
是 也不是
That was so wrong.
你太坏了
But you like wrong.
但你就喜欢我这样
Hey, there you are.
抓到你了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I've been trying to call you all night.
我一整晚都在打电♥话♥找你
Yeah, I-I turned my phone off.
是啊 我 我关机了
I needed some time to think.
我需要时间思考
Look, I know that things are crazy right now,
听着 我知道现在这事很离谱
but eventually, this is gonna blow over.
但一切最终都会烟消云散
Maybe for you.
对你来说也许会
But even if administration doesn't fire me
我出现在性♥爱♥录像中
for being in a sex tape,
就算管理层不因此开除我
how am I ever supposed to
我以后又要如何
stand in front of a class full of college students again?
再去面对一整个教室的学生呢
My academic career is over.
我的教育事业终结了
And so are we.
我们也结束了
Lindsey, don't do this.
林赛 别这样
I really like you,
我真心喜欢你
but you lead a very public life.
但你过的是公众人物的生活
And even if our relationship didn't have all these other complications,
就算我们的关系没有其他种种复杂因素
it's not the kind of life I want.
那也不是我想要的生活
How did it go?
怎么样
Dixon's had a setback.
迪克森的病情又恶化了
He's back at the hospital for a few days.
要在医院留几天
I couldn't tell him.
我没法告诉他
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
You still love him.
你还爱他
Maybe.
也许吧
I don't know. I'm confused.
我不知道 我很困惑
I'm not.
我清醒得很
I can't do this anymore.
我没法再这样下去
Okay.
好吧
Dixon's a lucky guy.
迪克森是个幸运的家伙
I just hope he knows that.
我只希望他自己也清楚
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Liam, uh...
利亚姆
I-I'm really sorry.
我 我真的很抱歉
You can kick my ass if you want.
如果你想揍我 尽管来
You can even tape it and put it on the Internet.
你甚至可以录下来然后放到网上去
Trust me, it... I would feel a lot better.
相信我 那会让我好受很多
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
This is for everything that you put into the club.
以此补偿你对俱乐部的付出
Liam, please. Hey, hey, hey, I'm sorry.
利亚姆 拜托 我很抱歉
Get the hell out.
给我滚出去
If I ever see you in here again,
要是再让我在这看见你
I will kick your ass.
别怪我不客气
Good news-- our lawyers...
好消息 我们的律师
Our lawyers think we can hit Colin with an infringement suit.
我们的律师说我们可以起诉科林侵权
Why is she here?
她怎么在这里
Max, come on.
麦克斯 拜托
I know things got out of hand at Phenomi-con.
我知道动漫展上我把事情搞砸了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's too late for that, Alec.
现在说这些太晚了 亚历克
So you're choosing her over me?
所以你选择她放弃我
Look, I asked you two to find a way to make it work.
听着 我让你们想办法好好相处
She tried; you didn't.
她尽力了 而你没有
Well, you can't fire me.
你不能解雇我
Not without approval of the board.
没有董事会的许可你不能这么做
I'm not firing you.
我不是在解雇你
I'm asking you to resign.
我是在劝你辞职
You have to buy me out.
你得买♥♥下我全部的股份
It'll cost you a fortune.
那需要一大笔钱
Good thing I married well.
还好我娶对了人
Alec...
亚历克
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Looks like you won.
看起来你赢了
I didn't want it to be like this.
我并不想让事情发展成这样
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
你就自欺欺人吧
Baby, I know it's hard.
亲爱的 我知道这个决定很艰难
It's for the best.
但这是最好的选择
It just doesn't feel that way.
我不这么觉得
It feels like our marriage
我感觉我们的婚姻
just cost me my best friend.
刚刚让我失去了我最好的朋友
[该剧助理导演 死于心脏病]
谨以此剧纪念杰克·沃登
An all new episode of Gossip Girl
全新一集《八卦天后》即将上演
is coming up next on the CW.
尽在CW台
I just got an offer
我刚刚接到邀请
to open up for Ne-Yo at the Hollywood ball.
让我在好莱坞舞会上为尼欧做暖场表演
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表