剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
but a lot of women put off having their ovaries removed
但有很多女性会等到生育之后
until after they've had children.
才会接受卵巢移除手术
Want to know what I want?
想知道我要什么吗
I want to be pregnant,
我想怀孕
and I want to experience everything,
还想要丰富多彩的生活
and if I'm gonna do it, I have to do it right now.
如果我想去做这些 那我现在就得开始了
I didn't have a signal to call Ade.
我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 给艾德打不了
I need you to find her
你帮我找到她
and tell her that I love her.
告诉她我爱她
I can't believe you took off like that.
真不敢相信你就这么离开了
You, my friend, have a lot of explaining to do.
我的朋友 你有很多需要解释
I couldn't move my leg.
我的腿也动不了
You're gonna be fine.
你会康复的
What if it takes too long
如果时间太长
and Ade decides not to wait?
艾德不愿意等我了呢
How dare you get into Dixon's head.
你算什么东西 敢这么跟迪克森说
He need to accept that he's got
他必须接受事实
a long road to recovery or he's never gonna get there.
他的康复之路还很长 可能他根本无法走到底
You don't know what my brother needs. Oh, but you do?
你不懂我弟弟需要什么 你就懂吗
Naomi Clark, will you marry me?
娜欧米·克拉克 你愿意嫁给我吗
You and Max are a mistake,
你和麦克斯就是个错误
and I am not gonna let you ruin his life again.
我不会让你再一次毁掉他的人生
I probably should have waited to announce our engagement.
我应该在派对上再宣布我们订婚的消息
Vanessa, we are not engaged.
瓦内萨 我们没有订婚
I just want you to love me.
我只是想要你爱我
You are completely insane. Liam, wait.
你简直是个疯子 利亚姆 等等
Let me go!
放开我
No!
不
My name is Liam Court, uh,
我叫利亚姆·柯特
I've just seen an accident.
我刚刚目睹一起意外
Uh, I'm sorry, I, uh,
抱歉 我...
I think I made a mistake.
我想我弄错了
Need I remind you this shower is a surprise?
需要我提醒你一句 这个送礼会是个惊喜吗
Silver's on her way.
小银已经在路上了
I'm hurrying. My God,
我已经够快了 天哪
I feel like I'm on Top Chef.
我觉得自己都能入围顶级大厨
If you were on Top Chef,
要是你能入围
you would've been voted off already.
肯定第一个被淘汰出局
Hi.
好啊
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
Did I miss anything?
我错过什么了吗
Oh, the only thing you missed is Naomi acting like a pastry Nazi.
你只是没看到娜欧米像个纳粹面点师一样
Everything go okay dropping off Dixon at physical therapy?
一切还顺利吧 把迪克森放下车开始理疗了吧
Yeah, but ever since Naomi's wedding reception,
对啊 可自从娜欧米的婚宴过后
he seems so discouraged.
他似乎一直都萎靡不振
I don't know what to do to get through to him.
我不知道该怎样和他沟通
But you've been doing a lot.
你做的已经够多了
You know what, why don't I pick him up
你知道吗 为什么在小银迎婴送礼会后
after Silver's baby-to-be shower?
我都不去顺道接他
His recovery could take a while.
他要完全康复还要花一段时间
I think we need to pace ourselves, share the load.
我觉得我们要放慢节奏 共同承担
Oh, jewel parfaits next to Earl Grey truffles?
珠宝冻糕挨着伯爵松露巧克力放
What are we-- savages?
我们是什么 野蛮人吗
Ooh, do you want me to unpack these?
你想让我打开这个吗
Oh, no, no, no, don't touch those.
不 不 不 别碰这些
They're for Alec.
这是给亚历克的
Max is away on business.
麦克斯在外出差
This is the perfect time to try to win him over.
这是争取他的最佳时机
By making him diabetic?
通过让他得糖尿病吗
I got Liam to star in their video game,
我让利亚姆代言他们的电视游戏
I sealed the deal with the Colton brothers,
我和克尔顿兄弟签了协议
and I saved Max and Alec's business,
挽救了麦克斯和亚历克的生意
but Alec still wants to freeze me out.
但亚历克还想排挤我
It's not the first time you've been in a relationship
你又不是第一次在恋爱中
where the best friend hates you.
被对象的挚友记恨了
True,
这是事实
but Max and I are not just in a relationship anymore.
但麦克斯和我也不再只是谈恋爱玩玩了
We are in a marriage.
我们是夫妻
And if we're gonna go the distance,
如果我们要携手相伴
Max's BFF has to be my BFF, too.
麦克斯的挚友必须也是我的
You and Max have a history.
你和麦克斯有一段旧史
Alec is his best friend,
亚历克是他的挚友
and he thinks you're evil.
他认为你就是个妖孽
You really think cupcakes are gonna change that?
你真觉得凭这几个小蛋糕就能改变他的看法
As the saying goes, the key to your husband's best friend
俗话说得好 关键要搞定丈夫的挚友
and business partner's heart is through his stomach.
锁住了生意伙伴的胃 才能锁住他的心
Pretty sure no one ever said that.
我敢保证你是胡诌
She's here.
她来了
Oh, go, go, get your stuff. Come on.
走 走 端上东西 快啊
Okay, girls, places.
好啦 姐♥妹♥们♥ 各就位
Silver is going to be so...
小银一定会很...
...here. We blew it.
这里 我们搞砸了
Surprise. Wait a minute.
惊喜吗 等一下
I thought this was for our other
我以为这是为我们另外一位
about-to-be-inseminated friend.
即将受孕的朋友装扮的
I'm so surprised!
我真是太惊喜了
We wanted one last celebration, you know, for you
在你的肚子鼓到你看不见脚尖前
before you get big as a house and can't see your feet.
我们想为你举♥行♥最后一个庆祝会
Thank you, I think.
谢谢你们啦
Are the presents for me, too?
有礼物要给我吗
Oh, yes.
有啊
Open mine first.
先开我的
Thank you.
多谢
Well, I'll just tell you what it is.
我来解释一下
It's a private session with my personal photographer.
这是我的私人摄影师的专属个人服务时间
So, when you're eight months along and glowing,
在你怀孕八个月美丽动人的时候
you can get naked and go all Demi
你可以全♥裸♥ 就像黛米·摩尔一样
for everyone and the camera.
在相机和众人面前大秀自己
I'll have to work on my very strategic hand positions.
我得好好思考下手放的位置
You guys, this is amazing.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 真是太棒了
Oh, of course.
当然了
It's not every day a friend gets inseminated.
朋友受孕的日子又不是每天都有
So, when is the big appointment?
预约的几号♥
Um, I...
我...
I actually haven't made it yet.
我其实还没做好决定
But I thought you had your basal temperature charts
我以为你看了你的基础体温表
and hormone graphs and tomorrow had to be go day?
和荷尔蒙图 明天不就是好日子吗
Yeah, it does.
对 没错
It's just...
只是...
Every time I pick up the phone
每次我拿起电♥话♥
to call and make the appointment,
想打过去预约时间
I... don't.
我都...做不到
Well, who could blame you?
这也不能怪你呀
I mean, getting pregnant means getting fat, getting ugly,
怀孕意味着变胖 变丑
having strangers rub up on your baby bump.
还有一堆陌生人在你的肚皮上摸来摸去
Okay, I didn't get fat or ugly.
我没胖也没变丑
Yeah, sure you didn't, honey.
你当然没有 亲爱的
It's not about that.
跟这些无关
I know that if I'm gonna have kids,
如果我想要孩子
I need to do it now, but...
我必须现在就怀上 但...
I'm 20 years old.
我才二十岁
I'm supposed to be the kid.
我也只是个孩子
I-I guess I just don't know
我觉得我不确定
if I'm ready to be so responsible yet.
我是否做好准备担起这份责任
Well, then don't be so responsible.
那就先别那么有责任感
You have 24 hours left of being a kid.
你只剩下24小时可以当一个孩子了
Let's go have some irresponsible fun.
让我们去疯狂地找些乐子
Like crazy Silver fun.
比如"疯狂小银大狂欢"
Then after that,
而在那之后
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表