剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
But I mean, but come on, making you the fall guy?
他们也不想想 怎么能找你做替罪羊呢
You've never cheated a day in your life.
你这辈子都没作过弊吧
Who's gonna believe them?
谁会相信他们
Yeah, yeah, that's the thing, Liam, um...
利亚姆 关于这件事...
I did cheat.
我作弊了
What are you talking about? Well, I had a reason,
你说什么 我是有原因的
Well, what's the reason?
什么原因
I mean, you're, like, the smartest guy in school.
你是学校里最聪明的学生
I-I texted the Cronus guys
物理期末考试的时候
the answers to the physics final.
我给克罗诺斯的成员发了答案
It was the only way Simon agreed not to press charges against you.
只有这样 西蒙才同意不起诉你
What?
什么
N-Navid, you-you could take the fall for this as the ringleader.
纳维 你会因此背上主犯的黑锅的
I wish you would've told me.
真希望你当时能告诉我
It was my choice,
是我决定那么做的
but besides you have nothing to worry about.
而且没什么好担心的
I'm gonna go talk to the dean right now.
我现在就去找院长说清楚
I'm gonna tell him exactly
我会告诉他
who's orchestrating the cheating.
是谁精心策划了这场作弊
What do you think he's gonna say?
你觉得他会说什么
I-I think he'll appreciate the honesty.
我猜他会欣赏我的诚实吧
Hey, believe me--
相信我
everything's gonna be fine, okay?
一切都会好的
I'm gonna beat Campbell to the punch.
我会抢在坎贝尔前先下手为强的
Yo, Annie, there's something wrong with the doorknob in your bathroom.
安妮 你浴室的门把手坏了
Shh, I know.
小点声 我知道的
I-I don't want Mark or Liam trying to fix it.
我不想让马克或者利亚姆来修了
Uh, why not?
为什么不呢
I thought they were good at that kind of thing.
我以为他们擅长做这种事呢
Well, they both have minor strengths
他们俩力气都很小
as well as delusions of grandeur.
还自以为很彪悍
It's a bad combination,
很不好的结合
so I'm gonna call a repairmen.
所以我要叫个维修工人来
Hey, what brings you over here so early?
你来这么早干嘛
Honestly, man, I just had to get out of the house.
说实话 我只是在家待不下去了
Between Silver and Michaela, man,
有小银和米凯拉在
I feel like the whole house is pregnant.
我感觉整个房♥子都怀孕了
You need a little estrogen break, I get it.
你需要个远离雌激素的空间 我懂
These girls, they're great,
那些女孩 很不错
but they can be a little overwhelming.
但她们有时会让人有点喘不过气
Tell me about it, man.
可不是嘛
And you had that whole Annie, Naomi sister thing going on.
你还有安妮和娜欧米两个小妹的事
Exactly.
确实
You and I have that in common, I guess.
我想这算是你和我的共同点了
At least the Annie part.
至少在安妮这部分
Does that kind of make us related?
这是不是意味着我们算是亲戚
Yeah, yeah, I guess it does.
是啊 我想是的
I mean, so-so what are we?
那我们是什么关系
Like, uh, brothers twice removed or something?
远房♥兄弟还是什么
We're in a brotherly zone.
反正是兄弟
Yeah.
是啊
Let's call it faux bros.
我们就叫"伪亲兄弟"吧
Faux bros-- I like that.
伪亲兄弟 我喜欢
So what do you say we make this faux bro-hood official, huh?
那我们把这个伪亲兄弟搞得正式点怎么样
Let's go out tonight, let's get some drinks.
今晚出去玩 喝点酒
Meet some girls.
认识些女孩子
You mean ones who aren't
你是说除了我们姐姐妹妹
our sisters or their friends
以及她们的朋友们
or their friend's pregnant surrogates?
以及她们朋友的代♥孕♥妇的女孩子吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm liking the sound of this.
听上去不错
Yes.
太好了
I'm glad you called me back, Naomi.
你回我电♥话♥我很开心 娜欧米
I started my media company two years ago,
两年前我开了自己的传媒公♥司♥
and we are finally starting to get some real traction.
我们终于要走上正轨了
And we're looking to throw some events.
我们想要办几场活动
Uh, launches, premieres, that kind of thing.
发布会 首映礼 之类的活动
Well, Jordan, I can assure you those type
乔丹 我跟你保证 举办那种
of high-end corporate events are right up my alley.
高端企业活动正是我的强项
I can give you some references if you like.
如果需要我可以给你几个我的推荐人信息
Well, I don't need any references,
我不需要问你的推荐人
I just want to make sure our parties are cool.
我只想确定我们的派对够酷
You know, not all stodgy and establishment.
不要呆板又千篇一律的东西
That's why I came to you.
所以我才来找你
You know, we're both getting started the same time.
我们的起步时间差不多
You're young, you're fun.
你年轻 风趣
Single, huh?
又是单身
Not to make this all about your personal life,
不是想打探你的私生活
but who we are affects how we work.
只是我们的性格会影响我们的工作
Don't you think?
你同意吗
Yeah, of course. Okay.
是啊 当然了 好
So take a look at some of our projects
那就看看我们的项目
and if you think it'll be a good fit, please give me a call.
如果觉得合适 给我电♥话♥
Oh, I'm sure it's a perfect fit,
我敢肯定非常合适
but I will certainly look over this
但我一定会好好看看这些
and get back to you with some of my super cool ideas
然后回复你一些
that come so naturally to me.
我自然而然想到的好点子
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你过来
All right.
好的
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Bye. Bye.
拜拜
You okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
I don't think I am.
我觉得不好
I'm not young and fun and single.
我不年轻不风趣不单身
I'm divorced.
我离婚了
I'm a sad old divorcée.
我是个离过婚的怨妇
Stop, okay? Can I make you some tea?
别这么说 我给你弄点茶吧
I think Ivy left it behind-- it's nice, it's calming.
是艾薇留下的 很好喝 能舒缓精神
No, no tea. I don't, I don't need that.
不想喝 我不需要
I'm not some pathetic hippy-dippy failure.
愚昧可悲的失败者才需要喝茶
I just told you that I drank some.
我刚说完我喝了点
If I'm gonna be able to plan
如果我想要策划出
the kind of party that Jordan wants,
乔丹想要的那种派对
I'm gonna have to snap out of this.
我就得打起精神
So I'm going to go out.
所以我得出门
I'm gonna do shots.
我要去喝酒
I'm gonna get crazy and you're gonna do it with me.
我要去疯狂一下 你得陪我
Naomi, are you sure this is what you need?
娜欧米 你确定你需要这样吗
No, I've never needed anything more in my life.
这辈子从来没这么需要过什么
You have to call Annie and Silver, tell them to meet us.
你去打给安妮和小银 让她们来找我们
Because tonight the real Naomi is back.
因为今晚真正的娜欧米回归了
第五季 第十七集
新飞越比弗利
All right, thank you.
好的 谢了
Well, what a coincidence.
真巧啊
What did you just tell the dean?
你和院长说什么了
Nothing much-- I just
没什么 就是
heard about this big cheating scandal and I wanted
我听说了这件作弊丑闻 我就是
to make sure he knew Cronus had nothing to do with it.
来确认他知道这事与克罗诺斯无关
What-what are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You organized the whole thing.
你组织了这整件事
You were texting out answers like crazy.
你们像疯子一样发答案
Okay, if that were true, why would I have
如果你说的是真的
just given the dean all of our phone records?
为什么我要把我们手♥机♥记录给院长看
He's already got proof
他已经看到证据
that nobody in Cronus was involved.
证明克罗诺斯的人都与此事无关
You covered it up.
你掩盖了事实
What, you used dummy phones?
你们用一次性手♥机♥作弊的吗
Wow, you should write spy novels, Shirazi,
你真该去写间谍小说 谢拉兹
with all these crazy stories you're spinning.
不然浪费了你这编故事的能力
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表