剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
After what went down with Silver,
跟小银的事发生之后
I'm not looking for a fight.
我完全没有吵架的兴致
Hey, uh, you-you going somewhere?
你要出门吗
Yeah, actually, I'm moving to Australia with Sydney.
对 其实我要跟雪妮一起搬去澳洲了
You... you're back with married stepmom Sydney?
你 你又跟那个有妇之夫雪妮在一起了
Okay.
好吧
I dropped off the radar for a few days,
我"掉线"了一段时间
and I missed everything.
居然发生了这么多事
Yeah, well, she left her husband,
是的 她跟丈夫分开了
and we're both looking for a change.
我们都想改变一下
No judgment.
我不会说你什么
Um, I'll miss you, man.
我会想你的 兄弟
Yeah. I'll miss you, too.
我也是
Uh, by the way, Annie's buying the bar.
对了 安妮会买♥♥下这家酒吧
Oh, okay. Sweet.
挺好的
Yeah. I was kind of surprised, though. I...
我也挺惊讶的 虽然是我...
I mean, I gave her the hard sell and all,
我简直是逼她买♥♥下的
but when she said yes,
但当她真的同意时
it kind of felt like she was pushing me out the door.
我却感觉好像她巴不得我走一样
It's probably bugging you because you still have feelings for her.
也许你这么在意是因为你还对她有感觉
High school romance.
高中时代的纯情恋
It's natural to think about going back to it, right?
想重温是很正常的 对吧
Everything with Annie was always so complicated.
跟安妮之间的事 总是很复杂
Yeah.
是啊
I know, but, uh...
我懂 但是
people change, right?
人是会变的 对吧
I don't think so.
这也不一定吧
I mean, look at you, you're still a loser.
你看看你 还是这么屌♥丝
Uh-oh, Naomi's gone domestic.
完了 娜奥米开始做家务了
Jordan broke up with me,
乔丹跟我分手了
so I am doing a juice cleanse
所以我要做一次果汁净化
to purge my mind and body of all toxins.
清理掉一切思想和身体毒素
Well, that's one way to deal with heartbreak.
这也是抚慰心伤的一种方法吧
As for me, I am buying real estate.
而我呢 就会去买♥♥不动产
That's why I'm here, actually.
其实这也是我来找你的目的
I need some signatures, because as of now,
我需要你签几个名 因为从现在开始
you'll be renting the Offshore from me.
离岸酒吧的租金就要付给我了
You are not letting him go to Australia with that hussy.
你不能让他跟那个贱妇去澳洲
It won't last ten minutes.
他们坚持不过十分钟的
With the time change,
飞出美国时区以后
they'll be broken up before they land.
他们一定还没下飞机就分手了
All this time I've been hoping that,
这么长时间来 我一直期盼着
on some level,
在某种程度上
Liam still has feelings for me.
利亚姆对我还有感觉
But the truth is, what we had ended long ago
但是其实 我们很久之前就结束了
and just because I haven't moved on
我一直没有放下这份感情
doesn't mean he hasn't.
不代表他没有放下
Anyway, what happened with you and Jordan?
话说 你跟乔丹是怎么回事
Well, I've had a lot of relationships end.
我分过很多次手了
Okay, all of my relationships have ended.
好吧 我就没一次恋爱能成的
But this was different.
但是这次不一样
Jordan was acting like he never cared about me at all.
乔丹表现得好像他从没在乎过我一样
And his mother's just staring at me with those-those
还有他妈妈 就一直用那种
judgmental eyes, and, I mean,
鄙视的眼神看着我
I know that she's a judge
我知道她是个法官
and all that, but damn.
但是去他妈的
Uh, wait.
等等
Did you say that Jordan broke up with you
你是说 乔丹是当着他妈妈的面
in front of his mother? Yeah.
跟你分手的 是的
Naomi, when Mark was in jail
娜奥米 马克坐牢时
and we needed those sealed files from the D.A.'s office for his release,
我们需要检察官那里的机密文件来救他
I asked Jordan to call in a favor with his mother.
我让乔丹去请他妈妈帮忙了
He implied that he'd have to give her something in return ,
他暗示说 得给她一些筹码才行
and I'm thinking maybe he had to give up you.
也许那个筹码就是跟你分手
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Of course Jordan was under duress.
他肯定是被威胁了
I mean, what guy in his right mind could give up this?
世上怎么会有男人放弃这样的美女
Well, at least your crisis of confidence is over.
至少你的自信回来了
Hello?
喂
Naomi, it's Elizabeth.
娜奥米 我是伊丽莎白
I'm in trouble and I need your help.
我有麻烦了 我需要你的帮助
I can't get in touch with Jordan,
我联♥系♥不到乔丹
and you're the only other person I know in L.A.
在洛杉矶我只认识你
Whoa, Elizabeth, slow down.
伊丽莎白 慢点说
It's Prince Harry.
是哈里王子
We were partying and I think he took some pills or something,
我们在聚会狂欢 他好像吃了药什么的
because he's out of control.
因为他完全失控了
Okay, I'm on my way, where are you?
好 我马上过去 你在哪里
The Beverly Grove.
比弗利果园酒店
Elizabeth, listen to me.
伊丽莎白 听我说
Lock the doors, pull the drapes,
把门锁上 窗帘拉上
and do not speak to anyone.
不要跟任何人说话
I will be right there.
我马上过去
Hello?
喂
Erin, hi, it's Dr. Brooks.
艾莲你好 我是布鲁克斯医生
I have the results of your MRI,
你的核磁共振成像结果出来了
and it has high concerns.
结果非常令人担忧
It's important that we get you in here
如果可以 请你尽快过来
for a PET scan and a biopsy as soon as possible.
做一下正子扫描和活体♥检♥视
I mean, that'll tell us everything.
这样我们才能弄清情况
You mean that's gonna tell us whether or not I have cancer?
你是说 搞清楚我有没有患癌症吗
We're not there yet.
还没到那一步呢
That's what early detection's all about.
早期检查就是这样
But if there is a malignancy,
如果结果不乐观
then we'll move forward with surgeries right away,
那么我们将立刻采取手术
just like you've planned.
就像你计划的一样
I want you to come in as soon as possible, okay?
总之希望你尽快赶来 好吗
Okay.
好的
Teddy?
泰迪
We need to talk.
我们得聊聊
Elizabeth, the door.
伊丽莎白 门没锁
Thank God you're here.
天哪 你终于来了
Is anyone else hot in here?
你们都不觉得热吗
Oh, God.
天哪
You're that girl from yesterday.
你是昨天那个女孩
Tell me something, how much does it cost
我问一下 你这样的女孩
for a night with a girl like you?
一夜要多少钱
That's not very princely of you.
你的王子范儿去哪里了
You are so right.
你说得没错
Please allow me to introduce you to my friend,
请允许我把你介绍给我的朋友
the royal scepter.
皇家权杖
Oh. Oh God, no.
天啊 打住
Don't-- cover yourself.
别闹了 快遮上
Please tell me what happened last night.
拜托告诉我昨晚到底发生了什么
We were just fooling around.
我们只是在派对上玩儿
Next thing I know, it's 3:00 a.m.
我就记得 半夜三点
and he's dancing naked on the balcony.
他在阳台上全♥裸♥着跳舞
That explains why the paparazzi's swarming
那可以解释为什么酒店外面
all over the hotel.
有一大群狗仔队了
If my name gets in the tabloids,
如果我的名字上了小报
my mom's gonna kill me.
我妈会杀了我的
No. That is not going to happen.
不 不会的
Your mom is not gonna hear anything
你妈妈不会知道任何事
except that there was a problem,
她只会知道出了个问题
and you and I fixed it together
然后我和你一起
before anyone found out you were involved.
在任何人发现之前解决好了
But how are we gonna do that?
但我们该怎么解决
Well, I threw a Bar Mitzvah at this hotel
我几个月前在这个酒店
a couple months ago and I'm a great tipper.
举办过一场成人礼 我给小费很大方
The staff will help us.
这里的员工会帮助我们的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表