剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Hey, who's this guy?
那是谁
Oh, I invited him.
是我请他来的
He's Annie's little computer nerd Colin.
他是安妮的电脑怪才科林
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你能过来
You know code? Hey, uh, sure, yeah.
你也会写代码吗 没错
I work in I.T. at an insurance company.
我在一家保险公♥司♥做信息技术方面的工作
Okay, well, uh, grab some coffee and check in with Max.
拿一杯咖啡 去找麦克斯吧
He'll tell you what he needs.
他会告诉你他需要什么帮助的
Good. All right.
好的 很好
Hey, I'm really sorry that this is so last-minute.
真不好意思这么紧急叫你过来
No, this will be fun.
没事 这会很有意思的
When I worked in Sydney, we'd write code all night
在悉尼工作的时候 我们通宵写代码
and in the mornings we'd go diving off the Great Barrier Reef.
第二天一早去大堡礁沿岸潜水
Oh, that sounds amazing, but, um,
听起来棒极了 但是
isn't the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland?
大堡礁不是在昆士兰吗[澳大利亚东北部州]
Yeah.
对啊
That's what I meant, Queensland.
我说的就是 昆士兰
I'm gonna get some coffee.
我去倒杯咖啡
Silver just texted. She's ready to go.
小银发短♥信♥来了 她准备好了
One of you guys lock up for me?
谁帮我锁一下门
Yep, you know me, always got your back.
放心吧 我一向给你断后
Thanks, man. Later!
谢了 哥们 回头见
Hey, you think they're gonna hook up?
你觉得他们俩会勾搭在一起吗
Dude, you just opened your first successful club.
兄弟 你刚刚开了你第一家最成功的俱乐部
You should be up to your elbows in hot tail.
你应该欢呼雀跃 自鸣得意
Why do you care?
干嘛在意这些
Liam should have the guts to tell me, that's all.
利亚姆要是有胆量告诉真♥相♥就没事了
And I'm worried Silver's gonna get hurt.
我担心小银会受到伤害
And he's clearly lying to her about his professor...
显然教授的事 他瞒着小银呢...
Why can't you see what a jerk he is?
你们怎么就没看出来他是个混♥蛋♥呢
He's a jerk 'cause he wants to sleep with two girls?
因为他想脚踏两只船 所以就混♥蛋♥了吗
I know a lot of jerks.
这种混♥蛋♥我见得多了
Yeah, I told you about that video I took
好吧 我说过我从"闪乐部"的一个小孩那里
from that kid at the Pop Up, right?
拿到的那个视频吧
The sex tape?
性♥爱♥视频吗
You're not gonna do anything with that.
你不会准备拿它干什么吧
You're too nice a guy.
你人太好了
You're right. I am.
你说得对 我就是太好了
And that's why I'm gonna show it to Silver
所以我一定要把这个给小银看看
and prove that Liam's lying.
证明利亚姆在说谎
Before she does something she'll regret.
要赶在小银做出追悔莫及的事之前
Hey, dude. Where you going?
哥们 你去哪
Phenomi-con.
动漫展
Phenomi...?
动漫...
He is obsessed with Liam and Silver.
他被利亚姆和小银弄得心神不宁
What's new?
这有什么新鲜的
I'm telling you, man, Liam did a number on him.
这种事情 利亚姆干得多了
You don't mess with another guy's girl.
你不会和兄弟的女人乱搞吧
You don't.
你不会吧
So, what are you doing here?
你来这干吗
Oh, uh, I'm just picking up the rest of my equipment.
我来收拾我剩下的设备
You mind helping me out a little? Yeah, yeah, sure.
过来搭把手吧 没问题
Thanks. Oh, uh, by the way, what'd you think of the set?
谢谢 话说 你觉得那场演出怎么样
I had to step out for a while.
我当时出去了一段时间
Um, I heard it was great, though.
但听说很成功
Damn, dude.
该死
Adrianna missed it, too.
阿德里安娜也错过了
I don't know, I...
我猜我可能当时...
I kind of snapped at her. She left.
我对她大呼小叫了 她离开了
Well, it was a big night for you.
对你来说是个大日子
No, no, man. I-I've been
不不 不是这样
kind of being being a jerk lately.
我最近好像一直挺混♥蛋♥的
We got into another argument this morning.
我们今天早上还为其他事争执不休
It-it just sucks.
真是烦透了
You know? It really does. I really wanted her to see it.
我真的很想让她看到演出
She's, like, the most important person in the world to me.
她对我来说是这个世界最重要的人
What the...?
我勒个...
Listen up, everybody!
大家听好了
I know it's 3:30 in the morning and you're all exhausted,
我知道现在是3:30 你们都已精疲力尽了
which is why I'm rolling out the big guns.
所以我要使出杀手锏
From here on out, when you finish a line of code,
从现在起 只要你们写完一行代码
you will get three minutes in the chair
你们就可以在椅子上享受三分钟
with my certified massage therapist, Gigi.
我的认证按♥摩♥治疗师琪琪的服务
Annie?
安妮
You're here late.
这么晚了你怎么还在
Oh, hi, Professor Beckwith.
您好 贝克威思教授
My friend Naomi lives nearby and we're pulling an all-nighter.
我朋友娜欧米就住在附近 我们通宵赶工
The guy I'm seeing wanted Brain Shock,
我男朋友想喝点红牛
and this is the closest place open.
离的最近的还营业的地方也就这里了
What are you still doing here?
您怎么也还在这儿
Grading papers in my office.
在办公室批论文
Exciting weekend, huh?
兴奋的周末呀
Oh, hey, I've been meaning to thank you
对了 上次帮助我朋友利亚姆
for helping my friend Liam with his contract problem.
解决了他的合同问题 我还没来得及谢谢您呢
Right. Liam.
对 利亚姆
Nice guy.
挺好的一男生
Yeah, maybe too nice.
也许就是太好了
He let his business partner-slash-
才被他的合作伙伴兼女朋友
girlfriend-slash-psycho bitch walk all over him.
兼神经病贱♥人♥任意欺负
Not that you needed to know that.
过去的事没必要说了
I'm... just had way too much caffeine.
我只是摄入了太多咖♥啡♥因♥
It's okay, um...
没事
She was pretty crazy, huh? Yeah.
她很疯狂吗 没错
Well, he's got a long history of dating the wrong girl.
他可是有过不少孽缘
But who am I to talk?
但我又有什么资格说呢
My track record isn't great, either.
我的历史也不怎么样
You mean the energy drink guy? Colin?
你指那个要喝功能饮料的男生吗 科林吗
No, Colin is great.
不 科林挺好的
Even if he couldn't pass fourth grade geography.
尽管他的地理知识差的要死
But you know what? I'm not gonna do this.
不过我不会嫌弃他的
He is a perfectly good guy, and when you find a good guy,
他是个很棒的男生 当你遇到了个很棒的男生
you need to put your doubts aside and make it work.
你需要抛开疑虑 抓住爱情
Yeah, guess you do.
相信你会做得好的
That was a really intense conversation for 3:00 in the morning.
凌晨三点就进行这么严肃的话题
I'm sorry. Brain Shock?
真是抱歉 红牛来一瓶不
It's done.
搞定了
It's-it's done.
我搞定了
Of course, it's so simple.
显而易见
Hey, everyone!
各位醒醒
Max did it.
麦克斯搞定了
He did it? We did it.
他搞定了吗 我们搞定了
Oh, my God! My husband's a genius!
天呐 我老公是个天才
We're going to Phenomi-con!
我们要去动漫展咯
We're going to Phenomi-con!
我们要去动漫展咯
Come on, guys.
出发吧 同志们
We have to leave now
我们要立刻出发
or there's a chance we won't make it.
不然就赶不上了
Never tell me the odds.
不要告诉我胜算几何
It's Han Solo.
汉·索罗
Yeah, I got that.
我看出来了
You're bringing a suit for the presentation, right?
你会为发布会带套西装去吧
His Armani's already in the car.
他的阿玛尼已经在车里了
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
I can't believe I let you
我不敢相信
talk me into being an elf. You look amazing.
我居然同意装扮成小妖精 你看起来美极了
Are you sure Colin doesn't want to come with us?
你确定科林不想和我们一起去吗
I don't know. He didn't even say good-bye when he left last night.
我不知道 他昨天没有道别就离开了
The poor boy's probably trying to sleep off the hack-a-thon.
一晚上编程马拉松的苦战 他可能想补补觉
Don't worry, you can keep the costume
别担心 你可以穿着这套衣服
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表