剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
90210 S02E01
《90210》第二季 第一集
So long have you had a thing for my girlfriend?
你是不是暗恋我女朋友很久了
Drop it, Dixon.
别说了 迪克森
You're getting married,
你都快结婚了
And you've never had sex with anyone,
却从没和任何人上过床
Including your pregnant fiance?
包括你怀孕的未婚妻
We can't keep this baby.
我们不能留下这个宝宝
Thank you.
谢谢
Good-bye, Maisie.
再见 梅西
What...
这...
is this?
是什么
It's my wrap.
这是我的披肩
You slept with Liam in my bed?!
你跟利亚姆偷♥情♥ 还是在我床上
Naomi, I didn't do anything.
娜欧米 我什么都没做
Get out!
滚出去
I was calling...
我打电♥话♥是想告诉你们...
I was concerned about some underage drinking.
有些未成年人酗酒
But she is your sister. She's gonna hate you.
但她是你的姐妹淘 她会恨你的
Oh, she'll never know it's me.
她永远不会知道这个人是我
Get out of bed. Get dressed. What the hell?
快起来 穿上衣服 有没有搞错
Your stepfather's fed up! It's over!
你继父受够了 一切都结束了
Pencils down, everybody.
所有人都停笔
Blue books back to me, everybody.
大家把试♥卷♥交上来
See ya!
再见
Summer school's over.
暑假班结束了
Naomi, summer school's over!
娜欧米 暑假班结束了
Summer school's over?!
暑假班结束了
Oh, my god!
天啊
Adios, summer school!
再见 暑假班
Suck it,summer school!
去死吧 暑假班
What's up? How are you?
最近怎么样 你过得好吗
Uh,I'm fine. I'mI'm good.
我挺好的 我也是
I mean,um,
我想说
So,the,um...
那么...
end-of-summer party's still good for you?
夏末派对你还来吗
Yeah,sure.
是 当然来
We'll talk then.
我们到时候再说
What's this? You two talking?
怎么样 你俩又开始说话了
Are we back together? what did I miss?
你们重归于好了 我错过了什么
No,you just interrupted an ordinary moment
没有 你只不过打断了一个普通的对话
By making it extremely awkward.
让大家都非常尴尬
See ya.
再见
Never you mind,darling.
别管这事了 亲爱的
Let's hit the beach!
我们去海滩吧
We're free!
我们自♥由♥了
A whole week without school!
一周不用上学
Shotgun!
前排归我
We're on summer vacation, suckers!
我们去度假了 傻瓜们
Uh! Thank you, Doug.
谢谢你 道格
Girls.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Beverly Hills Beach Club
比弗利山庄沙滩俱乐部
Hi, Julian!
你好 朱利安
Hey, Naomi, ladies.
你好 娜欧米 还有各位美女
Why are you giggling like that?
为什么发出那种怪笑
Oh, my god, Jason is so witty.
天啊 杰森真幽默
Wait. Jason,
等等 杰森
The guy you met at Barney's?
你在巴尼酒吧遇到的那个人吗
The guy who's twice your age?
那个年纪比你大一倍的家伙
You should've heard her in class today.
你听到她今天在班上说的话了
She's obsessed.
她已经神魂颠倒了
This is good.
这真好
I am finally going out with a real man.
我终于可以和一个真正的男人约会了
He's so... Old?
他是多么... 老成
...brilliant. he reads books, you guys, for fun.
睿智 他看很多书 为了消遣
Yeah, like Lolita.
没错 比如《洛莉塔》
I'm telling you, the minute I met him...
我见到他的那一刻
A thrill went up my spine.
觉得脊梁骨一阵发麻
Excuse me, Naomi.
打扰了 娜欧米
Hey,there's a delivery here for one of your guests.
这有一封你朋友的邮件
"Adrianna Tate Duncan"?
"阿德里安娜·塔蒂·邓肯"
That's me.
是我
Thanks, Julian.
谢谢 朱利安
Another script.
又是一个剧本
Monica Lewinsky. A movie musical?
《莫妮卡·莱温斯基》 电影音乐剧
She's so annoying.
她很令人反感
Who, Monica Lewinsky?
谁 莫妮卡·莱温斯基吗
Am I the only one who thought
是不是只有我认为
She had real talent as a bag designer?
她是一个才华横溢的包包设计师
Yes.
是的
Haven't you told your mom you don't want to act anymore?
你还没告诉你妈你不想演戏了
Yeah, I think she thinks that I'm gonna cave in, but I'm not.
是 她以为我会投降 但我不会
I am done.
我心已决
I don't care if she kicks me out of the house.
就算她把我撵出家门 我也不在乎
I'm done with drama on camera and off
我已经厌倦戏里戏外的纷纷扰扰了
Taking drugs, going to rehab
吸毒 戒毒
Getting pregnant,
怀孕
Deciding to give the baby up.
决定送走孩子
It really took it out of me.
我已经精疲力尽了
Yeah, you want to be "no drama Adrianna."
你想做不演戏的"阿德里安娜"
Exactly. No drama.
没错 不演了
I just want to be a normal teenager.
我只想做一个平凡的女孩
Hell to the yes, I hear ya.
我同意
To being teenagers.
为平凡的女孩干杯
To being teenagers. whoo!
干杯
Madison, Henley, out of the pool!
麦迪森 亨里 上岸了
Either the club's having a show of fashion don'ts
要么是俱乐部正举办过季时装秀
or summer school's out for the day.
要么就是暑假班放学了
Actually, summer school's out forever.
事实上 我们再也不用上暑假班了
Yeah, we have nothing to do but just hang out here at the club.
是的 我们有大把的时间在俱乐部玩
I'm sure you're thrilled to the gills about that.
你听到这个消息一定十分激动
You know what? Would you guys like to come to our end-of-summer bash?
你们想来参加我们的夏末派对吗
I think I'm gonna pass.
我想我还是不来了
Mm! If it were up to me,
如果我是这里的经理
Under-18's wouldn't be allowed
十八岁以下的未成年人
To spend time at the club Without parental supervision.
没有父母监护 不允许进俱乐部
Well, if it were up to me,
如果这里我说了算
over-50's wouldn't be allowed
五十岁以上的中年妇女
To wear sleeveless shirts.
不允许穿无袖衫
Diving time!
游泳时间
Okay, I'm ready.
我准备好了
Ready.
预备
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Ade, are you okay?
艾德 你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I just, uh...
我只是...
I guess I can't just snap my fingers
觉得自己不可能打个响指
and become a normal teenager.
就变成一个平凡的女孩
But that's okay, you know?
但是没有关系
It's fine, because I'm making different choices.
这很好 因为我做出了不同的选择
I am not taking drugs, I am taking my time in my relationship.
我不吸毒 我会小心经营我的感情
You know, I'm waiting for the right time to have sex.
等到合适的时候再做♥爱♥
Well, I'm sure Navid's loving that.
纳维一定很享受这个过程
He gets it. He's really understanding.
他明白这点 他很善解人意
Understanding-slash-gay.
有可能是善解人意 但也有可能是同志
He's is so not gay, Naomi.
他根本不像同志 娜欧米
He is very, very not gay!
绝对 绝对不是同志
Okay.
好的
He knows I want to wait, so he wants to wait, too.
他知道我想再等一段时间 他也同意了
Dude...
哥们...
I'm so getting laid.
我等不及了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表