剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Well, actually, we're more of a "Who runs the world? Girls!"
其实 我们是赞成"女孩掌控世界"的
kind of company.
那种公♥司♥
You know, I have major league companies
有很多职业冲浪协会的公♥司♥
trying to woo me with free crap all the time,
整天用免费玩意吸引我为他们代言
and the only thing you've gifted is gab.
而你们唯一的特长就是 扯淡
Liam built a custom board for you.
利亚姆为你做了一个特制冲浪板
Just give it a spin.
你就试试看嘛
Yeah, yeah, we will do anything
对 我们愿尽一切努力证明
to prove that we are the company to sponsor you.
你选我们作为赞助商是没错的
You'll do anything?
尽一切努力
Yeah, anything. Anything.
是的 当然
Fine, I want a
那就明天在这里
private concert here tomorrow with Olly Murs.
办奥利·莫尔斯的私人音乐会
Olly Murs?
奥利·莫尔斯
British pop star?
那个英国流行歌♥手吗
I'm his number one fan.
我超级迷他
You pull Olly Murs out of your hat,
如果能给我变出一个奥利·莫尔斯
and I'll give you the time of day.
我就给你们一次机会
Oh. Yeah, wewe're dead.
我去 完蛋了
Hey, this is Dixon. Leave a message.
我是迪克森 请留言
Dixon, it's me... again.
迪克森 还是我
Please call me back.
拜托你回我电♥话♥
I'm supposed to leave in a couple hours on a plane to New York for this interview,
几小时后 我就要飞往纽约接受采访了
and I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Should I do this or not?
我到底该不该这样做
Oh, good God.
我的天哪
Throw that ticket away.
快把那张票扔了
Honey, we do not fly commercial. Ew.
亲爱的 我们怎么能坐商业航♥班♥呢
Hey, sis?
小妹
Sis. Hello, brother.
小妹好 大哥好
I just got off the phone with Jordan.
我刚跟乔丹通完电♥话♥
I'm going to New York City and I'm taking you with me.
我要去纽约了 你也要一起去
Pass. I have plans.
不用了 我有事
I know, with Silver.
我知道 跟小银一起嘛
I took care of it-- she's coming, too.
我处理好了 她也会一起来
Don't fight, you'll lose.
别争了 你争不过我的
Unfortunately, that's true.
很不幸 她说得对
Thank you, Annie.
谢谢你 安妮
The thing is Jordan's mother's hosting
乔丹妈妈要举办一场
some elaborate yawn-a-thon
她精心策划的无聊拍卖♥♥会
where families auction their heirlooms to help
人们会拍卖♥♥自家的古董
benefit New York's "Heirloom" buildings.
来给纽约的"古董"大楼筹钱
Heirlooms for heirlooms.
为古董卖♥♥古董
We're going to attend to show her
到时我们会出席
how respectable the Clark family is.
让她看到克拉克家族多有体面
Or, and crazy thought,
我有个疯狂的点子
you could not care what his mom thinks.
你不用管他妈妈怎么想
Mark, Jordan is amazing,
马克 乔丹人那么好
and nobody loves a challenge more than me.
再说 没有人比我更喜欢挑战了
Would you move it-- the jet is standing by.
你搬一下好吗 专机在等了
You're coming, too,
你也一起来
for your fabulous interview.
去接受华丽丽的采访
We're gonna have so much fun.
一定会很好玩的
Oh, yeah, that's me.
是啊 这就是我
A whole barrel of fun.
做什么都好玩
Look, Dixon's really upset about what I told him.
我告诉迪克森了 他很生气
Don't be a weepy Wilson.
别闷闷不乐的了
You knew Dixon wasn't gonna jump for joy.
你本来就知道迪克森不会高兴的
Which is even more reason not to go public
就因为这样 更不能公开了
unless he's okay with it.
除非他可以接受
Um, not necessarily.
那倒未必
Annie, you can still come out as Author X.
安妮 你还是可以作为"某作者"露面
You just have to tell Nancy O'Dell that
你只要告诉南希·奥黛尔
it's not a true-true story.
那故事不是完全真实的
Meaning, that you were inspired by real events,
也就是说 你的灵感来自真实事件
but the characters in your book are
但你书中那些角色
a mishmosh of every person you've ever met in your life.
则是综合了所有你认识的人
That way, you won't humiliate or hurt Dixon any further.
这样迪克森就不会再觉得难堪或是受伤了
Well, your idea sounds like a way better plan
这主意听起来不错
than me sitting around watching my phone.
比傻坐着盯着手♥机♥有用多了
Plus, it might solve my problem with Patrick.
说不定还能解决帕特里克的问题呢
Okay, we can discuss any new drama
好了 还有什么八卦
over cocktails at 30,000 feet.
在三万英尺的天上边喝边聊吧
It's time for us to take Manhattan.
是时候进军曼哈顿了
Is it just me or does it feel like we suddenly stepped
你们有没有觉得 我们好像忽然
into an episode of Sex and the City?
置身于《欲望都市》的场景里了
Well, you're Author X,
你是某作者
our very own Carrie Bradshaw.
所以当之无愧是凯莉·布雷萧
I am sorry, Silver.
不好意思了 小银
Adrianna's totally the Charlotte.
阿德里安娜绝对是夏洛特
Does that mean I'm Miranda?
那我就是米兰达了
We fly across the country and look at you.
我们飞越整个国家来到这里 瞧瞧你
You can't stop micromanaging your gestation station.
就是忍♥不住时时监控你的代♥孕♥妇
She's a drag, you're a drag. Fine.
她拖后腿 你也拖后腿 好吧
Okay, okay, I'm not anymore.
好吧 好吧 我不拖后腿了
In New York, 'cause I'm carefree and fun and sexy,
在纽约 由于我无忧无虑 幽默性感
and I'm going on a date with Mark tonight,
今晚还和马克有约
and I'm gonna be a total Samantha, which means sex.
所以我就是萨曼莎了 性福至上
Ew, he's still our brother.
真恶心 他怎么说也是我们的哥哥
Speaking of which
说到这个
I told him to meet us when he got done shopping.
我让他购物完和我们碰面
Where is your tuxedo?
你怎么没穿晚礼服
You said black tie-- this is a black tie.
你说要打黑色领带 我打了黑色领带
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What the hell?
搞什么
Well, that's a sign that I obviously need
看样子 我不得不
to dress you tonight for the auction.
帮你为今晚的拍卖♥♥会打扮一下了
What is this, a quirky rebel-may-care look?
你穿的这是什么 异类叛徒装吗
It's never gonna survive the scrutiny of Jordan's mother.
在乔丹妈妈面前肯定过不了关
Come on, we have to go.
快点 我们得走了
I think you wear New York well.
我觉得你穿得很有纽约风
This ain't exactly Mojave, huh?
这里和莫哈韦沙漠很不一样啊
Ah, you know, Naomi says "Jump"
你知道的 娜奥米说"跳"
we all hop a plane and go across country.
我们就全都得上飞机 飞越美国
When we're done with her thing,
等她的事完了
I'm going to treat you to the best pizza in the city.
我要带你去吃城里最好的披萨
Mark?
马克
Now!
快点
Time to jump again.
又得"跳"了
Hey, Dixon.
迪克森
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Annie told me how she paid for my rehab.
安妮告诉我治疗费是怎么来的了
Yeah.
是啊
I kind of figured you knew.
我猜你是知道的
The only person that knows Annie better than me is you.
唯一比我更了解安妮的人就是你了
You have to understand that everything Annie did was to help you.
你要明白 安妮所做的都是为了帮助你
I know.
我明白
I just can't believe my sister went through
我只是无法相信 我的姐姐
all of that torture because of me.
因为我 受了那么多折磨
And now Patrick is messing with her again.
现在帕特里克又找上她了
I don't know, dude, I'm just so pissed.
我说不来 哥们 我气炸了
I don't even know what to do.
我都不知道如何是好
Last year, when I found out,
去年 我知道了以后
I punched the son of a bitch.
把那狗♥娘♥养♥的揍了一顿
Are you serious?
真的假的
Didn't change what happened to Annie, but...
虽说不能改变安妮的遭遇 但...
it made me feel better about taking things into my own hands.
能自己出一份力让我感觉好一些
You busy? Uh, kind of.
在忙吗 有一点
I'm just working on music stuff.
我在忙音乐的事
Cool, uh...
不错
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表