剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
What-what are you saying?
你 你这是什么意思
If the evidence against you holds up,
如果不利于你的证据依然有效
there will be consequences,
结果还是一样的
but just because others are guilty
其他人有罪
doesn't make you innocent.
并不能洗白你
If you cheated, you'll be punished.
如果你作弊了 就得接受惩罚
Champagne?
要香槟吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, Elizabeth.
你好 伊丽莎白
Hi.
你好
Oh, Undressed is a really good book.
《一♥丝♥不♥挂♥》真是本好书
Don't you agree?
你不这样想吗
Absolutely, I couldn't put it down.
完全同意 一开始读就停不下来了
Listen, I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么会来这里
And I know why you don't want people to know you're here.
而且我知道为什么你不想让别人知道
You do?
你知道
It's kind of obvious.
这不明摆着嘛
Why hide?
为什么要隐瞒
You should be proud of who you are.
你应该引以为傲
If I were in your shoes,
如果我是你
I would be shouting it from the rooftop.
我会在天台上高喊
I don't really need that kind of attention.
我不需要吸引那么多的注意
But you deserve it.
但那是你应得的
You wrote the most candid book about sex in the last ten years.
你写了十年来最直白的描写性的书
Wait, I don't think we're on the same page here.
我不觉得我们在说同一件事
Uh, Naomi, please listen to me.
娜欧米 听我说
You need to drop this.
你要停下来
Why would I do that when I'm so close? Annie, Elizabeth.
我可不想功亏一篑 安妮 这是伊丽莎白
Elizabeth, Annie.
伊丽莎白 这是安妮
It's okay to admit the truth.
坦白承认没什么的
I'm sorry, but I have nothing to do with this book.
我很抱歉 但我跟这本书没任何关系
You have accomplished something incredible here.
你做到了一些很厉害的事情
The book is real and raw and daring.
这本书这么写实 直白 大胆
It's gonna inspire millions of young women
这会激励数以万计的年轻女性
to own their mistakes, to tell the world,
去接受她们犯过的错 告诉全世界
"This who I am, this is what I've done,
这就是我 这就是我的历史
and I have nothing to be ashamed of."
而我一点也不觉得羞耻
Oh, that's...
那还真是
very true,
很准确
but, Naomi, you should stop.
但 娜欧米 你该住口了
Annie, she should hear this.
安妮 她应该听一下
Elizabeth, take a look around you.
伊丽莎白 看看你的周围
Everybody here is here for one reason,
所有人都为了同一个原因来到这里
and that's you.
那就是你
It doesn't matter what's happened in your life,
你的人生中发生过什么不是重点
it-it's about how you've used those experiences
重要的是你怎样运用那些经验
to create something wonderful.
去创造了这么美好的作品
If I were you, I would hold that book high
如果我是你 我会高举起那本书
and say, "I am Author X,
告诉大家 "我就是某作者"
and I am proud to be a whore."
我为自己是个婊♥子♥而自豪
Whoa, whoa, what's going on here?
这里是什么情况
Your party planner is trying to get me to admit I'm Author X.
你的派对策划人想逼我承认我是某作者
But she isn't.
但她不是
She has nothing to be ashamed of.
她没什么好羞愧的
Who cares if you took money for sex
谁会介意你为了帮你的兄弟
to help your brother?
而做妓♥女♥
Naomi, Elizabeth is not Author X.
娜欧米 伊丽莎白不是某作者
Wait till I tell Mom about this.
等着我告诉妈吧
What, what would she tell your mother?
为 为什么她要告诉她妈
Because she's my sister.
因为她是我的妹妹
Oh, my God.
我的天
Please tell me
告诉我
I did not just call Jordan's sister a prostitute.
我刚刚没有骂乔丹的妹妹是妓♥女♥
Actually that's what you just called me.
事实上你刚这样叫了我
I'm Author X.
我就是某作者
You could've mentioned you wrote the book
在我出了这么大的丑之前
before I made that big of a fool out of myself.
你应该跟我说你就是作者
Naomi, I am so sorry.
娜欧米 我很抱歉
I ruined everything.
我毁了一切
No, I ruined it all by myself.
不 是我自己毁的
I was so concerned with not jumping
我很担心自己会搞砸
into another relationship 'cause I might screw things up
不敢开始另一段新感情
that I screwed things up.
结果我真的搞砸了
I know why I didn't want Dixon to find out,
我很清楚我为什么不想被迪克森发现
but why didn't you just tell Jordan the truth to begin with?
但你为什么不一开始就向乔丹坦白呢
Because I'm terrified.
因为我很怕
Jordan's the first guy I've liked since my divorce.
乔丹是我离婚后第一个喜欢上的人
I was so sure that Max was the one,
我曾经那么肯定麦克斯就是我的真命天子
and now...
但现在
if another relationship with the perfect guy gets ruined,
如果我再毁了我和另一个好男人的感情
I'll know it's me.
那肯定就是我
I'm the problem.
我自己有问题
I get that.
我懂
I mean, who am I to talk?
虽然我没资格说
I wrote this book so I could finally move forward
我写了这本书好让我向前看
with my life, but everything you said
但是你说某作者应该现身
about why Author X should come clean makes sense.
很有道理
Keeping my identity a secret's actually just
隐藏我的身份真的
preventing me from really letting go of the past.
没有帮助我走出过去的阴影
Well, if it means anything,
那么 如果这么做有意义的话
those god-awful things I said to Elizabeth...
我对伊丽莎白说的那些不堪入耳的话
are actually true.
其实都是我的心里话
Your book is something to be proud of.
你的书非常了不起
I know, I'm starting to realize that.
我知道 我开始意识到了
I need to tell the truth.
我要说出真♥相♥
Let Amanda put out that press release that Author X is
让阿曼达准备好新闻稿
gonna go on TV and introduce herself to the world.
某作者要上电视 向全世界介绍自己
No more masks.
不在躲躲藏藏了
I'm done hiding.
我受够躲藏了
Liam, Liam, wait!
利亚姆 利亚姆 等一下
I owe you an explanation.
我欠你一个解释
What's to explain?
解释什么
How if I told what I knew about Campbell's cheating ring
不如让我告诉他坎贝尔的内情
was your brute of a husband gonna hurt you?
看看你这个粗暴的丈夫会怎么收拾你
The guy couldn't hurt a fly.
他连一只苍蝇都不会伤害
Why the hell would you lie to me?
那你干嘛要骗我
Because she wants my inheritance.
因为她想要我的遗产
You're pathetic, Court.
你太可悲了 柯特
I came over to kick your ass for screwing me over,
你整我 我本来想揍你一顿
but it's just too sad.
但现在觉得太可悲了
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
You think she's been helping you?
你以为她是在帮你吗
She's been trying to steal my inheritance
她在我爸生病以后
since the day my dad got sick.
就一直试图抢夺我的遗产
And she obviously started sleeping with you so she could
很明显 从一开始和你上♥床♥
get dirt on me-- and it worked.
她就是为了要抹黑我 她成功了
Now even if I tell my father
现在就算我告诉我爸爸
about the two of you, why should be believe me?
你俩的事儿 他还会相信我吗
She used you.
她利用了你
That's unbelievable.
太不可思议了
Liam, I'm sorry.
利亚姆 对不起
But I had a lot of money on the lie.
我是用谎言骗过很多钱
For what it's worth, I really do like you.
不管怎么样 我是真的喜欢你
You, too, huh?
你也不开心啊
It's been one of those days.
感觉又回到过去了
Yeah, tell me about it.
可不是吗
Probably getting kicked out of school,
大概被学校开除
which means my academic career is in the toilet.
就意味着我的学术生涯一去不复返了
That sucks.
真糟糕
And this is coming from a girl
我也刚刚
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表