剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Naomi...
娜欧米
I'm not going to tell Max something
我不会跟麦克斯说
that's going to hurt him, Alec.
这种会伤害他的事 亚历克
I've done enough.
我已经伤他够深了
Riley Wallace for Dr. Bronson.
我是莱利·华♥莱♥士♥ 找布朗森医生
I've changed my mind.
我改主意了
I'm gonna go through with the spinal surgery.
我愿意接受脊柱手术
Max, we really have to talk.
麦克斯 我们真的得谈谈
"Naomi... I have to think.
"娜欧米 我需要好好想想
Went to the gamer conference in Iceland."
我去冰岛的玩家大会了"
Liam.
利亚姆
Liam!
利亚姆
He's not here. Where is he?
他不在这 跑哪去了
Well, he was running around with 500 grand in his backpack.
他背包里装着五十万美元
Maybe he just took off.
没准已经拿着钱跑了
Oh, come on, if I did something to him,
拜托 如果是我对他做了什么
then why was I there,
我何必还跑去那里找他
waiting for my money?
等我的钱长腿跑来吗
I don't know, you were the one who sent him those letters.
我不知道 是你给他写了那些信
You're trying to extort him for half a million dollars.
还要敲诈他五十万美元
How do I know you didn't hit him over the head or something.
我怎么知道你有没有伤害他
I would never hurt Liam, I loved him.
我绝不会伤害利亚姆的 我爱过他
But, if he didn't love me back, then he needs to pay me
但如果他不爱我 那他就得赔偿
for falling off a balcony almost breaking my neck.
我从阳台掉下来差点摔断脖子的损失
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
You're so way beyong crazy.
你简直太不可理喻了
If you did anything to him...
你要是敢把利亚姆怎么样...
Then what? You'll push me off the cliff?
怎样 你就把我推下悬崖吗
I was there to find out who was trying to rip him off for half a million dollars.
我去那是为了拍下敲诈他五十万美元的人
Oh, sorry, Nancy Drew.
又让你失望了 少女妙探
How much clearer can I be? I didn't do anything.
我说得还不够清楚吗 我什么也没做
Well, if you didn't do anything, then where the hell is Liam?
如果不是你 那利亚姆能去哪里呢
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表