剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Hey, Adrianna.
阿德里安娜
Nice to see you, too.
见到你我也很高兴
Yeah, uh, don't worry about Ade.
别管艾德
She'll come around.
她过会就回来了
She's, uh, actually a nice girl...
其实她是个好姑娘
when she's not cheating on me,
当她没有劈腿
or trying to kill Silver,
没有试图害死小银
or pregnant and on drugs.
怀孕或者嗑药的时候
I just can't imagine why things didn't work out with you two.
真是不懂为什么你俩没能在一起
Anyway, Adrianna's the least of my problems right now.
好了 我现在没空去想艾德的事
What do you mean?
什么意思
I just got my tuition statement for CU.
我刚拿到了加大的学费清单
My dad didn't have life insurance,
我爸爸没有人寿保险
and there's no way my mom can pay for school.
我妈妈肯定付不起我的学费
Without a job or three,
要是找不到一份甚至三份工作
I might have to move back to San Diego.
我可能要搬回圣地亚哥了
But hey, maybe we can be pen pals.
或许我们可以当笔友
Whoa. No, no, no, no.
别啊别啊
We'll find you a scholarship or something.
你可以申请奖学金之类的
No, I just came from the financial aid office.
不行 我刚从经济援助办公室过来
They're trying, but even loans are hard to get
他们试过了 但是就连助学贷款
this late in the year.
这个时候都很难申请到了
Okay. Well, um, come work here for me.
好吧 那你来我这儿工作吧
Dixon, the label's in debt.
迪克森 唱片公♥司♥也债务重重
I'm not going to be anybody's charity case.
我不想让别人施舍我
But I just want to help.
我只是想帮你
I know, but the best way you can help is just to stay out of it.
我知道 但是你要想帮我的话就别管了
And I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself.
我是大姑娘了 我能照顾好自己
Here's, uh, another one, just in case.
这儿还有一个 以防万一
I thought maybe you would...
我想你应该...
Awesome! This can be the smothering pillow.
太好了 用枕头把我闷死吧
Liam, I'm fine. I told you.
利亚姆 我没事 我告诉过你的
Plus, I have finally uploaded the homecoming photos,
另外 我终于把返校节照片都上传好了
so if I weren't feeling better already,
如果我之前还有点不舒服的话
I definitely would be now.
现在绝对是心情舒畅
The one day I decided not to shave my legs.
我就那天没有刮腿毛
I must have missed that one.
我一定是漏删了这张
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine. Yeah, I'm not the one that got shot by Ashley, right?
我很好 我又没被艾什莉开枪射中
I think I'm just gonna go to the gym.
我去健身房♥了
I'll catch you later.
晚点找你
Hey, man.
伙计
How you holding up?
你还好吗
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我很好
I brought over some of your stuff from the beach house,
我从海滩小屋带了点你的东西过来
where you could still stay and let me take care of you.
你其实可以继续住那儿 让我照顾你
Thank you, but I feel like
谢谢你 但是我觉得
I should be here for Liam, you know?
我应该在这儿陪着利亚姆
I'm worried about him.
我很担心他
He, uh, did it up with this whole nursemaid routine, huh?
他当护工当得还蛮专业的嘛
Yeah. Actually, those are from Riley.
事实上 这是莱利送的
"To the cutest shooting victim I know."
"致我生命中最可爱的受害人"
You guys must be getting really serious, huh?
看来你俩对这段感情都挺认真的
Yeah. He is.
没错 他很认真
At Navid's Christmas party,
在纳维的圣诞派对上
Riley basically said he was falling in love with me.
莱利对我说他要爱上我了
And you said...?
你说了什么
Oh.
哇
Oh? I didn't know what else to say!
哇 我不知道还能说什么
I mean, I really like Riley,
我真的很喜欢莱利
but do I want to get serious?
但还没想好要不要跟他认真谈恋爱
Guess I'll have to decide
我想我得在他
before he gets back from his family vacation.
结束家庭旅行之前做好决定
Uh, Annie...
安妮
Riley's not on family vacation.
莱利没有去家庭旅行
Yeah, um, a few days ago, a trainer told me
几天前 一个助理教练告诉我
that Riley went out to the San Jose Spinal Center
莱利去了圣约瑟脊椎治疗中心
to get experimental surgery.
做实验性手术
What?! Why didn't you tell me?
什么 你怎么不告诉我
You were kind of busy getting shot.
你当时正受着伤呢
And plus, I didn't know it had anything to do with you at all.
另外 我都不知道你会在意
Look, around Christmas, Riley was worried
圣诞节那一阵 莱利很担心
that you weren't taking the relationship seriously
你没有认真对待这段感情
because of his handicap.
是因为他残疾
And I basically told him that was true
而我却在他表白时说不清楚自己的感受
when I said I didn't know how I felt.
也就相当于告诉他他是对的
Oh, my God.
天哪
Please pick up.
快接电♥话♥啊
Damn it...
该死
San Jose Spinal Center?
圣约瑟脊椎治疗中心吗
Hi. Riley Wallace, please.
请帮我转莱利·华♥莱♥士♥
He's already prepping for surgery.
他已经在为手术做准备了
Well, uh, th-this is...
我...我是...
Melinda from his insurance company,
他保险公♥司♥的梅林达
and we're having difficulty processing his claim,
他的保险索赔我们很难处理
and we can't authorize the surgery,
我们不能批准他手术
so can you just tell him
你能转告他
to hang tight for a couple days? Thank you.
把手术推迟几天吗 谢谢
Annie, did you just lie to a hospital?
安妮 你刚刚是对医院撒谎了吗
He can't do this until I talk to him.
我和他谈过之前他不能做手术
Let's go.
我们走吧
You're driving me to San Jose.
你开车载我去圣约瑟
Hey, congratulations.
恭喜
The bag's dead.
你把沙袋打死了
Had a rough couple of days.
最近过的很不顺心
I'm just trying to work off some stress.
我只是想释放一下压力
Seen you a lot this week. You don't talk much.
这周看见你很多次了 你不怎么爱说话
I'm not here to talk. I'm here to hit stuff.
我不是来聊天的 我是来发泄的
You ever think about hitting something that actually hits back?
你有没想过打一些能还手的东西
All the time.
一直都想
Well, I got a fighter that could use a sparring partner.
我这儿有个拳击手需要一名对打对象
If you're comfortable getting in the ring,
如果你愿意上拳击台
I'll pair you up. Yeah, absolutely.
我可以把你们凑一对 没问题
Rules are simple.
规则很简单
Rounds start and end with the bell.
每一轮由铃响决定开始和结束
No knocks to the head or the groin.
不许击打头部或腹部
Carlos has a big match later
卡洛斯之后还有一场重大♥比♥赛
and needs an easy warm-up.
需要简单热热身
Now, we're working on holding down his left,
现在我们主要压制他的左侧
so I want you to throw low and right when you can.
所以我希望你有机会就低一点攻击右侧
Here we go, Carlos.
上吧 卡洛斯
Touch gloves, fighters.
互击拳套吧 拳击手们
Good.
很好
Keep it low. That's good. Good.
低一点 很好 很好
That a boy.
太棒了
Good. Keep it low.
很好 再低一点
Keep it low!
低一点
That a boy.
太棒了
Keep moving.
继续
Watch your head! Watch your head!
当心你的头 当心你的头
What the hell were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的
第五季 第十二集
新飞越比弗利
I was just throwing punches
我只是打了他几拳
trying not to get hit too hard.
以防自己被打得太狠
Before I knew it, the guy on his ass.
等我反应过来 那家伙已被我打趴下了
I mean, I feel bad for flooring him, but...
我知道把他打趴在地确实不应该 但
man, it felt good.
那感觉真棒
Sounds like a better outlet for anger
听起来像是一个比打网球
than hitting tennis balls.
更好的发泄方式
Oh, am I glad to see you guys.
见到你们真高兴
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表