剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Well, to be perfectly honest,
跟你说实话
you were not the first person I thought of to play Joe Namath.
你不是我心中饰演乔·纳马斯的第一人选
But I'm on the board of After-School Achievers.
但我是课外活动家项目组理事会成员
Oh, yeah? My friend Naomi's running that event.
真的吗 我朋友娜欧米在筹划那个活动
When I heard that
当我听说
you were playing in the celebrity football game,
你会参加明星橄榄球赛时
I started thinking about you.
我才开始考虑你
And the more I thought, the better the idea seemed.
我越考虑 越觉得你合适
Well, Joe Namath does have more appeal than alien invaders.
乔·纳马斯的确比外星入侵者有吸引力
And I can throw a football.
而且我会打橄榄球
I guess I'll see you at the event.
那我等着在活动上看你大展身手了
I'm gonna have to get you approved by the studio,
我得先拿到公♥司♥的批准才能聘用你
but if you want this,
但如果你想参演
you got a real shot.
你就得好好表现
Um, well, I'm... I'm glad you thought of me.
感谢你考虑找我
I just need to take some time to think it over,
我只是需要些时间考虑一下
make sure it's really what I want.
确定这是否是我想要的
Read the script.
读读剧本
You'll want it.
你就会想参与了
Annie, I'm so happy to see you out of the house.
安妮 我真高兴你能走出家门
Honey, retail therapy is very helpful.
亲爱的 购物疗法很有效
Yeah, nothing like a good shoe clearance
是啊 没有什么比鞋子大减价
to make me forget all about my poor, dead boyfriend.
更能让我忘却我死去的可怜男友
Trying a new approach: gallows humor.
我在试一个新方法 黑色幽默
So not working.
没什么用
Well, we're here for you.
我们陪着你呢
Yeah, I'm free tonight, if you want to hang out.
我今晚有空 如果你想出来玩的话
We can read my medical report
我们可以一起看我的检查报告
and have a good cry.
然后抱头痛哭
Well, you guys are sweet, but I'm fine.
你们真贴心 但是我没事
Really, I am.
真的 我很好
I'm just processing still, trying not to dwell,
我还在调整 尽量不去瞎想
and doing a lot of writing.
多写写东西
I write songs when I'm going through a tough time.
我心情不好的时候会写歌♥
Ooh, when do we get to read?
什么时候让我们读读
Please tell me it's not poetry slam.
别告诉我是在诗歌♥朗诵会上
Ha! I bet it's nothing that embarrassing.
我想一定不是那么囧的东西吧
Of course not.
当然不是
Okay, these pants are cut to practically guarantee camel toe.
这种裤子穿上绝对尽显"骆驼趾"啊
She'll take one in every color.
她每个颜色要一条
Girls, does this say "Sexy yet charitable"?
姑娘们 这件有没有"性感但慈善"
More like sidewalk sale in Palmdale.
更像棕榈谷路边大甩卖♥♥的货色
Oh, my God, everyone's so bitchy today. I love it.
天哪 今天大家嘴都好毒 我喜欢
So, guys, this charity thing was Max's idea,
姑娘们 这个慈善活动是麦克斯的主意
and now he's not coming.
但现在他不参加了
Why not?
为什么
He wants a clean break.
他想一刀两断
We have a mutual, friendly separation,
我们是和平分手
and I don't understand why we just can't be friends.
我不懂为什么我们不能做朋友
Well, give it a little time.
不要那么着急
When Liam and I broke up, we weren't exactly friends,
利亚姆和我分手时 我们也不是朋友
and now we're roommates.
但我们现在是室友了
Yeah, no, I know.
我也知道
I just don't like the idea that divorce means
我只是不能接受离婚意味着
we have to be out of each other's lives forever.
我们永远不能涉足对方的生活了
I want to be out of Dixon's life forever.
我想永远逃离迪克森的生活
I don't know what it's gonna take
我不知道需要花什么代价
for him to let me out of my contract.
才能让他和我解除合约
Just be glad you're not having a baby with your ex.
你该庆幸你没有怀上前男友的孩子
Oh, wait, that's right, neither am I.
等等 没错 我也没怀上
Teddy has decided that I'm not fit to carry my own baby,
泰迪觉得我不适合孕育我自己的孩子
so I either have to get a surrogate
所以除非我找人代♥孕♥
or put my embryos back into cold storage.
不然就得把我的胚胎重新冷冻起来
Okay, Teddy's a jerk.
泰迪真是混♥蛋♥
But, you know what, you can have someone else do it
但是你知道吗 你可以让别人代♥孕♥
and keep your beautiful body.
并且保持你的曼妙身材
Sorry, Ade.
不好意思 艾德
No, you're right.
没事 你说得对
It wasn't a walk in the park.
这可不是件容易的事
Okay, sad talk is making me exhausted.
聊悲伤的话题让我觉得好累
Let's go get coffee.
我们去喝杯咖啡吧
Or antidepressants? Let's go.
或者去吃抗抑郁药 走吧
Naomi's buying.
娜欧米请客
Um, you guys go. I'm gonna catch up.
你们先去吧 我一会儿就来
Hold right there.
站住
第五季 第十三集
新飞越比弗利
What the hell is wrong with you?
你脑子进水啦
I wanted a dress, and various other things.
我想要条裙子 还有好多其他东西
Why do you even care?
关你什么事
'Cause it makes you look like
因为这种事让你看上去
some trashy, washed-up Lohan mess.
像罗翰那样声名狼藉的废物
And makes me look like a bottom feeder.
让我看上去像只有三流明星的穷老板
Really? Then you should tear up my contract and protect yourself.
是吗 那你该解除我的合同保护你自己
Nice try, okay?
你想得美
I already talked to the store,
我已经和商店交涉过了
and they're dropping the charges and keeping quiet.
他们会撤销控诉 不对外泄露
This is staying out of the tabloids.
八卦小报不会得到消息的
You just take care of everything, don't you?
你还真是什么事都搞得定啊
Okay, Ade, look,
艾德 听着
I get that our professional relationship isn't working.
我知道我们在工作上相处得不愉快
I get that, okay?
我明白
But do you think this is the smartest way of dealing with it?
但你觉得这是处理问题的最明智办法吗
I'll pretty much try anything, Dixon.
我什么都会尝试的 迪克森
You got to have a little faith!
你得有些信心
Okay, well, I used the last of that
我最后的那点信心
when I agreed to sell myself out
在我同意出♥卖♥♥♥自己
for your little trucker girl's tuition money.
为那卡车司机的女儿赚学费时就用光了
And I promise, I will make that up to you.
我保证会补偿你的
You have my word, okay?
我说到做到 可以吗
But you have to give me a chance. How?
但你得给我机会 怎么给
Look, I'm working on something, okay?
听着 我在努力促成一件事
And if it happens, we'll both be out of this
如果成功 你我都会得到我们想要的
with what we want.
然后脱离这个窘境
Thank you so much. We'll be in touch.
十分感谢 我会再联♥系♥你的
She's your idea of a surrogate? Are you kidding me?
她就是你理想的代♥孕♥对象吗 开玩笑吧
Pretentious accent, man.
那矫揉造作的口音 伙计
She studied at Oxford.
她上过牛津大学
She grew up in Tarzana.
可她在塔善那长大
Silver, you're being arbitrary and stalling.
小银 你既武断又在拖延时间
I thought you wanted this to happen.
我以为你想尽快要个孩子
I do want this to happen.
我的确想要一个孩子
I just don't want my baby--
我只是不希望我的孩子
excuse me, our baby--
不好意思 是我们的孩子
being carried by someone who I would cross the street just to avoid.
被那种我避之不及的人孕育
But you haven't liked any of them.
但是这些人你没有一个中意的
My child is gonna be inside
我的孩子将要在
another woman's body for nine months, okay?
另一个女人的身体里长达九个月
I want to have a personal connection with that person.
我希望能和那个人建立私人关系
And I want them to have a good heart.
我希望能找到个善良的人
Okay, there is one other candidate.
还有另一个候选人
I didn't bring her up
我没有带她来
because I didn't think you'd like her.
因为我觉得你不会喜欢她
Shane has a sister. Pass.
肖恩有个妹妹 不行
She's great. And she has a ton of student debt,
她很棒 而且她有巨额学生贷款要还
so this would be a great way for her to earn some money.
所以这也是让她挣些钱的好办法
Where is she at school?
她在哪所学校上学
American University.
美国大学
In D.C.? Are you kidding me?
在华盛顿 开什么玩笑
Teddy, how am I supposed to have a personal relationship
泰迪 她都不住在这里
with someone who doesn't even live out here?
我要怎么跟她建立私人关系
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表