剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
just afraid of becoming a parent.
仅仅是害怕为人母
Your entire body is about to change...
你的整个身体会发生改变
but you will be alive,
但你会活下来
and you won't go to bed worrying about cancer.
不用忧心患上癌症
That's one fear you can conquer.
这种恐惧你是能战胜的
I'm going to be late for a checkup. Yeah.
我复查快迟到了 好的
It was great seeing you, Erin.
见到你很高兴 艾莲
It's great to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
So let me guess.
我猜猜看吧
Uh, Annie called you to talk me off the ledge,
安妮让你来开导我
or maybe take me back to therapy.
或把我带回去治疗
Not everything's about you, Dixon.
来这不是全为了你 迪克森
It just so happens that today, gimps ride for free
只不过刚好今天摩天轮
on the Ferris wheel, so...
免费开放
Hey, if you want to talk...
如果你想聊聊
I don't. Why?
我不想 为什么
Ah, because your story's so uniquely sad
因为你的故事独一无二的悲情
that we're both gonna weep?
我俩都会潸然泪下吗
Come on, dude.
说吧 老弟
I can handle it, if you can.
只要你忍♥得住 我就能忍♥住
When I thought I was in this chair for no good reason,
一想到自己不知为何就卧在轮椅上
I was like, what's the point of even trying
我就会想 我努力的意义何在
when some random loser with a semitruck
某个开着二轮卡车的家伙
could take it all away, you know?
轻易地就可以把我毁掉
Yeah, that's a good attitude.
这态度不错
Yeah, well, at least I had somebody to blame.
至少我曾经还有个责怪的对象了
But today, a girl came in talking about her dad,
不过今天 一个女孩过来聊起她爸爸
and I realized that her dad...
然后我意识到她爸爸
is the random trucker.
就是那个卡车司机
I just wanted to scream at her, and be like,
我只想冲她大吼
"Your dad ruined my life!"
"你♥爸♥爸毁了我的生活"
But I can't... 'cause he was just a guy
但我不能 因为他也只是个
who was trying to look out for the people he loves.
想努力照顾他所爱之人的普通男人
If it's not somebody else's fault that I'm in this chair,
如果我卧在轮椅上并非他人之过
man, then whose is it?
那是谁的错呢
It's yours.
是你的错
What? Weren't you in a hurry
什么 你是不是
to get to this exact pier to make up with your girlfriend?
为了跟女友复合着急赶往那个码头
Which, that's your fault, by the way, too.
顺便说一下 这还真是你的错
God, you're a menace.
天啊 你是个马路杀手
Please don't. Don't what?
请别提了 别提什么
Don't take away your right to be a victim?
不要剥夺你做受害者的权利吗
Point out how pathetic you're being right now?
还是不要指出你现在有多可悲
Riley, I swear, I will mess you up.
莱利 我发誓 我会揍你的
Try it.
来啊
Try. Get out of that chair right now and punch me.
来啊 从轮椅上站起来打我啊
At least you can.
至少试试吧
Well, maybe I will.
也许我真敢
Okay. Do it then.
好啊 那就来吧
Come on, Dixon.
站起来 迪克森
Punch me. Get out of the chair
揍我啊 从轮椅上站起来
and punch me. Bring it.
揍我啊 来啊
I'm right here. Come on. There you go.
我就在这儿 来啊 对啦
There you go.
对啦
Look at that.
看吧
Looks like I'm right again, huh?
看来又被我说中了
Dixon, it was an accident, okay?
迪克森 这只是场意外 好吗
It doesn't matter who was at fault.
是谁的错根本无关紧要
What matters is what you do from this moment forward.
重要的是此刻起你要怎么做
Only person that's keeping you in this chair right now is you.
把你禁锢在轮椅上的人是你自己
I'll see you around.
回见
Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
that is your West Bev surf team class of 2013.
这是2013年西比弗利冲浪班
Now...
现在
for the final event, the Alumni Surf.
最后一项赛事 校友冲浪赛
Let's hear it for them, people.
为他们加油吧
I still can't believe you lost Dixon.
我还是不敢相信你弄丢了迪克森
That's funny coming from the girl
听到某女这么说真搞笑
whose list nearly killed Silver.
她的清单差点害死了小银
I was trying to help a friend get pregnant.
我只是努力帮朋友怀孕而已
On a trapeze?
在秋千上吗
This is a really weird conversation.
这段对话很诡异啊
Look at them.
看看他们
We were them two years ago.
两年前我们与她们一样
All happy, and healthy, and...
无忧无虑 身体健康
hopeful, and not afraid of anything.
充满希望 无所畏惧
And the worst thing that could happens was
可能发生的最糟情况就是
you making out with the wrong guy at prom.
在毕业舞会上跟一个错误的人亲热
Okay, Alec kissed me.
好吧 亚历克吻了我
Oh, my God.
我的天
When?
什么时候
On our friend date.
我们友谊之约的时候
How was it?
感觉如何
Alec's hot.
亚历克很性感啊
I mean... not that it makes it okay.
我是说...可这还是不对的
What exactly happened?
到底发生了什么
We were having a wonderful day out.
那天我们出去玩得很开心
I mean, he was his usual ass self, at first,
一开始 他还是那副讨人厌的样子
but then I took him yachting, and then we had lunch,
不过后来我带他去乘游艇 吃午饭
and he won me a silver unicorn,
他还为我赢了一只银色独角兽
and the moment was perfect, and then all of a sudden
那一刻真是无比美好 可突然间
he kissed me.
他吻了我
I've been trying to pretend like it didn't happen.
我努力假装这一切都没发生过
Okay, well, you have to tell Max.
好吧 你得告诉麦克斯
Tell him what?
告诉他什么
That I tricked his best friend into spending the day with me,
我哄他最好的朋友和我出去玩
forced him to like me,
强迫他喜欢我
and then, oops, we kissed.
然后一不小心我们接吻了
With my track record with Austin
考虑到我和奥斯汀的前科
and now this, Max is never gonna trust me again.
再来这一出 麦克斯再也不会相信我了
You know, Max will understand, but you have to tell him.
麦克斯会理解的 但你得跟他说实话
If you don't tell Max, and then he somehow finds out,
如果你不告诉他 他从别处得知
then your relationship will be ruined.
那你们就真玩完了
Dixon, dude.
迪克森 老兄
Annie practically put out an AMBER Alert for you.
安妮几乎要发布失踪人员警报找你了
Uh, yeah, I heard.
是啊 听说了
Um, yeah, why aren't you surfing with the alumni?
你为什么不和校友们一起冲浪呢
Uh, I got a lot on my mind.
我现在脑子很乱
I figured I'd take a drive up the coast and clear my head.
我想沿海兜个风 理清思绪
I hear you, man.
我太理解你了
This accident stuff is eating me up inside.
这起事故要把我吞噬殆尽了
I'm just staring to realize
我才开始明白
that I can't let that one moment
我不能让那一刻
hang over my head for the rest of my life.
终生盘踞于我脑海
Yeah.
是啊
Well, hey, now that I know you're all right,
既然你现在没事了
I'll see you later.
我们一会儿见
Yeah. Uh, wait, wait, wait. Before you go...
好 等等 你走之前
I kind of need a big favor.
能麻烦你一件事吗
Hey, Annie.
嗨 安妮
Oh, my God, Riley. Did you find Dixon?
天啊 莱利 你找到迪克森了吗
Yeah, yeah, we had a pleasant little chat.
找到了 我们还愉快地聊了一会儿
He's not back yet?
他还没回来吗
No, he's still not answering his phone.
没有 他还是不接电♥话♥
What exactly did you say?
你究竟跟他说了什么
Just that he was a pathetic loser
就说他是个可悲的失败者
and it was his fault that he couldn't walk.
不能走路都是他自己的错
What? It usually works.
怎么了 这番话通常很有效
Ah, see?
没说错吧
Dixon. Dixon, are you okay?
迪克森 迪克森 你还好吗
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表